[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has high score table >you're always putting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: score10050_20140613110553.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
score10050_20140613110553.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>game has high score table
>you're always putting in your initials even though no one else will ever get to see it or try to beat it because your friends are a bunch of plebs who hate arcade games

Just end it all.
>>
>>3016985
Most machines only kept scores for a day, isn't it?
>>
>tfw your initials actually are ASS and Capcom censored them
>>
>>3016987
I'm specifically referring to home ports of arcade games where you get to save your score, but yeah.
>>
>>3016985
>that fucking non-integer scaling
>>
>>3016985
This is the one original arcade I have. It sits in my living room at max difficulty waiting for me to lose badly at it. It can also be modified with a lithium battery and a high score chip that saves your scores up to 10 years. Rule goes in my house whomever beats my high score gets the coin box.

I love me some robot ron.
>>
>>3016993
Your parents must really love you.
>>
> play those nice arcade ports
> get high score every time
> it never gets saved to disk
What's the point? After a while I just end up putting AAAAAAA... or leave it empty.
>>
>>3016985
I always thought Robotron was mocking me with that huge ass high score table

>congrats on getting 37th place, faggot
>>
>>3016985
Who /ASS/ here?
>>
>>3017447
my initials spell my first name.
>Lee
>Edward
>ENO-DOX
I win.
>>
>game has high score board
>you don't beat the preset high scores
>>
>>3017537
Meta as fuck

I'm a finnfag and a friend of mine had initials ÅMÄ thus he could never have his true initials in. He was fine with AMA tho
>>
>>3016985
If you're playing games because you want your high score to impress other people I think your priorities in life are kind of fucked.
>>
>>3017625
I don't think that was his point
>>
File: mig21.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mig21.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
My initials are MIG, my dad gave my the middle name so I would be named after the fighter jet, no joke.
>>
>>3017632
What was his point then?
>>
>>3017659
loneliness
>>
>>3017669
This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>3017669
Ohh well then he should just focus on finding friends, and not limiting his options to only people who want to high score arcade games.
>>
>>3017681
Adults don't play videogames. I know popular surveys list the average gamer as a 40 year old woman or something ridiculous like that but reality is that no serious person has time for this childish shit.
>>
File: fishing8276-gfs_5.jpg (28KB, 322x290px) Image search: [Google]
fishing8276-gfs_5.jpg
28KB, 322x290px
>>3017685
You've never ridden a commuter train have you? Tons of adults play video games. Me and my wife are in our 40's, both of us play games. And I'm not unusual.

But then you're on 4chan, talking about how "serious people have no time for this childish shit" So now you can feel special that I replied and lowered my work productivity a little just to address this. Congrats Mr. Fisher.
>>
>>3017697
Maybe it's a regional thing, then. I ain't baiting, I'm just depressed, and I doubt you're 40 without further proof.
>>
>>3017720
The only way I could prove it would be to show ID which I'm obviously not on 4chan. Even then not really cause it could be anyone's. Also I don't care at all if you believe me.

But anyways, here in Canada a heck of a lot of people my age play games. I commute on the train most days and at least a third of the people from college kids to middle aged ladies in business suits are playing something or other. It's pretty awesome in my opinion.

Anyways, the point with my original comment is that games are supposed to be fun. The main reason I think one should play them is because the actual game itself is enjoyable. If shooting for a high score is fun for you that's great, but doing that because you want someone else to recognize how good you are isn't so great. That's just my opinion perhaps, but I'm also not depressed over video games.
>>
>>3017728
Well, fuck, alright it's totally normal to shitpost on 4chan in your 40s. You're absolutely correct.
>>
>>3017731
I didn't say that part was normal. I said people my age playing games is normal. I know people my age who have stuck around 4chan are unusual. I don't care about that though, I've always liked this place and it's a perfect pass time at work. Plus I'm not shitposting, just talking.
>>
>>3017685
the fuck is wrong with you? retarded cuntface
>>
File: ADVENT-Osborne1-1982.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ADVENT-Osborne1-1982.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>3017731
Not him, but I used to shitpost on Usenet, through anon.penet.fi gateway. Good times.
Look up "dragonbitches" on rec.games.frp.dnd to see some of my best handywork.
>>
>>3017740
I love reactions like this.
>>
>>3016985
>your friends are a bunch of plebs who hate arcade games
>your friends are a bunch of plebs

You're the one who chose your friends, dipshit.
>>
>>3017685
Shouldn't you be having sex with girls or studying or tweeting or something, kiddo? Video games are for middle aged men who have long depleted their lifetime supply of fucks to give.
>>
>>3017828
This.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.