[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got this, heard it was a good arcade style sportan. I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 11123_front.jpg (117KB, 640x878px) Image search: [Google]
11123_front.jpg
117KB, 640x878px
just got this, heard it was a good arcade style sportan. I haven't got the first clue about basketball, how do I get good at it?
>>
you could try playing the fucking game
>>
>>3016651
You really don't even need to know the rules of basketball to play NBA jam, it's that simplified
>>
>>3016659
Says absolutely nothing. Your shitpost was not needed, shitposter.

OP, the key to winning at Jam is being aggressive. Practice knocking over your opponents, and learn to do it when they're vulnerable, like when they take a shot.

Fire mode is activated only when three shots physically go through the basket. This means that you can prevent an opponent's fire by goaltending (jumping up and grabbing the ball on its way down) on the last shot. You can also use this to your advantage when trying to obtain fire for yourself. If an enemy is about to make a shot that would disrupt your three-in-a-row, jump up and grab that shit so you can still make your third basket. This should tell you that when you want to secure fire or remove someone's fire that dunks should be your priority.
>>
HOW DO I PLAY GAME??

This guy is right >>3016659
You're a faggot >>3016698
>>
>>3016659
I have to agree with this sentiment, the game isn't rocket science.
>>
>>3016698
Thanks, your post is appreciated.
>>
Play as colorful teams. Bright colors, it distracts your opponent.
Bribe referees, you'll never get caught.
When the ref isn't looking, punch people. They "fell".
Just because someone's down on the ground doesn't mean you should stop kicking them. Don't stop till they drop the fucking ball. Greedy assholes.
Wear a condom at all times for that smooooth glide.
Don't shave your ass hair, you will regret it.
Don't be white.
If you are white, practice jumping against the AI.
Learn how to fake injuries, your team will thank you.
Dye your hair unnatural colors, ties back into the first tip.
Put nacho cheese in your armpits for the authentic arcade experience.
When on fire, burn them to the ground Billy.
Bully your teammate, he's fucking worthless anyways.
Wave your dick at the fans for bonus points.
Scream "ARRIBA ARRIBA" every time you dunk to increase your chances of having the ball actually go in.
If you don't go for 3-pointers, you better damn well cheat.
>>
>>3016651
You play the LA lakers and then keep shooting 3 pointers.
>>
>>3016651
HES ON FIRE!
HEATING UP!
FROM DOWN TOWN!
>>
>>3016651

I don't think video games are for you.
>>
File: wario erect.gif (16KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
wario erect.gif
16KB, 320x288px
>>3016746
Good post
>>
>>3016769
Is it the shoes?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.