[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say Bubsy 3D is the PlayStation equivalent of Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: bubsy-3d.jpg (113KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy-3d.jpg
113KB, 600x595px
Is it safe to say Bubsy 3D is the PlayStation equivalent of Superman 64 - as in the one game on the system that is indisputably the worst? Or is there an even worse PlayStation game?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 4247x823px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 4247x823px
For all its faults, Bubsy 3D is bug free and playable from start to finish.

For something to be worse, it has to be like SQIJ on the ZX Spectrum.
>>
Why are you Americans so keen on knowing which thing in whatever media is the "undisputed" worst? Like all articles from trash sites always begin with

>"the worst X you have ever seen"
or
>"top ten worst X ever".

Does something being globally recognized as THE worst to be relevant? And what when you finally find it? What will you discuss? How it's bad and how it was never meant to be that ungodly bad? We know that already. Do you enjoy mindlessly bashing a game which can't even defend itself from how "bad" it is? I can already imagine the meaningful posts:

>Man this game is so bad
>Ikr? SO fucking bad.
>lol this game sucks monkey dick
>haha like it's the absolute worst
>what were they THINGKEN
>it literally gave me brain cancer
>when will X e-celeb review this?
>how can you make a game THIS BAD

How about what we could do to make it better? That would be a nice constructive activity.

I know there's a cult following for so bad it's good movies, but I'm not sure there is even a "worst" because someone would always hate something else more.

Please explain.
>>
>>2943156
For anyone interested in how the monstrosity came to be:

http://www.shadowmagic.org.uk/spectrum/sqij.html
>>
>>2943131
Literally every JRPG is worse than Bubsy 3D.
>>
>>2943179
>m-muh americans

Loud and clear, bub. You're the Top 1 Worst Poster in this thread.
>>
File: relax.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
relax.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>2943179
>>
>>2943179

I think it's a guy thing. Women in fandoms draw fan art, men in fandoms make tier lists.

It's also a classical symptom of autism.
>>
>>2943156
The ZX Spectrum has a million shitty unplayable games. At least it has the excuse of being really old, more obscure and much cheaper games.
>>
File: Iznogoud-PSX.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Iznogoud-PSX.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>is there an even worse PlayStation game?
Here is apotential challenger but yes, it's safe to say Bubsy 3D is a potential candidate for the worst Playstation game.
>>
>>2943179
Yeah, they do this for sports all the time, obsessed about GOAT lists and all that hoopla. In some soccer communities I visit, there are always Americans wanting to know more about the game, and one of the first things they ask about is about best players of all time lists, which Europeans frankly don't give a shit. I'm not saying it's bad per se, just telling that it happens
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25bjSoyXlw0
The game is pretty bad, but this guys gameplay of it is quite interesting.
>>
>>2943287
>iz no goud
At least it warns you. Bubsy 3D seems strangely appealing to me for some reason, but it's not all that cheap for a PS1 game anyway.
>>
File: master.jpg (175KB, 480x493px) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
175KB, 480x493px
>>2943887
I love Uli
>>
>>2943179
Why are you Americans so obsessed with masquerading as Europeans to make them all appear like stuck-up trash fixated on their seperateness from a swiftly globalizing planet? Do you really think we're that afraid of our culture becoming homogenized until there's nothing to differentiate us from you pigs?
>>
Lost World: Jurassic Park.

Just fucking play it, and not just the compy stages. Play as any of the others. It's unbelievable they even released it.
>>
>>2943179
>doesn't notice the post right above his, where a brit does the same thing that he's complaining about americans doing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.