[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you recognize this screen? Today is an important day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Any of you recognize this screen?
Today is an important day for me. I found this video, which is of the 1st console I ever had and holds enormous nostalgia value to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2q8FnGEusY

Now I'm looking for information on how to get this ROM running. Does it exist? Can normal NES emulators even run it?
>>
>>2929423

why wouldn't emulators be able to emulate?
>>
>>2929431
I've read somewhere additional chips were needed on the original hardware other than just the ROM. And since they're famiclones and not the official hardware, emulators probably don't cover it.
>>
>>2929423
I don't get it. They're hacked imperfect copies of NES games.

Literally some pirate has sat there with some cart reader/writer and modified good working retail games so they all fit on one cart and can be illegally sold.

That guy wasn't always perfect at his job, so some of the games have glitchy graphics or parts removed so the game is incomplete.

Wouldn't you get a better experience by playing the original working non-glitchy versions?

You can still buy these things from eBay except they come in a handheld shaped like a PSP, and have a rudimentary cartridge system. I own one and it sucks.
>>
>>2929467
>Wouldn't you get a better experience by playing the original working non-glitchy versions?

OP here.
One of the reasons I want to run that ROM is because I don't remember all the games I had there. I was too young.
I have no idea if these ROMs have ever been dumped or if anyone organized a list of them or something. I was hoping /vr/ would be versed on this kind of thing.
>>
>>2929473
bootleggames wikia com/wiki/1000-in-1_Multicart
>>
it's actually only 27 in 1 lol
http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/1000-in-1_Multicart
>>
>>2929479
By the way yeah it is dumped, you'll have to do some googling on your own
>>
>>2929473
every nes and famicom game ever made has been dumped. just go to archive.org and search for no-intro and you'll obtain them all
>>
>>2929475
>>2929479
>>2929481
>>2929489
Holy shit you guys! I searched for hours on google and all I ever got was broken links! Thank you so much!
>>
OP just look for a "GoodNES" set of every ROM on a torrent site, or download a fullset from TOSEC or Emuparadise

Every NES ROM is like a few hundred MB at most.
>>
File: multicartlist.jpg (334KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
multicartlist.jpg
334KB, 1600x1200px
You're lucky that you found the specific multicart from your childhood.

I'm still looking for mine. It was a 30 (or maybe 36?) in 1, and the menu looked like pic related, simple as it gets.
>>
>>2929539
No luck finding it here?
http://cah4e3.shedevr.org.ru/dumping_list.php

I can't even tell what half of the games on that list are.
>>
>>2929539
Powerjoy Supermax?
>>
File: tmp_31083-Tai22942040270.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31083-Tai22942040270.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>Brazilian thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.