[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel /vr/? https://steamdb.info/app/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Grandia.full_.114630-620x466.jpg (77KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
Grandia.full_.114630-620x466.jpg
77KB, 620x466px
How does this make you feel /vr/?

https://steamdb.info/app/289860/subs/

https://twitter.com/GungHo_America/status/674731463258996736
>>
Considering that Steam is terrible DRM, I feel nothing at all.
>>
>>2844717
If its the saturn version, awesome. But if its the PS1 version, that would suck same with the Lunar remakes weren't they intended for the Saturn ? maybe im wrong with Lunar tho
>>
>>2844775
lunar was sega CD, but the remakes vs the originals are a matter of preference for many, there are merits to both versions of lunar
>>
>>2844717
>how does Grandia make me feel

bored mostly
>>
>>2844987
Ahh I see. I know there are two different versions for one of the saturn releases due to the MPEG video being supported. I know Grandia was suppose to take advantage of the Saturn's hardware at one point being considered for the Saturn's FF VII or something along those matters
>>
I don't use Steam and played these games back in the 90s
>>
Who cares, the Grandia creator is dead so it's not like we'll ever get a new (good) Lunar/Grandia, might as well just emulate.
>>
>>2845068
There's no new Lunar or Grandia game being made anyway. They're just thinking about porting them to Steam.
>>
>>2845068
Toshiyuki Kubooka has also not done anything since idolmaster and his art is more boring/stale.
>>
>>2845137
I'd only give my shekels to these re-releases if there was an iota of chance for a new Grandia, but since he's dead, why bother.
>>
>>2845162
Suit yourself then.
>>
File: We were adventurers.jpg (170KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
We were adventurers.jpg
170KB, 707x1000px
It's cool and Im glad they're getting put out for people to play them

but I already own them

>>2845068

I had forgotten about that. You made me sad ;_;
>>
File: jean2_large.jpg (110KB, 623x880px) Image search: [Google]
jean2_large.jpg
110KB, 623x880px
bumpan
>>
The only problem with Grandia is that you lose your primary spellcaster for most of the damn game.
>>
I guess it all depends on what versions.

Going for the Saturn versions of both would give more of a reason to buy the PC port vs just emulating, but I guess it's all up in the air so far.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.