[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread where we talk about Dragon Ball, Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 29

File: Dragon Ball Shenron No Nazo.png (94KB, 240x164px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Shenron No Nazo.png
94KB, 240x164px
Let's have a thread where we talk about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z as well as some Retro Dragon Ball games.

I'm mainly curious if there's any dragon bros on /vr/

So this game.
The american version was shit because it wasn't a dragon ball game the licensing was removed.

If you want to play it in english just import the french version.

Not even kidding the fucking french version is in english for some unexplainable reason AND it's still dragon ball with no censorship at all.

Thanks for giving us the short end of the stick guys when there was already an english version available. in the wrong country.
>>
File: ranma2.gif (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ranma2.gif
45KB, 320x240px
>>2843695
What genre is it? Were any of the fighters any good? I was never into DB much so I never got around to trying them. Pretty much every other licensed anime fighter was ass though, which is disappointing. It's such a good genre fit for so many series.
>>
>>2843695
Man I was so mad when the port of that game wasn't included on the US version of Dragon Ball Origins 2 like it was in Japan.
I have Super Goku-den, but no SFC to play it on. Other from that, the only retro Dragon Ball games I have Ultimate Battle 22 and Final Bout
>>
>>2843701
Super Butouden is really great.
>>
>>2843701
It was a sort of balls breakingly hard top down adventure game.

Think zelda with goku in a way.
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>2843695
Yamcha is the best.

>>2843701
I haven't experienced much of the retro fighters but I know some of the non-retro fighters are pretty good. Among the retro fighters I hear Super Butoden is good like the other anon said.
>>
File: DBepochcover.jpg (451KB, 1452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBepochcover.jpg
451KB, 1452x1200px
I'll try the french version of the game then, thanks for the heads up OP.

Here's the very first Dragon Ball video game for the Super Cassette Vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO9RGx-zIZQ
>>
>>2843704
>Think zelda with goku in a way.
This actually intrigues me, gonna check it out.

>>2843705
>>2843703
Thanks, I'll look into this too.
>>
File: General Blue.png (92KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
General Blue.png
92KB, 300x450px
I'm so assmad the only thing we have close to a Dragon Ball fighting game is DBZ BT3 along with it's Dragon Ball arc.

General Blue is my favorite villain. Eat me.
>>
File: DBZSuperButoden2.gif (477KB, 320x248px) Image search: [Google]
DBZSuperButoden2.gif
477KB, 320x248px
>>2843703
>>2843705

Super Butoden 1 is nice enough, and it introduced the split-screen mechanic, but Super Butoden 2 is where it's at.
A lot of the issues from the first game were fixed (now you can fly up to the sky by pressing a button, then go back to ground by pressing the same button again), it's faster, has better controls, and an amazing story mode with different endings.

Super Butoden 3 and Shin Butoden on Saturn were also great, but I think Super Butoden 2 remained the best one, it's to this day my favorite DBZ game, I still play it with my friends from time to time
>>
File: vie.png (14KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
vie.png
14KB, 320x224px
>>2843695
The main market for the game WAS France (it was the second biggest manga and anime consumer in the world back then), but I guess they were thinking more in terms of a "loosely european" release, so they went with english to even it out and sell it wherever.

I remember renting that one a couple of times, but the ONE for me was pic related (french-only localization, btw)
>>
They didn't start making the really good dragonball games until after the retro era unfortunately.
>>
>>2843709
He would.
>>
File: Tao.png (121KB, 962x702px) Image search: [Google]
Tao.png
121KB, 962x702px
>>2843709
Watch your tongue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXN8kMmPXzQ
>>
File: DBZIIIe.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DBZIIIe.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>2843715

Eh, Tenkaichi 3 was fun, but there were a lot of subpar games.

The Famicom/SFC RPGs are good, and Super Butoden 2 is amazing, still the best 2D fighting DBZ game.
I tried the Extreme Butoden demo on 3DS, and it's good, but it's not a real Butoden game, it doesn't even have split screen.
>>
>>2843715
That's not true. All of the Super Butouden series games were very good in the retro era, also there are a number of good action / adventure games like Super Gokuden
>>
>>2843721
The only truly subpar games in the revival era I can think of are Kinect, Ultimate Tenka'ichi, and the Atari games like Taiketsu and Sagas
>>
>>2843726

The Gokuden games have some really nice music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV6z1oZXCCw
>>
>>2843721

What a shitty translation. I hope that wasn't the official localization of the game.
>>
>>2843706
French version has a health replenish cheat using the second controller, it's basically mandatory to finish the game. It's really fun for an early FC game, but your health is constantly dwindling because Goku is 'hungry', it basically breaks the game. Tons of fun if you have infinite health though.
>>
>>2843695
Definitely one of my favorite FC games, would you recommend any of the translated RPGs on the FC?
>>
>>2843746

It's a fan translation
>>
File: Dragon_Ball_Z_LSW.jpg (79KB, 640x657px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Z_LSW.jpg
79KB, 640x657px
>>2843715
Just because you don't know them, doesn't mean they aren't there. pic related is one of the GBC' greatest.
>>
Idinaru Densetsu for PS1 and Saturn was really good.
>>
As much as I love /vr/ stuff, I'm a stupid kid and think that the Dragon Ball Origins series is the best game adaptation of the series. Their handling of the attack on the Red Ribbon Army and actually making Bulma playable were huge pluses.

It managed to feel lighthearted and adventury while still maintaining tension. And really, I feel the dynamics of Goku and pals versus an army are more engaging than Goku and pals vs. a few aliens.
>>
>>2843695
It's not even funny how much Dragonball is better than DBZ.
>>
>>2843695
>The american version was shit because it wasn't a dragon ball game the licensing was removed.

"no" stop parroting what you've heard faggot reviewers on youtube say and form your own fucking opinion
>>
File: dragon power.jpg (15KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
dragon power.jpg
15KB, 211x300px
>>2843860
>???
What the fuck are you talking about?

I played it and it's a shitty censored version of a dragon ball game.

are you just here to shitpost?
>>
>>2843860
>Just because le internet e-celebs said it means it isn't true.

There was even an already translated version in fucking france.

They had no excuse, try harder.
>>
>>2843852
My nigga, had a conversation about this not too long ago and only earned stares of incomprehension, most people think Dragonball started with Z.
>>
>>2843871
The only real excuse that they had is that very few people even knew what Dragon Ball was in the North American market.
>>
>>2843895
Didn't stop them from Releasing GT final bout and causing a fuckton of confusion.
>>
>>2843909
I guess having Dragon Ball Z on Kid's WB was enough for them.

It would have been great if they had spent a little extra money to have Ocean Group dub the game though.
>>
>>2843881
My friend and I have been watching the entire series. We ran through the original Dragon Ball in no time, loving every minute of it. DBZ is really good for the saiyan and Frieza sagas. Cell was actually really shorter than I remembered and was interesting. However, Maijun Buu is incredibly long and pretty much all boring filler.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Man, I remember back in the day, probably 2001? When my friends and I would watch Toonami everyday, and then we discovered emulators and fan translated games of our favorite show.

I remember after every block of Toonami, we would all take turns and play, Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, a YuYu Hakusho, and a couple of Sailor Moon games for the SNES.

But the best retro DBZ game? It has to be Dragon Ball Z Legends for Playstation 1. Very fun combat in that game.

But my personal favorite is pic related, the one I remember playing the most, Dragon Ball Z: Super Sayian Densetsu
>>
File: 1422497144158.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1422497144158.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
Any Dragon Ball games with my waifu?

>>2843852
It really is.
>>
File: piccolo blast.gif (505KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo blast.gif
505KB, 500x729px
>>2844008
That game was awesome, but the random fight timer was off the hook. You couldn't take 5 steps before getting a random encounter. It was near impossible to actually explore the landscape. I think you got fights less often if you *walked* instead of flying with an aura, but that didn't exactly help much.

And it was such a fucking cop-out that Gokus super saiyan form was a palette swap.

The game also had a hidden super saiyan Gohan, but he was glitchy, his attack power was good but his defense was almost nothing, so he died to nearly anything. I think the trick to get him was to max up everyone to the limit and then get the Guru powerup, which boosted everyone to hidden max levels; for Gohan that was his SSJ form.
>>
>>2844036
>for Gohan that was his SSJ form

That wouldn't happen in the manga until a year later - the game is a compilation of two Famicom games with content removed. The latter FC game was Gekishin Frieza and came out in 1991, Gohan hadn't achieved his first transformation until mid-92.

Gohan is the most powerful B-team fighter (with Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Kurilin, and Chaozu) but the game isn't implying that his strength is at the levels since during Cell Games. Even at max level (48) he's weaker than Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta all even at level 47.
>>
File: panties are rice now.jpg (53KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
panties are rice now.jpg
53KB, 852x480px
>>2843695
>Not even kidding the fucking french version is in english for some unexplainable reason AND it's still dragon ball with no censorship at all.

the french version is in french AND is censored
>>
>>2844082
Well thanks for confirming that.

>>2843695
It's censored OP.
>>
UB22 was kind of shit, but had a awesome character roster.

>Kid Goku
>Muten Roshi
>Mr. Satan
>Great Saiyaman
>Tien
etc

It's also funny how this game came out in my country way before we knew what a "Super Saiyan" was (DBZ was just starting, Raditz saga was almost over).
It was Dragon Ball, but there were also all those new characters and somehow most of them were blond. You can imagine the hype when Goku first turned SSJ in Namek.
>>
File: shin3.jpg (41KB, 538x354px) Image search: [Google]
shin3.jpg
41KB, 538x354px
>>2844593

UB22 was really bad.

Shin Butoden on Saturn had the same roster but was a better game, my only complaint about Shin Butoden is that the stages are way too small, Butoden games need larger stages since they use split screen.
>>
>>2844082
Most be some serious mis-information then or perhaps misunderstanding. I swear to god I remember hearing the french version was in english for some strange reason.

No word on the censorship though.
>>
File: Goku vs. Krillin.gif (2MB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
Goku vs. Krillin.gif
2MB, 498x373px
Best Dragon Ball song coming through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM
>>
File: DBZ_SSD_UP_SSJGohan.png (19KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ_SSD_UP_SSJGohan.png
19KB, 192x192px
>>2844054
Hey, I'm not arguing about that, I'm just saying that he had a buggy SSJ form in the game. He had a title card, much higher BP, but he was bugged and had very low defense. I remember using some hack or glitch to unlock him, but not the details on how I did it (it was over a decade ago). Also I think he may have had red eyes in the game, unlike this picture, but it was too long ago so I may not remember it right.

>>2844843
Shin Butouden on Saturn looked awful due to the UB22 sprites, and I think the gameplay was much less polished too. It didn't flew as freely as Super Butouden 2-3 and the Megadrive game did.

and as I remember it also had pathetic amount of HP on every character, it didn't amtter that you could have 3 lifebars if a kamehameha took down one and a half.
>>
File: DBZSB2blog_import_4e197da4db0b1.png (12KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
DBZSB2blog_import_4e197da4db0b1.png
12KB, 256x224px
>>2844952

Yeah, unfortunately the sprites on Shin Butoden have that kind of "cut out paper" look with washed out colors due to being straight from UB22 as you say, and yes, it didn't feel as free as SB 2 and 3 or Bu Yu Retsuden, but that's partly because of what I said, the stages are way too small, you don't even have enough space to dash back and forth.

It's definitely not the best Butoden game, that'd be Super Butoden 2, but it has that big ass roster, and it's better than UB22.

it's a shame because the sprites could have looked like the big sprites from SB2's story mode.

Mr Satan mode is fun as hell though
>>
>>2844967
Did Shin Butouden have meteo smash attacks like all the other games? Those super moves that did screen-juggling short combos that did huge damage.

Oh, and one nifty thing was that you could punch people inside the landscape, though I never could figure out exactly how.

>it didn't feel as free as SB 2 and 3 or Bu Yu Retsuden, but that's partly because of what I said, the stages are way too small

The gameplay was a bit different too, with all the huge jumps you do when you stand up and being able to knock down enemies while dashing (or was that just in the first game, I don't remember).

It was just a shit game, which is sad, because the butouden series really would've needed a better swan song. SB2 was incredible, the Megadrive game was smooth as hell even with its worse graphics, and SB3 COULD have been great, but they toned the graphics down too much and had no story mode. And then Shin Butouden ended up like a Mugen game.

Well, at least we got Hyper Dimension later on, which was incredibly professionally done, easily one of the best fighters on the entire platform.
>>
>>2843695

I love the original Dragon Ball. Shit makes me laugh my ass off.

Hyper Dimension has amazing art and graphics.
>>
>>2844593
>>2844843
Why the hate on UB22? I found it pretty fun.
>>
>>2845402

Because it manages to play worse than any of the other previous titles, it's disappointing considering the PS could do way better. It's far from being the worst fighting game ever though
>>
File: dbz legacy of goku 2.jpg (55KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
dbz legacy of goku 2.jpg
55KB, 500x487px
I wish there was a game like the LoG series but only with Dragonball, no Z. The top-down adventure style is more fitting for the original.
>>
File: dbzub22.png (118KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbzub22.png
118KB, 638x480px
>>2845402

It was a disappointment. It has a great roster but the actual gameplay is very, very dull. All the other DBZ fighting games were better gameplay-wise.

And even the graphics aren't as good as they could be, the SNES games have better spritework and background graphics, UB22 is like ban dai wasn't even trying.
>>
>>2845413
It doesn't look too great but you have to remember those sprites were made from actual cels. It was top of the line technology in 1995.
>>
File: 1440104394692.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1440104394692.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>2845413
>Goku®
>Goten™
>>
>>2845419

The character sprites are actually pretty cool IMO, but doesn't help when other animations such fireballs, hits and backgrounds are Klik and Play tier.
>>
File: Mercenary Tao Pai Pai.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mercenary Tao Pai Pai.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>2844919

Mercenary Tao begs to differ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqzpYZMB1X8
>>
I love DB but I can't stand DBZ.

What's the best DB retro game?
>>
>>2845613
Even though it's basically Ultimate Tenkaichi, they put a lot of love for the series into this one and the music is still done by based Yamamoto. Of course it requires Japanese knowledge unless you put up with a patch. Don't mind the Z in the title, this game is all legimitate DB (I think).

To get the 23rd Tenkaichi you have to play the sequel, Kakusei-Hen, although that one takes up until the Freeza portion of Z. It's good stuff for the hardcore fans, and it gives some liberty on its storytelling which can be shorten depending on how the battles/minigames go and such.
>>
>>2844952
That must have been in a rom hack or something because the very notion that Gohan could be an SSJ wasn't around. I don't even think Trunks had shown up yet to prove that Goku wasn't technically THE Super Saiyajin like we had all thought up til that point.
>>
>>2845656
Actually, I take that back. I don't know how I forgot that a proto-SSJ Vegeta was in the game.

Apologies for speaking without thinking.
>>
Are there any DBZ games that play like street fighter ? I don't really like flying around
>>
>>2845668
I think you don't really fly in the Genesis game.
>>
>>2845668
Hyper Dimension. Flying is only optional on some levels that you can knock the other fighter to.

You can also do a limited parry/counter attack - input a special move while the block hit spark is visible, and the screen will fade out for a bit and you'll do the special move without delay. Of course this can backfire if you do a longer startup move while blocking the middle of a combo.
>>
>>2845678
Yeah, this. You can pick an arena without stage transitions for vs. play if you're looking to eliminate the flying aspect entirely.

It's also sort of uniquely DBZ in that you only have one gauge, and it governs both energy attacks and health. You can only use your best move when your energy is below 80 (so you're in a bad spot and about to be knocked out). You can also charge up your energy, so it's actually possible to negate damage taken earlier, since using your energy attacks and taking damage both deplete the gauge.
>>
>>2845660
Yeah dude video games based on other things like this tended to do crazy "lorebreaking" shit like that back in the day just for fun. There's also unused Golden Great Ape data in the game.
>>
>>2845705
No offense, but I don't believe that at all.
>>
>>2843714
>The main market for the game WAS France (it was the second biggest manga and anime consumer in the world back then), but I guess they were thinking more in terms of a "loosely european" release, so they went with english to even it out and sell it wherever.

Dragon Ball was a big hit in pretty much all of Europe during the early 90s, so all the French translated games also came out in other parts of the region. In French.

No I'm not talking about importers, but official releases. Before that, people would buy a NTSC-J game + an adapter in some specialized shops.
>>
>>2843714
> That classic Genesis dithering flava

Were there any gameplay differences with the Super Nintendo series?
>>
>>2845778

Pretty much like the Super Butoden games.
You can dash, charge ki, fly up, etc.

It's a pretty good game.

The best thing about it is probably using the body swap technique with Ginew.
>>
File: super.png (31KB, 1536x448px) Image search: [Google]
super.png
31KB, 1536x448px
>>2845742
https://tcrf.net/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Super_Saiya_Densetsu
Read it and weep. However, the article is incomplete.
They're not just unused portraits, but functioning characters. However, they're incomplete, and just have placeholder battle sprites. Pic related.
>>
>>2845814
Well shit on toast.

That article seems to forget that Level 48 Vegeta isn't unused code, though, those are his stats for the bonus fight.
>>
>>2845829
Well, no Wiki is perfect.
>>
>>2845769
>so all the French translated games also came out in other parts of the region. In French.
I remember this. Netherlands here and we basically got Luxembourg's and Belgium's releases, which were usually either German or French. Considering nearly no company (except EA and Valve nowadays) translates to anything but the "Big Six" (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian), we all learned English through games. I remember my uncle or father going to Germany, Belgium or France and picking up a game for my birthday or whatever, usually just going for something related to a cartoon on TV.
As such I picked up a bit of French this way.

Funnily enough that's also how I learned German, because I confused "Deutsch" with the English "Dutch".
>>
Did any of you play this game? Probs one of the best Gameboy Advance games of all time...
>>
>>2845769
>>2846176
It also later came out in Spain under the name "Dragon Ball", but still in French despite manual and box art being in Spanish. Another strange thing is that the game wasn't called "Bola de Dragón", like the anime was at the time, so it wasn't even a properly named tie-in. I guess they didn't have any faith in it at all.

>>2846198
Not /vr/, but yes. Not only one of the better Dragon Ball games, but I'd even call it one of the better GBA games.
>>
>>2846198
not retro but Aye, I did.
Loved that game, especially the fighter mode.
>>
>>2846198
Not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun using codes to unlock the battle mode(?) characters and bosses in the main story.
>>
>>2846198
That shit is one of THE best Dragon Ball franchise games, and almost certainly the best non-Z/GT Dragon Ball game.
>>
>>2846198
Was gonna ask if GBA is retro just to post this. This is so good!!
>>
>>2843909
Final bout.

Good god that game was a mess.

Not to mention all of the fucking clone characters.
>Super goku
>Super saiyan goku
>ect
>>
>>2847907
who cares about english version of DB or DBZ
games

they are always censored shit with a different OST
>>
>>2848648
>they are always censored shit with a different OST

What are you talking about? The only games with completely different International OSTs are the Sparking games and Raging Blast, which may as well be a Sparking game anyway.
>>
>>2848659

every 3d game and this too

>>2846198
>>
>>2848667
Again that's not true at all. Budokai removed Cha La Head Cha La from the intro (But not the ending) and Advanced Adventure removed Makafushigi Adventure and I'll Give You Romance's intro and ending, respectively, and Mesaze Tenkaichi during the tournament fights but all in all besides the vocal insert songs from the show the OST themselves remain virtually the same. As before, the only games with -completely- different OSTs are the Sparking games when they were localized as the Budokai Tenkaichi games, and Raging Blast, which removed all of the anime's music due to licensing issues (Same reason 9/10 of the original anime's score couldn't be used in Kai but that's another thing entirely). Even Budokai 2 and 3 had instrumental variants of the vocal songs when they were localized, but their OSTs beyond that one small hiccup remain exactly as they are in Japan.

Honestly, as much as I love the anime's music, the Sparking music really isn't that good anyway. It's more like...cheap MIDI renditions of the songs and it just doesn't sound all that great. Raging Blast did a good job of it, though. Really nice rearrangements, some with real instruments too. That said, I'd rather have that over the replacement OST, but you know.
>>
>>2848686
well, talking about raging blast.

very glad I have my pirate moded Latino versions with TV ost
https://youtu.be/CwtxQVxis5c?t=2m33s
Godlike dub from mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqvSlEFGKQ8
>>
>>2848648
To be fair, the European English releases always included their original OST's with vocals and all, and minimal to none censorship. Budokai 1 was literally the Japanese version, but with subtitles. Only difference was that they censored some blood, but oddly enough, censorship was also present in the Japanese version of the game (see Raditz death scene). Otherwise, European DB and DBZ has largely been the same as it is in Japan. I'd just advice to emulate/import those versions instead, if it really matters to you.
>>
>>2843852
even dragon ball became shit after the red ribbon army saga ended imho
>>
>>2844919

omg.

this animation is so good

if only all dbz fights were at this quality
>>
>>2844991

hyper dimension was the most aesthetic
>>
>>2849152
Gotta disagree strongly. Some of the best parts in my opinion were the ones with King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr.. Even early DBZ was alright, but I always wondered why they put so little importance on Goku's very own brother. You'd think that would be something really big, but no.
>>
>>2848659
Tenkaichi 1 only had a different OST because of "muh rights" causing problems. AGAIN. Tenkaichi 2's soundtrack was amazing.

Speaking of PS2 DBZ games, ever notice how in 2 during the rush attacks where you have to press the same button as your opponent to get out of it, you can predict with 90% accuracy what button your opponent pressed based on the timer location?
>>
>>2849593
>Speaking of PS2 DBZ games, ever notice how in 2 during the rush attacks where you have to press the same button as your opponent to get out of it, you can predict with 90% accuracy what button your opponent pressed based on the timer location?

You mean if you're playing against the COM?
>>
>>2845619
This.

In terms of battle mechanics i prefer the sequel but still, it's one of the best dbz rpg games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTO8qDFVAMU
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.