[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> If you’re an 80’s kid like me, you probably grew up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: $_27.jpg (46KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
$_27.jpg
46KB, 640x389px
>
If you’re an 80’s kid like me, you probably grew up with the best game consoles of all time. Remember when your friends would come over after school, or have slumber parties on the weekend just to play your favorite games? This was an era of true social gaming. Disconnect from the online world for just a minute and reconnect with your childhood.

PiStation, what is it?

Think of it much like a Nintendo, where you only need a TV/monitor with HDMI and power, except it's a credit-card-sized micro-computer that is able to play games on 20+ old school game consoles.

PiStation's primary goal is to keep the gaming experience the same as you remember it, with some modern enhancements, without the inconvenience of cartridges.

It's powered by a Raspberry Pi 2, which has a quad core processor, 1 GB of RAM, can play Full HD 1080p video and is connected via wireless PS3 dualshock controllers. The user interface is a tweaked Emulation Station running on a modified RetroPie version for a seamless gaming experience.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/ville-de-montreal/pistation-all-in-one-retro-gaming-console/1120903088?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
>>
I fucking hate socializing, actually, if I were any good at it I'd be playing sports not fucking videogames
>>
GREAT deal, OP. CAN YOU SHIP ME ONE OF THOSE? I LIVE IN NIGERIA.
>>
>>2839124
>325 CAD
get the fuck out of here
>>
Are you kidding? They called it PissStation?
>>
>>2839295
kek
>>
>>2839269
Holy shit, he's right. What a joke.
>>
>>2839269
>>2839124
>Prix 325,00 $
Get /out/ , /g/ shill. It's not even half as good as the Retron 5.
>>
Why do so many companies and software developers feel the need to spam their products on /vr/ of all places? This board doesn't even see much traffic. There must be a dozen regular posters, tops.
>>
>>2839269
Well he's making 2x - 2.5x profit considering the price of all the accessories.
>>
>>2839652

rss feeds bring them here.
>>
>>2839687
They don't. People just pretend too because it is and an incredibly effective way to troll /vr/
>>
>>2839124
My wife says it just doesn't click with her, sorry OP, seems like our good old Retron 5 wins again.
>>
>>2840131
I love this fucking meme.
>>
>>2839124
Just picked one of these up, the wife loves it.
>>
>>2839124
cool shill bro
>>
My wife would kill me if I brought one of these home. I'll have to pass this time OP
>>
My waifu and I are currently happy with our retro freak thanks baka desu
>>
this is the most blatant shill I've seen in a while
sage and report for advertising people
>>
My wife and her boyfriend just got one of these and usually play it while they cuddle, it looks like fun!
>>
>>2839130

This is a good point. Myself, I'd be in the performing arts somewhere probably, if I were any good at socializing.

I play video games because I like video games, not because I want to interact with humans. Humans are only useful in my gaming insofar as they make games for me to play and supplement the poor AIs of the games I play so that I can have some proper challenge.
>>
>>2839124

I brought one of these. It overheated and caught fire. Luckily I put it out before major damage to my home but when I emailed the company behind it, they called me - actually copied and pasted - "a lying, vapid cunt"

Do not buy from these terrible people
>>
>>2840868
where is the Wife Retron 5 meme from?
>>
>>2842352
Also the case is made out of kitten tears.
>>
>>2842507
Us. Mostly the anons that actually have wives talking about them.
>>
>>2839124
Got one of these, it subsequently over heated. I heard popping noises and smelled a hot, electrical odor. Have had no response from company.
>>
Got one of these, then hooded men entered my house in the night and forced me to rape my dog. Do not purchase.
>>
>>2842507
When you'll get married you'll understand.
>>
>>2843150
>Not saging
Woman , git back in kitchen and cook more babies for Satan!
>>
>>2839124
why would you bother with this (if you really wanted to do this, you can write an SD image with EmulationStation and plug in a bluetooth adapter)
why the fuck does it have a fan
you barely even need a little heatsink if you're OCing a Pi 2 (fuck, on my Pi, the heatsink is purely decoration)

why the fuck is it 325CAD
even if you went the expensive route, all the accessories you'd get for the Pi to do something like this would total to like 70USD tops
I don't understand this product at all.

>>2842646
>>2842352
what the fuck did they even do to the Pi that it could possibly overheat and catch fire, unless whatever wiring they set up for that fan is really, really shoddy
or is this a meme
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.