[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game confusing for anyone else? I mean I just feel lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: body-harvest-03.png (400KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
body-harvest-03.png
400KB, 800x600px
Is this game confusing for anyone else? I mean I just feel lost the whole time I play it. I played it when I was 11 the first time and I am playing it again now at 29 and I still feel lost in a lot of places. Maybe I am just retarded.

Fucking Body Harvest.
>>
I played the hell out of it on the N64 but can't get it to run on an emulator. IIRC it was a hard game but getting to the zombie russia level where you get to kill them with a combine harvester more than makes up for it in my books.

Fun fact: They named a mission in GTA: San Andreas after this game.
>>
I had that game as a child and I too remember it being confusing as all hell. I could always manage to get to the hangar where there's some airplane or something, and then couldn't get past that point. I don't remember a whole lot about it other than enemies were best avoided because large groups of them would fuck your shit up, and the game had adventure -esque elements such as puzzles and other such things.
>>
It's definitely a weird fucking game. GTA open world, Zelda puzzles, pre-rendered building interiors with loot and talking NPCs. It barely belongs to a genre.

It's a pretty good game though. Flawed, but definitely underrated.
>>
the n64 had some odd games

silicon valley
pkmn snap
blast corps
>>
>>2829649
I need to buy this game again.

Anyway, It's not so much confusing as it is difficult. The game generally gives you a good idea of what you have to do. The problem is you can really fuck yourself over via destroying vehicles/letting humans get killed.
>>
>>2829716
>>2829724
These.

I beat the first boss and could never get any further. I played the hell of out it and still never got anywhere.
>>
I think the strangest thing about this game is inside of one of the buildings you explore, there's a random skeleton laying on the floor, searching it just makes the skeleton giggle.

You tickle skeletons.
>>
>>2829649
I felt very confused when I played it as a kid. These days I think it wouldn't be so bad. Just follow the path and if it ends explore a bit. Try to progress. Of course I haven't played it since when I was confused but I can't imagine it actually being that weird.
>>
>>2830164
I guess I am just retarded.
>>
>>2830328
Well to follow up on my reply, the game is really aimless and has no true structure so you're not retarded, it just takes a dedicated effort/mindset to play it.
>>
I still remember being a few hours late for school one day because I was finally in the alien homeworld with the hovercraft and I just wanted to beat it.
>>
>>2829649
My god i dont remember N64 games looking that horrible.
>>
>>2830435
This was a particularly ugly game even for the time. It's still fun though
>>
>>2830435
>>2830456
It was originally a launch title.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.