[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more bullshit Robot Master in any of the Classic Mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: MM3-ShadowMan-SS.png (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
MM3-ShadowMan-SS.png
3KB, 256x224px
Is there a more bullshit Robot Master in any of the Classic Mega Man games? Beating this guy is just pure luck as there is no pattern and you got no time to react to him. After his three jumps you just have to gamble whether he will shoot stars at you or slide. Not fair at all.
>>
Top Spin, you chucklehead.
>>
>>2825390
He is the easiest boss in the game!
>>
>>2825386
Elec Man and Quick Man were harder.
>>
>>2825386
Is this some more of that "I can't beat Air Man" sarcasm shit?
>>
1. Top Spin

2. Git gud

3. Your post is bait but I'm replying anyway
>>
Let's turn this shit thread into something better, what's the funnest classic megaman to buster-only in? 4?
>>
>>2825386
Funny way to pay tribute to the BEST MegaMan robot of all time.

Beating this guy with the Mega Buster is indeed challenging, but completely doable. Although his pattern is random, he only has two moves you have to get good at reading and dodging. Slide is critical in this battle, and you have to get very got at getting pop shots in at every opportunity.

Needleman is prolly the second best robot master because he too is challenging armed with only the Mega Buster.

No luck at all. It kust takes is some practice and experimentation to figure out how to take both of them down consistently.
>>
>>2825517
For me it's 6, altho that's mainly because it's one of the easiests
>>
>>2825564
>Needleman is prolly the second best robot master because he too is challenging armed with only the Mega Buster.

So Needle Man is a great Robot Master because he is one of the hardest? Difficulty is the only factor in deciding quality of Robot Masters?
>>
>>2825386
I've always had more trouble with ring man
>>
>>2826079
>trying to buster-only Ring Man
>>
>>2825613
Well, if we're going by looks/personality, Gutsman is easily the best robot master.
>>
>>2826079
>>2826083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdQOzcHF8gU#t=4m20s
>>
>>2825613
No, pure difficulty is like pure hot sauce; it adds no flavor. These bosses are difficult, but satisfying to overcome because they take skill and aren't just a bunch of bullshit like OP suggests. There is a sens of accomplishment when you can take these guys down Buster only.
>>
>>2825453
Just wait until the last moment to use your E-tank
>>
>>2825386
Are you retarded?
The patter is jump jump then slide or ninja start
Is easy as hell
>>
If we're talking about bosses with no patterns, Freeze Man also qualifies.
>>
File: MM4-BrightMan.jpg (172KB, 825x1006px) Image search: [Google]
MM4-BrightMan.jpg
172KB, 825x1006px
>>2825386
Try beating this motherfucker without Rain Flush and then we will talk.
>>
Ring Man and Dive Man are the hardest bosses of the classic games in my opinion.

4 in general has the hardest bosses.
>>
>>2826263
Your phrasing of "jump jump then slide" gave me a ptsd inspired flashback to Megaman 8.
>>
>>2826526
Ugh, tell me about it.

Wily was incredibly difficult to beat, then years later I learned that you could charge Pharaoh Man's power the same way as you could charge Heat Man's power and beat Wily on 4 shots.

Yeah, I fucking finished MegaMan4 by beating the final Wily using nothing but MegaBuster and the uncharged Pharaoh Shot. Maybe that's why I felt like all following megaMan games had no challenge at all to me.
>>
>>2826532
I too was thinking JUMP JUMP SLIDE SLIDE before I read your post.
>>
>>2826526

Yeah I'd say Dive Man is the hardest.
>>
>>2826521
You can prevent him from using Flash Stopper. He'll use it when he has certain amounts of HP.
>>
>>2826263
There is no set pattern. It is random whether he slides or shoots stars, and you get no time to react which one it is, so you just have to guess.
>>
How about bosses for whom using the "preferred weapon" against them is a gigantic pain in the ass and more trouble than it's worth?

Pump Man from MM10 comes to mind, because the Lightning Cloud thing you're supposed to use against him is probably the shittiest, least-reliable weapon in the entire franchise.
>>
>>2826526
Ice Man,Fire Man and Elec Man are the hardest if you're going buster only
>>
>>2828932
Top Man's useless weapon wins by a landslide
>>
>>2828932
using gutsman against cutman
>>
>>2829945
Top Spin is actually really good against regular enemies. Kills most of them in one hit.Only problem is, it doesn't work on everything.
>>
>>2826138

Ring Man's worse in the Game Boy version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWN48nzQLY
>>
People consider Ring Man hard? He had clear attack patterns that were easy to dodge. I usually start from him. I had most trouble with Dive Man and Shadow Man.
>>
>>2830585
I think it's because he does a lot of damage, and adjusts his pattern based on your actions.
>>
>>2825386
But is it pure luck he has the best music in MM3?
>>
File: geesa.jpg (74KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
geesa.jpg
74KB, 800x800px
>>2832763
>better than the title screen and snake man
>>
>>2832773
Or Spark Man, or Gemini Man, or Magnet Man, or Top Man, or a couple of the Wily stages....
>>
>>2825386
git gud. I can beat him with just the Mega Buster in the Game Boy Mega Man III.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.