[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG, you guise!!! I have an Idea for a game all about knuckles!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 194x259px
OMG, you guise!!! I have an Idea for a game all about knuckles!
Knuckles goes around Angel Island looking for the lost pieces of the Master Emerald after somebody breaks it.
The gameplay would be like the emerald hunting stages in Sonic Adventure, with all new stages and songs.
Get on it, Sonic Team!
(NOTE: I am not part of sonic team or sega in any way)
>>
Knuckles CD: exploration-based game where you have to time travel in search of the emerald pieces

Make it happen, Sega.
>>
>>2809824
Actually sounds like it could be pretty good, dispite reusing the same old Sonic Adventure plot.
Just keep the rap songs out of it. The novelty only lasts so long.
>>
>>2809824
I have a better idea!

Stop making Sonic games. They haven't been good in forever.
>>
>>2811089
That's a little ignorant to say. Never played Generations, I take it?

This might be a good idea as a fangame, but I'd rather sega kept their resourses for... Well, better stuff.
>>
>>2811089
Thank you for bumping this worthless thread to say something everybody already knows and thinks.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
They should make another Shadow game, one where he rides his badass motorcycle around the destroyed open world wastlelands and meets up with freedom fighters like Alex the Hedgehog while fighting supreme ruler Eggman.

Take down the Eggman death express Shadow,

do it.. for love.
>>
>>2813767
Hahah that made me think of hundreds of submitted OCs to be shoehorned into the game

Wouldn't be a bad idea, would certainly light the load needed for making characters (probably only needs pro- and antagonist)
>>
>>2809824
Dear god that sounds horrible. The treasure hunting stages are the only parts of Sonic Adventure and SA2 that I genuinely hate.
>>
>>2809824
OMG youse guys I gots an idea for a game about knuckles. What if Knuckles was in jail because he was framed by eggman. Then him and his chain gang have to escape and save someone. Except they wouldn't be chained up with like normal chains, they'd be like chaos chains.
>>
>>2809824
Honestly I'm kinda surprised they haven't given Knuckles his own game yet. I'm not saying it would be good, but I can see people buying it.
>>
>>2815281
Knuckles Chaotix, nigga.
>>
& Knuckles
& Knuckles
& Knuckles
& Knuckles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.