[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about the theory Kirby, Pacman, and Metaknight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pacmanxkirby.jpg (3KB, 138x104px) Image search: [Google]
pacmanxkirby.jpg
3KB, 138x104px
How do you guys feel about the theory Kirby, Pacman, and Metaknight are all members of the same species?

Maybe with Chain Chomps being a close genetic cousin? Analogous to humans and gorillas.
>>
>>2788821
its retarded and probably made by some 12 year old on some obscure forum
>>
>>2788821
Who gives a fuck
>>
File: 1278303107943.jpg (13KB, 210x173px) Image search: [Google]
1278303107943.jpg
13KB, 210x173px
Mean.
>>
A GAME THEORY
>>
I thought MetaKnight WAS the same, or at least a similar, species as Kirby.
>>
>>2788852
Like everything in the Kirby or Mario universe, nothing is confirmed as canon.

But it seems kinda pointless to make a glance under his mask a rare treat and not have it mean something.

That and the animated series seemed to imply strongly Metaknight was personally deeply connected to Kirby.
>>
>>2788832
>its retarded and probably made by some 12 year old on some obscure forum
/vr/ isn't obscure
>>
>>2788821
Sounds dumb and autistic.

Fan crossover theories are dumb.
>>
>>2788850
>D-dont make fun of my voice, guys...
>>
>>2788821
Pacman and Ms Pacman are the same person

All the scenes with them together take place in xer imagination and symbolize xim struggling with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>2788821
I thought it was hinted that MetaKnight is a member of the 'kirby' species based on how he looks under the mask. I'm pretty sure that Kirby has an un-armored MetaKnight skin the the new Super Smash Brothers.

Obviously PacMan is not part of the same species, he was created before Kirby and by different people and published under a different company.

I don't think Chain Chomps are part of the 'kirby' race either. They were created for the Mario universe, also by a different director and dev team. I don't think Sakurai created the Chain Chomp, unless I'm wrong.
>>
Maybe just making circular characters with basic aesthetics is really simple and that's why there are so many of them in media.
>>
>>2789521
But that's just a theory...
Jk dude obviously you're speaking the truth and these 'theorist' autismos are just grasping at straws to get attention.
>>
This thread is a festering chemo-wart on the ass of some cosmic bald-headed child in a dimensional cancer ward.
>>
>>2789516
>I'm pretty sure that Kirby has an un-armored MetaKnight skin the the new Super Smash Brothers.

He does not. He has a black skin/yellow eyes costume that is somewhat similar but there are differences. Meta Knight has blue skin and the yellow eyes are an effect of the mask, his are actually white.

He's also got hands and wings, so there's that.
>>
>species
>Kirby literally resides in Dream Land and fights nightmares.

species requires a biological origin. Kirby and Metaknight are dreams and exist for magical psychological purposes.

They are manifest Id in a Child archetype and Shadow archetype, respectively.

Pac-man is a raver. popping pills and rollin E and probably having lots of gay sex.
>>
>>2788821
Why, because they're all fucking round? Fuck off.
>>
>>2788821
I feel you're underage.

>>2788861
Wrong but I'm not going to try to argue with the only one more autistic than OP ITT.

>>2789309
Xhis xnon gets it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.