[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You must gather your party before venturing forth. >You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

File: 2360264-baldurs_gate_front.jpg (309KB, 958x953px) Image search: [Google]
2360264-baldurs_gate_front.jpg
309KB, 958x953px
>You must gather your party before venturing forth.
>>
Heya it's me Imoen
>>
File: Dungkeep.jpg (17KB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
Dungkeep.jpg
17KB, 250x302px
>YOUR GOLD RESERVES ARE TOO LOW
>CREATURES ARE DESERTING
>>
Swords! Not words!
>>
File: starlog.png (146KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
starlog.png
146KB, 1280x960px
> YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!
>>
I care not.
>>
>C-c-can I assist you?
>>
One of BG's more annoying bugs consists of Minsc saying "Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! RAAAAAAAAAsk!"

Then he says it again immediately afterward. Then again. He doesn't stop. He won't stop, ever, if the bug starts. Save, reload, GO FOR THE EYES! Quit game, restart, load, GO FOR THE EYES! Uninstall, keep saves, reinstall, load, GO FOR THE EYES!

Restart game or play with voices muted?
>>
>>2788494
That sounds horrifying. I've never run into that bug and I almost always have Minsc as a party member.
>>
>>2788494
Wow, sounds bad. What happens if you kick him out of the party? You could perhaps try kicking him out, saving, loading then having him join up again. Maybe save on a different map than you've left Minsc on so he won't be present when the game is loaded.

Probably won't work, if the sound clip is looping forever then Minsc might not even need to be present. But it can't hurt to try, yeah?
>>
>>2788620
Wow.

How the fuck did I not think to kick him out of the party. I chose the second option.
>>
File: burnseternally.jpg (32KB, 398x573px) Image search: [Google]
burnseternally.jpg
32KB, 398x573px
>>2788132

this gets even worse in Icewind Dale
>>
File: 272cfuW5Z-Yx.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (42KB, 610x347px) Image search: [Google]
272cfuW5Z-Yx.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
42KB, 610x347px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxs3g0Xgh7k
>>
>>2788628
Worked did it? Groovy.
>>
>>2788494
Never had that happen but it sounds hysterical
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0yhtZDWIQ

Seriously, this dub is better than original one.
>>
>Yes, O omni-present authority figure?
>>
>>2789126
Nie strzelaj do mikstur, baranie
>>
>Watch your words when addressing me, lest they be fed to you on the end of my boot!
>>
File: wing commander.jpg (129KB, 646x359px) Image search: [Google]
wing commander.jpg
129KB, 646x359px
>I am ready to engage
>>
>>2788704
kek

Add that irish chick getting mad every 2 minutes and you have my gameplay experience.
>>
File: Imaen.jpg (230KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
Imaen.jpg
230KB, 818x818px
>>2788330
Heya it's me Imaen
>>
File: moen sink.jpg (35KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
moen sink.jpg
35KB, 575x431px
>>2788330
Heya! It's me, a Moen!
>>
>>2790110
Heya! It's me, I'm Owen!
>>
>I need a swig of some strrong dwarrrven ale.
>>
>>2788481
I've done had about enough of this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la6tOXPghCA
such a bitch
>>
>Yeeeesss, oh omnipresent authority figure?

I wanted Jaheria to be the party leader but holy fuck was this awful
>>
>>2791772
her obsession with plugging her mom's holes is pretty off-putting
>>
>>2791772
I can't stand Jaheira or Khalid, yet I feel compelled to keep them in the party.
>>
>>2791875
Gorion would be proud!
>>
We need more ziggurats
>>
Heyy listen
>>
>My heart's really not in this.
>>
Oh hey, I'm playing IWD2 right now and I have a question. Maybe y'all can help...

Does getting the Ambidexterity and 2-Weapon Fighting feats have any benefit for an unarmed monk?
>>
>>2788132
Shoots lone dog in middle of woods
>That was a noble deeed
>>
>>2792946
No. Monks are using all of their fists in their unarmed attacks, so you can't dual-wield your own fists.
>>
>>2791875
Pleb.
>>
>>2793496
For not liking them or for keeping them in the party?
>>
>>2793459
OK. Well he seems to have a really low attack speed/damage output for someone who's allegedly fighting with both hands...
>>
>>2791875
Jaheira sucks, I tried having her stick around but godamn the druid spells in bg1 are so bad.
>>
>>2795367
Doesn't help that she isn't even good for a druid.
Fighter/druid and she's spread thin for both, she can pull cannonfodder duty early in her game, and Khalid isn't too shabby of a fighter, but it's not worth pulling along a just -ok- fighter if it means also carting around a poor fighter who is just a caster.

You're better off finding a cleric, not only are they capable of decent fighting, but they can actually cast healing and buffs worth shit. Jaheira's priest scroll is very poultry and isn't even very good if you use cheats to jack up her levels, she gets a mediocre selection of noob spells and very few slots. I don't think I ever got her further than one or two lvl 3 slots.

I'd rather get Minsc and then find Dynaheir, a quite good fighter and a quite good mage. Then maybe Kivan for a fighter decent at bows, and Branwen or Viconia for cleric.
>>
>>2795653
>poultry
>>
>>2795673
Yes? It's an expression.
Her priest spell selection is limited and weak, and she can't memorize many, she's an absolutely subpar healer.
>>
File: chicken___12_by_aivisv-d8wnl5d.jpg (109KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
chicken___12_by_aivisv-d8wnl5d.jpg
109KB, 1024x773px
>>2795838
Paltry?
>>
>>2795864
Yeah wh-
Wait, FUCK!

FUCKING PHONE!
>>
>>2795930
Do not blame technology when you are at fault for allowing it reign over your words.
>>
>>2795930
>blaming your phone for the fact that you are illiterate
>>
File: nR1fb.png (51KB, 276x312px) Image search: [Google]
nR1fb.png
51KB, 276x312px
You may not pass.
>>
File: Deckard-Cain_Diablo1.jpg (5KB, 161x154px) Image search: [Google]
Deckard-Cain_Diablo1.jpg
5KB, 161x154px
>>2788132
>HELLO THERE FRIEND
>STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN
>>
What are some good mods for BG Enhanced Edition?
I want the game to be as immersive as possible, which means that it has to be brutal. Like is there perhaps a mod which prevents enemies from being "pulled" one by one?
>>
File: Imoen2.jpg (13KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Imoen2.jpg
13KB, 210x330px
>>2788132
>"My," snicker "You're a queer fellow!"
say taht 2 my face bitch ill fukin kill u
>>
>>2788132
Baldur's Gate

is actually

a very shit

RPG.

There, I said it. It's just dick-riding (retroactively) on the success of BG2 (and maybe later IE games).
>>
>>2799176
I must say i preffer the first Baldur's Gate.
There's more exploration, the world is more cohesive, narrative it's better.
At the same time i understand why some people preffer 2, because romances, better characters, strongholds and high level AD&D.
>>
>>2799180
>I must say i preffer the first Baldur's Gate.
Well of course, but that makes sense since you're a retard who can't even spell prefer properly. :^)

BG2 is good because it has a better story, better characters (Irenicus at least), lots of varied quests/environments + an illusion of freedom (in the first half of the game at least) and a better adventure over all.

Romances are actually one of the bad things about BG2.
>>
>>2788330
Man I actually managed to jerk off to Imoen when I was a kid.
>>
NATURE!
>>
>>2799176
I don't know, I just started this game, but it's pretty cool so far. Wished modern games would be more like this.

Only thing which annoys me is that the AI seems kinda retarded. Like you kill a good NPC, and even though there is a person right around the corner, he doesn't notice anything and just stands there doing nothing.
>>
>>2799186
I can't agree about the better story, and there's one more important thing, narrative.
Also i prefer a more compacted and realistic world even if that means less variety.

Romances are not that bad (well, not all of them) but there were the beginning of Bioware shitfest.
>>
>>2799253
There's no good romance in a Bioware game.
>>
>>2799346
What about Aerie?
>>
>>2799346
I agree but some of them are just bad and others are beyond terrible.
On the other hand i really liked the pseudo-romance in Torment so it must be a Bioware thing.
>>
>>2799193
You're not the only one.
>>
>>2788132
>>
>>2799850
Why did you do it?

I was really desperate for new fap material at that point. Anime boorus haven't existed yet or at least I didn't know about them. Had to use lots of fantasy to be able to nut to that horrific face she had in BG2.

>>2800476
I'll gather your party aright.
>>
>>2799352
Aerie a SHIT.

A S H I T
>>
>>2803379
Is, is it because she doesn't have wings? Oh, if only she had wings and could fly away from all this. You don't understand what its like to be shackled to the ground after flying free! It's terrible! Just awful! You don't know what kind of loss that is.
>>
>>2794823
Monks will get outclassed by the pure fighter classes until 11th level, then will proceed to have the greatest physical damage output, and get increasingly ridiculous from there. High level monks will have more attacks at greater base damage than fighters. You reach a happy medium between the two at around 7th level, with both being fairly matched in general combat ability.

Monk Unarmed Damage starts low and gets exponentially better as you level up and starts getting funky additional properties that never get properly translated into the video games.
>>
>>2788330
God every time I hear this I send her out asap to kill her
>>
>>2799352
How shall I say it tactical?

Aerie is a cute girl, but she is so annoyingly difficult.
If Aerie was a real life charcter, she would need years of psychotherapy to be a woman to get a normal relationship with.
>>
>>2788132
I played this yesterday.
>>
>>2803397
The idea of having an amputee/handicapped person as a party member is never one that occurred to me and it is an interesting idea but it is handled so poorly by the writers of the game.
>>
File: erika.png (5KB, 110x187px) Image search: [Google]
erika.png
5KB, 110x187px
>>2803841
Can only think of one game that pulled it off.
>>
File: 1446097032046.jpg (66KB, 379x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446097032046.jpg
66KB, 379x750px
>>2795930
Blaming your phone when you was called out on it and agreed with the spelling until someone else has to point that out for your roody poo ass.
>mfw
>>
>>2804030
/vr/ is literally NORMIE CENTRAL
>>
>>2803841
Have you tried a 1 INT Fallout run?
>>
>>2805202
I hate norms
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.