[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contra: Hard Corps thread. >Favorite character >Favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Contra_-_Hard_Corps_Coverart.png (192KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
Contra_-_Hard_Corps_Coverart.png
192KB, 250x355px
Contra: Hard Corps thread.

>Favorite character
>Favorite weapon
>Favorite stage
>Favorite boss
>Favorite song

>Browny because I suck
>Fang B
>Train
>The transforming robot in the ocean stage
>Zephyr
>>
Simon 1993rd was my old ringtone.

never played this game tho.
>>
>Fang because I rule
>Ray D
>ocean stage
>ocean boss
>The Last Springsteen

This game rules. I've been trying to no death/default weapon/Fang/good ending run it. Virtual zone boss and final missile boss are problem areas though.
>>
>Fang
>upgraded A
>>
>>2785119
Fang
Fang D
Train, thought the jungle stage is the only one I dislike
Tie between robot on the train, space boss, and mutant boss
GTR Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLO5PDrgO1Q
>>
>Sheena
>probably Sheena A
>train
>EVERY BOSS
>Something Woderful
>>
>>2785171
>>probably Sheena A

How come? There's nothing special about it.

You like the way it looks, m8?
>>
>>2785185
I guess, it's my favorite "rapid fire gun" in the game. Using D all the time gets boring.

I also like her green laser, but I don't remember if it was B or C.
>>
>>2785195
>it's my favorite "rapid fire gun" in the game

Oh, okay. It's identical to Ray's A though.

Among the rapid fire guns, Wolf's A is more powerful than the others and has a spread pattern as well. Browny's A goes through walls.
>>
>>2785214
Browny's A also has really good spread since it transitions between aiming positions. It's very versatile. The only downside is that it's incredibly weak, weaker than the default A.
>>
>>2785225
>The only downside is that it's incredibly weak, weaker than the default A.

It's not. I extensively tested out all the weapons in the game in the past

In terms of strength of the A shots: Ray = Sheena = Brownie

And Fang does much more.
>>
>>2785225

Actually the only downside is that you need to stop firing and start again to immediately fire behind you. It can very easily get you killed in the alien stage.
>>
>>2785235
I stand corrected then.
>>
>Browie because robots are cool and why wouldn't you?
>all of them! I like the ball shield best
>all of them! first stage is a real blast though
>The Hacker
>Whatever red falcon's theme is called, I did not know they had names.

I love this game, i must have rented it over and over, never owned it.
>>
>>2785119
>>Favorite character
FANG
>>Favorite weapon
Sheena's homing Break Lazers or Fang's beast shooter
>>Favorite stage
Stage 3 or Alternate stage 5 on the train
>>Favorite boss
The hacker at the end of stage 3
>>Favorite song
All of them, that's like picking your favorite child
>>
Anyone up for netplay on Fusion?
>>
>Favorite character
Fang of course
>Favorite weapon
Fang A (D is crazy tho)
>Favorite stage
stage 2 highway
>Favorite boss
final boss elevator
>Favorite song
final boss I guess
>>
>character
I never really had a favorite, though I was partial to Browny until realizing playing him was picking easy mode.
>weapon
It's a tie between Browny A and Browny C. A has the versatility of the machinegun, the flamethrower, and the laser all in one, while C (I think C's the yo-yo) is probably the most unique weapon for a run-and-gun I've seen yet. Also it's fucking OP as hell.
>stage (and boss)
Last stage on the "chase Joe, then surrender" path, because I like space elevators and outlandish shit like that. It also has Big Magnum, and damn I love the premise, the world's gonna get blown up and you have to shoot the weapon and all its defense mechanisms controlled by Bahamut.
>song
Guillotine, easily because of the bit with that weird appregio/synth instrument.
>>
>>2785119
>Fang (because i'm a furfag)
>Browny C, OP as fuck
>First Stage
>Bahamut
>Last Springsteen, BEST THEME EVER
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.