[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japanese game >you can forsake your destiny as hero of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Independent Path.jpg (307KB, 256x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Independent Path.jpg
307KB, 256x1790px
>Japanese game
>you can forsake your destiny as hero of light and join the Empire bent on peace through conquest
>you can betray the Empire and join the forces of darkness
>you can annihilate the Empire and both the forces of darkness and light and become Supreme Ruler
>>
That's Langrisser right?
>>
>>2779343
That's pretty hardcore. I always love it when Japanese games do that, it's almost always a given in western games that you'll have multiple routes, so it's really special because it's so rare in Japanese ones.
>>
>>2779536
That's the beauty of well designed Japanese games. When they commit to some mechanics, they go full out and create some incredibly detailed and well designed systems and alternate plots. Just look at Tactics Ogre, or all the content you can miss in some of the classic RPGs.
>>
Fighting the Hero from the first game was pretty cool, I guess.
>>
>>2779343
Are you making daily Der Langrisser threads now? Not that I mind.

You might have better luck on /vr/.
>>
Last I checked there was no way to play all Langrisser games in English, right?
>>
>>2779642
Wait, this is /vr/. Never mind.

>>2779683
2, Der Langrisser ("remake" of 2), and 4 (ps1 version) have fan translations. Langrisser 1 was released in the West as Warsong (but it isn't that good).
>>
>>2779762

So, no three.

That's kinda what I remembered after looking into the series as well.
>>
>>2779762
Langrisser I PC is also translated.
>>
>>2779762
>Warsong (but it isn't that good).

The Mega Drive version of the first game is my favorite game in the series and I own most of the series on the Saturn.
>>
>>2779564
I have yet to finish it, but so far the Chaos path in tactics ogre is making my dick rock hard. I love when the game actually gives you a choice in things like committing an atrocity to achieve your goals or saying fuck that, these are people too and both of the choices are compelling, yet you still find yourself having to pick a side. It's kind of telling on who you really are when it's well done like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.