[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fuckers.jpg (155KB, 1398x1399px) Image search: [Google]
fuckers.jpg
155KB, 1398x1399px
>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.

What the fuck? I just wanted to listen to Landstalker's overworld theme while I do shit. They even copyrighted the playthroughs and speedruns I tried to watch! Who are these assholes?
>>
>>2778145
>Who are these assholes?
Victor Entertainment, Inc.
>>
I see you met Big Media.

I'd get used to them. They are here to make sure you always hail corporate.
>>
>>2778149

So what other games have they fucked over? I still find it hard to believe they actually have the rights to playthroughs and speedruns people put up like 4-5 years ago.
>>
>>2778167

The TPP and similar likely give them rights to anything they damn well please, so long as it even incidentally uses the music in question (a couple of notes in the background of the recording would likely even be enough).

And even on the off-chance they _are_ full of shit and don't own the rights: Google will gladly and even gleefully take their dick up its ass and remove it anyway- leaving the uploader with the burden of proving them in error.
>>
It's gonna accelerate once YouTube Red picks up steam.
>>
>>2778145
Need to stop using Youtube.
>>
>>2778145
Try youtube unblocker.
>>
>>2778149
>>2778174
did TPP actually go through? I thought it was still on the table for discussion
>>
>>2778145
YouTubes hay day is pretty much over now
>>
>>2778501

Yep.
>>
A lot of SMT 1 music I noticed has been taken down by them.
>>
>>2778501

Clarification: Yes, it did go through. No, there will not be any meaningful discussion in the USA before passing it. Yes, they will all waste our time saying a bunch of meaningless drivel on CSPAN before promptly signing away our national sovereignty to the lamest fucking version of UNTA ever.
>>
>>2780349
TPP is going to affect more than copyright though. It is going to fuck over many foreign small farmers in the name of big corporations. It will also stifle easier access to medicines because of big corporations as well limiting the creation of new drugs that could help save lives as equivalently well as the name brands.
>>
>>2780376

I know the TPP is about more than just copyright. As I said, at this point they might as well take a page out of the Mars Trilogy and establish UNTA so we can all forget this silly little notion of nations and human rights ever existed. It'll all just be some figure in an asshole's ledger book somewhere.
>>
File: network.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
network.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>2780418
>you have meddled with the primal forces of nature!
>>
>>2778145
I think that this is the result of faulty YouTube copyright bots taking down videos that -might- have anything even RESEMBLING their music, and Victor's actual actions might not be AS involved as we think.

either that, or victor are total dicks who did everything, but what do we know?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.