[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flashcart = Emulation > Youtube > Authentic copies >>>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 86528.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
86528.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
Flashcart = Emulation > Youtube > Authentic copies >>> Reproduction carts >>>>>> Sealed copies

The objective truth,
>>
Thanks for another useless thread, OP.
>>
>>2775869
Flashcart = Emulation = Authentic Copies > Reproduction Carts >>> Videos

I don't know how a sealed copy counts since you aren't playing it?
>>
>>2775869
Your bait = low quality. The objective truth.
>>
If you are going to use a flashdrive on an original console, you could just as well emulate on a pc.
Retro collecting is all about getting a console and getting the games.
>>
Flashcart + sealed copies of games you like is the best way.
>>
>>2775921
Flashcard+image of games

Or it didn't happen!
>>
>>2775869
You really can't make a blanket statement like that. Emulation is always case-by-case; some games are improved by it, some are utterly broken. IMO authentic is pretty much the way to go unless you're a poorfag. Just get a used console and a CRT or whatever and play it the way it was meant to be experienced.
>>
>>2775932
>some games are improved by [emulation]
Can we salvage this thread by discussing this instead? What games? I know a lot of popular N64 games have texture replacement patches and so forth.
>>
>>2775869
>Youtube
wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>2775869
Absolutely autistic.

>>2775889
What if you already have the console but don't want to spend hundreds on the games you like?

>>2775932
>CRT
Ech.

>>2776071
What is wrong with YouTube?
>>
>>2776067

Every game that ever used a password system in place of save files (or just didn't support saving at all) is immeasurably improved by emulation.
>>
>>2777059
>CRT
>Ech.
>What is wrong with YouTube?

What's it like being 15?
>>
Playing Game =! Watching videos
Everything in between is a matter of personal preference.
>>
>>2778079
this, if you want to be autistic about it, you can even just savestate at the when it gives you the password, that way you're only kinda cheating, since the save state should then start you off where you would be if you entered the password in

with games that never supported saving however, nah thats cheating senpai. Play that shit legit and git gud
>>
>>2778094
>tfw 23
>tfw an angry old man yelled at me on the internet because I shat on his fat screeching faggot screen
>tfw his face is red and he's shaking because I had the audacity to ask what the issue is with using a video service where I can find content relating to all my hobbies
Calm down grandpa, you're going to get another stroke, why don't you take your heart medication and go have an "authentic experience" in front of your CRT television, I can put on a movie for you, don't worry, I know how old junk VCRs work =^)
>>
>>2777059
>What is wrong with YouTube?
They're called video games, not just videos.
>>
>>2775869
Authentic copies > flashcart > emulation > reproduction > youtube > sealed copies

This is overall. I used emulation to test out games and its convenient. But having and playing real thing is much more nostalgic and fun since I like collecting. Youtube is enjoyable to watch. Sealed games... meh, whats the point. Like having a fine women you can't touch.
>>
>>2775869
Emulation > Authentic copies = Reproduction carts >= Flashcart >= Emulation >>>>> Youtube > Sealed copies

Emulation is a case by case situation. If you want HD and better framerates, it's technically better, but the same with flashcarts, it's not 100% accurate.
Youtube and sealed copies aren't even playing games. Sealed copies are just expensive paperweights.
>>
>>2779732
>using youtube, even for just videos where people talk about games, means I stop playing games entirely

I think your CRT melted your brain.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.