[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care about store crap, but it'll be sad to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: CGR.jpg (90KB, 1007x504px) Image search: [Google]
CGR.jpg
90KB, 1007x504px
I don't care about store crap, but it'll be sad to see the end of one of the best youtube channels
>>
Man I sure do love me some eceleb shit desu senpai
>>
One down, thousands to go.
>>
>Now that I have amassed a fortune from tons of retards sending me rare vintage video game shit I'm closing up shop and taking a vacation

>VIVA LA MEXICO
>>
>>2775761
I like Mark but come on man nearly all his reviews are interchangeable. Like half of all his reviews is just him rambling about the same three or four things from the 80s he likes.
>>
This has been blindingly obvious for like the past year, it got to the point he wasn't even reviewing vidya related stuff anymore. Still, he had a cool voice and charm, that much is practically irreplaceable in the Youtube gaming world.
>>
I love his collection and the guy himself seems cool, but the reviews suck.

They make for good background noise, but only because of how absolutely droning and lacking in content they are. I mean seriously, people piss and moan about sellouts and shit like that, but this guy has been doing review-by-numbers trash for years. Truxton! Vectrex! El Camino!

Talking like a goober! His fucking cadence, man.
>>
Who are they again?
>>
>>2775761
This is almost as off topic as CRT generals.
>>
>>2777165
Hey GBA kid.
>>
>>2775761
Undertow was so fucking shit, I'm glad it's gone.
>>
>>2777174
Excuse me? I'm probably older than you are and am no special fan of the GBA...
>>
>see file name
>ohshit

>see it's just undertow

Thank god. Undertow was shit.
>>
>>2777141
>They make for good background noise,
Literally this. I would always load a playlist up and have it running minimized while I did something.
>>
His reviews now a days are just the same. I love his 99-00 and 08-12 stuff those were still good but now its just meme spouting el camino truxton lord karnage ethel space ninja whatever. Truly the grand fathet of internet reviewing.
still funny to see how many people get salty from their 00 reviews
>>
>>2777284
Again with this salty cancer meme.
>>
>>2777291
What this salty cancer meme? This is not in my database yet?
>>
literally who
>>
>>2777291
Using the word salty in that contexts predates the entire meme thing, kiddo
>>
>>2777347
Looks like we have a meme expert among us... Child.
>>
>>2777298
The word "angry" has now been replaced by "salty."

Yet another case of internet wigger ebonics.
>>
>>2777360
Tear drops are salty.
>>
>>2777376
I thought it came from the expression "pouring salt on the wound".
>>
Did this guy ever get angry or say anything negative regarding the games he reviewed? I only saw a couple of his videos back then but they were very dull and he never seemed to have any strong opinions beyond "it's an okay game".
>>
>>2777380
>>2777376
>>2777360
>>2777298
>>2777291
"Salty" is very old slang.

It didn't become a meme till it was used at fighting game tournaments mid/late 2000s.
By niggers. So you can say it's ebonics.
>>
Who is this?

Why should I care?

AVGN is where it is at. Or Gaming Historian.
>>
>>2777360
Salty is used by /cgl/ for ages, though more in the context of being jealous than being angry.
>>
File: sac.jpg (103KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
sac.jpg
103KB, 567x522px
>2015+0.8
>not sackin' it
>>
>>2777421
hows high school?
>>
>>2777439
You should go back there, fat whore.
>>
>>2777396
I've probably seen 2 or 3 videos where he hated the game. I forgot what they where, but he wasn't a raging retard about it or anything.

Games he does like are usually video that actually get more than 10 minutes of review time.
>>
>>2777465
Dude, I'm 33 years old. Gaming Historian is the shit.

>18+

Emulators aren't retro btw.
>>
>>2777448
true
>>
>>2777165
You don't have to shitpost only because you're "eyes are too good" for CRTs or whatever your excuse was the other night.
>>
>>2777284
Their Dino Crisis review was pretty shit m8. Despite that I do miss Dave.
>>
>>2777482
>emulators aren't retro

Hahahah. You think they just popped up randomly in the early 00's?
>>
>>2777421

AVGN is so depressing to see
>>
>>2775761
>Not Gamechasers who are stop making videos

fuck those guys seriously.

>I just bought a game by haggling the shit out of the seller
>I don't know what it is but I heard it's a good game
>>
>>2779419
I know they just do it for their show but I'll sometimes buy a game blind if it's under $20. It's nice to occasionally not know what you're in for when getting a game even if it's shit.
>>
>>2777482
It's entertaining but hardly "the shit"

and really he should change his name, stealing other people's research and trying to pass it off as own without citing sources is offensive as fuck to actual trained historians
>>
mark is one of the few tolerable youtube reviewers. also one of the few who has a voice that isn't fucking ear cancer.

the
>muh truxton
>muh el camino
>muh vectrex
shtick got old a long time ago though
>>
>>2777421
>Gaming Historian.
>Some cunt who recommends buying repo carts
Yea nah i'm good.
>>
waifu thread?
>>
>>2779917

Holy fuck I hated that entire trilogy.
>>
>>2779914
not as yummy as my six figure salary and the options I've cashed in on through two IPOs

but, yes, keep acting like an autist on message boards, that will get you somewhere.
>>
This is very juvenile.
>>
>>2779917
His wife has a salty mouth and is way out of his league. I feel like she cu---cks him for sure.
>>
>>2775761

So he finally got a job in radio where he belongs? Seriously I could listen to that man drone on for hours his voice is so soothing.
>>
>>2779946
>BUT I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN HIM WAAAAHHH A GOO GOO GAGA POOPY POO POO

Does baby need a diaper change? Oh boy it's a real stinky one right now, let me just put that in the microwave real quick big guy~
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.