[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i was trying this game and it turned out being fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Brainlord.png (688KB, 387x675px) Image search: [Google]
Brainlord.png
688KB, 387x675px
so i was trying this game and it turned out being fucking great, like holy shit
>>
Yeah, I loved it as a kid. Pretty reasonable puzzles too.
>>
this is a game of the Super Bomberman's Team ='D

and is the same team of 7th Saga
>>
I've owned this almost since it came out. Pretty fucking good game.
>>
Always read mediocre reviews of this game, thought it was fucking awesome. Puzzles are rad as fuck and when I explored some house for the first time and found a fire fairy to follow and help I about came
>>
>>2771816
the same guys also made luminous arc, which i think is better than 7th saga as far as JRPGs go. plus the main characters default name is either remeer( if male) or ferris(if female)
Any other connections between the games?
>>
Yeah, Brainlord has been on my "to do" list for some time now.

Soon...
>>
>>2772358

That house you explored was actually your old house, watch the opening cutscene from when Remeer was a kid and compare.
>>
>>2771805
Hell yes op. Love me some brain lord and tower crawling as I call it for this game
>>
>>2772385
are you talking about 7th Dragon ? its a game from the luminous arc team

According to gamesfaq though, they are not the same team.
>>
>>2772512
man thats quite dark.
>>
>>2772630
Shit sorry it was not luminous arc, it was mystic arc
>>
File: mysticark_08.png (28KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
mysticark_08.png
28KB, 256x224px
>>2773573

this one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Ark

>mystic arC

thank you, NEVER in my life heard of that game.

Mystic Ark is your favorite jrpg or one of your favorites jrpgs by any chance?
>>
File: brainlord.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brainlord.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
Always loved the NA Cover, got this from a bro.
>>
>>2773628
brainsssss
>>
>>2773628
thats a nice painting m8, tumblr from the artist?
>>
>>2771806
>3 balls
>2 rocks
>you have to kill the chest

great game
>>
>>2773573
I was not trying to make a joke, seriously

I know much about Jrpgs of SNES, and I NEVER seen in my life Mystic Ark.

I thought 7th saga was the last game of that team

you really love that game? you can tell me about Msytic Ark?

is just a feeling, the 7th Saga's fans are very devoted. I love how they talking about it
>>
This game looks very interesting, what is the connection of his story with 7th Saga?
>>
7th Saga and Chrono Trigger are my favorites jrpgs EVER.

there really is a connection between 7th Saga and Brain Lord ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.