[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the best pokémon game wasn't a mainline game >never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0760.png (97KB, 256x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.png
97KB, 256x176px
>the best pokémon game wasn't a mainline game
>never got a sequel
>never acknowledged again
>>
Its because of garbage like pokken
>>
>>33562715
They did acknowledge it, but fucked it up.
Poké Finder
And it is on both the Wii and Wii U virtual console. Wouldn't be surprised if it made it to the Switch too.
>>
File: pokemondash_usdsbox.jpg (425KB, 771x687px) Image search: [Google]
pokemondash_usdsbox.jpg
425KB, 771x687px
You're like a little baby; watch this.
>>
Is Pokemon Snap canon to the mainline Pokemon universe?
>>
>>33562715

They've said they have no new ideas for Snap and they don't want to just make the same game again.

Personally I think they should combine Pokemon Snap with Endless Ocean and it'd sell gangbusters.
>>
Pokemon TV would like a word
>>
>>33562826
>They've said they have no new ideas for Snap and they don't want to just make the same game again.
Yet they will continue rehashing their mainline games into the ground?
>>
>>33562826
TPC is fucking retarded. A snap game with +800 pokemon has tons of potential. Why can't they ever do anything right?
>>
>>33562838

Their words, not mine.
>>
>>33562826
>They've said they have no new ideas for Snap and they don't want to just make the same game again.

That's just Nintendo-speak for "No one here really wants to make another one, and it's not a huge enough seller that the higher ups are forcing us to."
>>
>>33562826
Wasn't their main concern "kids have smartphones with cameras so taking pictures isn't interesting anymore" or some shit?
>>
>>33562858
We know Ohmori loves the game to death. If he wanted to push for one, they'd probably at least consider putting it into production.
>>
>>33562715
I miss OH Snap! Digimon Rainbow.
>>
>>33562870
Well, I would assume this interview was from a while ago, before Ohmori was one the more important guys there. He could be pushing for it and we'd never hear about it for a while considering TPC would need to approve it and get a team to make since it's not like Gamefreak themselves make spin-offs.
>>
>>33562937
No. It is from the in-depth visit GameInformer had at GF about a month ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.