[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post those autistic Pokemon confessions. >I used to think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: audible kek.jpg (13KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
audible kek.jpg
13KB, 443x332px
Post those autistic Pokemon confessions.
>I used to think Masuda was cool
>I used to be scared of all Ghost Pokemon, but especially Haunter
>I would always name my rival something vulgar
>>
>>33560403
>I used to think Masuda was cool
But he is anon. He's the toxic avenger of Pokemon.
>>
File: basedmasuda.png (56KB, 652x596px) Image search: [Google]
basedmasuda.png
56KB, 652x596px
>>33560403
Masuda IS cool anon.
People might dislike whatever he does for the games but outside of that, he's actually a nice person in real life.
>>
>>33560411
Well nevermind, he can do nice things. If only that could apply to the games again...
>>
I have been writing down ideas for Pokemon games and ideas on how to improve pre-existing Pokemon games for years, but I've never gone through the effort of actually trying to realize these ideas.
>>
>>33560411
He's a nice person and good musician, but a godawful game designer.
>>
>>33560411
>Is it possible to get a photo with you?
>haha I don't really know!
>>
>>33560435
This. Honestly, bring back either Satoshi, the BW2 guy (forgot his name) or give the new guy a chance if USUM actually become somewhat decent. But Ohmori and Masuda should stick to what they can do best, make music for the games and for Ohmori design features like the PSS and Dexnav. That's literally all it takes to have enjoyable games again.
>>
>>33560403
>I name myself after baneposting, rivals too
>I nickname all my party members after the first thing that comes to mind- gardevoir- the rule, blaziken- hot cock
>>
>masuda
>bad

how did this meme start? Just because he doesn't work on all those rehashy third version games that add a tiny amount of content to the games he already finished?
>>
>>33560443
youre thinking of unno
hes definitely better at directing than making 3d battle models
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.