[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 minutes into freezing pokemon and chill and she gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1492748301686.png (129KB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492748301686.png
129KB, 337x268px
>10 minutes into freezing pokemon and chill and she gives you this look
wat do
>>
thaw her crusty old vagina out with my hot uncircumcised six inch cock
>>
>>33559630
Cunt punt her and go back to Guzma for comfort
>>
>>33559691
>Guzma
Overhyped meme character did fucking nothing. His most notable scene is losing his composure in Ultra Space.
>>
>>33559630
question why i'm sticking my dick in crazy in the first place
>>
>>33559698
t. manlet jealous of Guzma's popularity
>>
>>33559630
Offer Mommy a foot rub.
>>
>>33559630
Give mommy a kiss!
>>
>>33559698
I don't give a fuck I just find Guzma's actor from that dance video hot
>>
>>33559912
Would u suck his nipples
>>
>>33559970
Y stop there
>>
>>33559630
punch her in the neck and run.
i don't know if you dweebs know this or not, but you don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>33559653
This only it's obviously not crusty and 7 instead of 6 because she'd be getting me fully erect, not just hard enough to jerk off.

>>33561136
>you don't stick your dick in crazy

She actually went ahead and opened a dimensional portal. Not terribly crazy if you compare that to real life where someone who thought they could wouldn't be able to.

A little too obsessed with beauty maybe, but at least that means she's not a lazy cunt and is actually willing to work on herself.

And crazy can be worked on too so... Yeah.
>>
>>33559630
Marry her daughter
>>
>>33561189
>>She actually went ahead and opened a dimensional portal.
>A little too obsessed with beauty maybe, but at least that means she's not a lazy cunt and is actually willing to work on herself.
>And crazy can be worked on too so... Yeah.
No, she is legitimately, irredeemably fucking crazy. Take it from someone who knows crazy intimately, she's completely gone.

She needs really strong medication and a controlled environment with locks on all of the doors. In fact, it's pretty fucking implied they put her in a padded room, and that's why Lillie was going to Kanto.

If someone acts like she does towards you in real life DO NOT try to fix them, just run.
>>
File: 707.jpg (69KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
707.jpg
69KB, 500x414px
>>33559653
>Uncircumcised
>>
Lusamine is fucking perfect, her character, the way her appearance matches with it...
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33559630
give her this look
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.