[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>burst will be psychic type >assembly will be slow bulky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0757.jpg (72KB, 648x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
72KB, 648x341px
>burst will be psychic type
>assembly will be slow bulky rock/psychic

you know it in your heart to be true
>>
>>33556635
>I know it
I don't know it because that information hasn't been revealed. Realistically, it's typing could be anything.
>>
>>33556730
>Assembly could realistically be grass/fire type
>>
>>33556635
>rock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nigga play SM again. Solgaleo isn't fire, Kartana is grass, Pheromosa is fighting... That's how UB works.
>>
>>33556635

Assembly could be Psychic/Bug for all we know, since it's a bunch of smaller units combing into one.
>>
>>33556748
I'd love that tbqh but dear god it'd be fucking garbage as a slow defensive mon unless it gets some OP move or UBs get OP natural abilities.
>>
>>33556635
Burst
>Fairy/Normal
Assembly
>Ghost/Rock
>>
>>33556635
What about their pokémon names, /vp?
>>
>>33556825
No way in hell is Burst a Normal/Fairy type, if its sig move is SE on Decidueye and Metagross. It's either Dark, Ghost, or Fire.
>>
>>33556852
>pokémon only have STAB moves
>>
>>33556857
>signature move with an animation literally tailored to Burst
>not STAB
Come on, now. Even dhelmise has stab on its sig because of its ability
>>
>>33556852
My guess is Fire/??? since it seems to have a fireworks thing going on in it's attack.

Maybe Fire/Fairy or Fire/Electric.
>>
>>33556978
Its main attack was neutral with decidueye
>>
>>33556988
No it wasn't. It was super effective. Watch the video again.
>>
Burst:Ghost/Fire
Assembly:Ghost/Ground
>>
>>33557046
I guess it was then. It might be fire/psychic
>>
>>33557321
What about Fire/Ghost? Would fit with the suicide bombing aspect
>>
>>33556635
Burst is Ghost/Fairy and Assembly is Ghost/Steel
>>
Burst is pretty much 90% confirmed to be part Fire. It's partly based on fireworks, and its signature attack from the trailers was SE on both Decidueye and Metagross. It COULD be part Dark I guess, but I don't really see ghost.
>>
>>33556738
Why would Solgaleo be fire?
>>
>>33557745
The sun is made of fire
>>
>>33557937
It's not.
>>
>>33556738
>Kartana is grass

Kartana is literally made of paper though, so Grass makes sense.
>>
File: IMG_0758.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>33557976

>ackchyually the sun is made out of plasma, and hence it makes no sense for a pokémon based on the sun to be fire type!

every time i read this post i come closer to suicide
>>
>>33558032
its gas silly
>>
>>33556738
>Solgaleo isn't fire
The sun is a gigantic nuclear furnace fusing tons of hydrogen into helium every second, and ultimately that nuclear fusion will lead to iron. Steel type is a perfectly valid interpretation for a sun mon.
>Kartana is grass
It's made out of paper. Which is made from wood. Are you seriously that dumb?
>Pheromosa is fighting
I don't really have a rebuttal for this one but I also don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>33558032
The sun is literally not made of fire retard.
>every time i read this post i come closer to suicide
Please do.
>>
>>33556635
Burst is Grass/Fire
>>
>>33557937
ebin
>>
>>33558136
Anon, the sun hasn't been producing iron yet... once it gets to that point it will change into a different kind of star. Right now it's a really hot furnace, basically, almost like plasma or lava. Hmmm....
>>
File: IMG_0756.png (81KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.png
81KB, 645x729px
>>33558204

>Thr sun is literally not made of fire

thanks i didn't know
>>
>>33558261

Where does it say Sologaleo represents OUR sun?
>>
>>33557430
Calling Burst Allahu Itbar.
>>
>>33556635
>assembly will be rock/steel
>burst will be fire/fighting
>>
>>33558280
>the absolute state of american education
>>
>>33556635
Burst could be any combination of grass/fire/psychic/fairy and that's just the obvious choices
Assembly could be steel/rock/ghost/psychic, again using only the obvious choices
You don't need to look any further than Nihilego to see that UB types aren't necessarily gonna be what you'd expect just by looking. Most people were guessing something like Water/Psychic at first.
>>
>>33556635
Burst's signature move is super effective to Decidueye and Metagross. It literally has to be Dark or Fire.

They'll be Fairy/Dark and either Steel/Dark or Rock/Dark. Screencap if you must.
>>
>>33558292
Kek
>>
>>33558350
Dude its gonna be
Burst-Fire/Psychic
Ass-Groubd/Psychic
>>
Dark is taken by guzzlord. Steel is taken by kartana and celesteela. Rock is taken by Nihilego.

Assembly is ghost/ground.
Burst is ghost/something.
>>
>>33559423
I don't get how this has anything to do with their typings? Your own post proves UBs share types, so... what the hell is your point?
>>
>>33556738
>le UB are le wacky weird types xd
No, you're a nigger. Nihilego is a parasite made of glass, Rock/Poison makes perfect sense. Kartana is an Origami so again there is nothing weird in it being a Grass type, and Pheromosa has been described as a powerful kicker. The others are even more straightforward: Buzzwole is a mosquito bodybuilder, Celesteela is a spaceship, Xurkitree is made of electric wires, Guzzlord is a ferocious dragon. Most of the wrong guesses in the pre release period were because we couldn't clearly understand what they actually were since we had only their Pokédex sprites. And I'll guarantee that most of the wrong guesses this time will be from patternfags.
>>
>>33559836
I agree with pretty much everything you said, but out of curiosity what do you personally expect Burst and Assembly to be type-wise?

My guess is Fairy/Dark and Steel/Dark or Rock/Dark, while my hope is Rock/Ghost or Steel/Ghost.
>>
>>33559863
Burst is pretty much guaranteed to be a Fire type, because it's based on fireworks and has a signature move supereffective on Metagross and Decidueye(could theoretically be Dark or Ghost, but a fireworks based move is realistically going to be Fire type). In order of likelihood possible secondary typings are Fairy(clown like and candy like appearance), Steel(metals are mixed with gunpowder to obtain explosions of different colors), Grass(fireworks are called "fire flowers" in Japanese), Normal(STAB Explosion) or Dark(Evil clown, although I'm inclined to exclude it because the design doesn't really convey it in any way).

Assembly is probably Psychic or Ghost to represent its "creepy hivemind" side. Ground, Rock and Steel are all possible types to represent its material side. So probably a combination between these types, but I would exclude Ground/Ghost because it would make it too similar to Palossand. While with Rock or Steel, Ghost may be a more likely combination because they are an unique and semiunique combination respectively.

P.S.: anyone who rules out a type combination because one type is shared with other Ultra Beasts or can't be possibly shared with the other UB is a nigger.
>>
>>33556889
The only non STAB signature move hat isnt shared by later gen pokemon I can think of is Barrage for the Exeggcute line.
>>
>>33556635
I fucking hate these abominations. UBs were a mistake. Genuinely hope they get retconned out of gen 8
>>
>>33560558

Life is full of disappointment.
>>
I haven't been on /vp/ for a while. What the fuck are those things?
>>
>>33560686

New Ultra Beasts Code named UB Burst and UB Assembly

They were revealed during the Nintendo Direct on September 13th here's the Pokemon Channel's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rQLqeX_LcQ

Assembly is exclusive to Ultra Moon, Burst is exclusive to Ultra Sun.
>>
File: 1505436770851.png (82KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
1505436770851.png
82KB, 320x353px
>>33558300
>the eartg is closer to the sun in the summer right guys
>>
>>33556737
Yes, Its a fire place.
>>
>>33560459
Passimian should have Barrage
>>
>>33559833
In matching pairs
>>
>>33557737
>is pretty much 90% confirmed to be part Fire
Just like Solgaleo right?
>>
>>33561366
Its either Fire or Ghost anon. I could see either, or both
>>
>>33559423
>implying they care about patterns
Where's Mega Froslass and Mega Butterfree?
>>
there have been sm trailers that made super effective noises for moves that werent super effective ingame before

need i remind you of ice punch blaziken
>>
>>33561403
Such as?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.