[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo the show is having Ash return to Kanto and face off against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 200px-Cerulean_Gym_HGSS.png (68KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Cerulean_Gym_HGSS.png
68KB, 200x245px
Soooo the show is having Ash return to Kanto and face off against Misty at her gym, plus there's a that pic of a gym reminiscent of Lt. Surge. And as we all know the show promotes the games. What are the chances of A kanto revisit or even a gym battle thing post game? Gen 7 has completely changed the formula of how the games go about things so any theories ?
>>
File: 1477955230072.jpg (8KB, 243x367px) Image search: [Google]
1477955230072.jpg
8KB, 243x367px
>>33552827
>kanto revisit
>>
>>33552836
I mean Kanto is really bare bones when you think about it. And since this is an alternative story (we don't know to what extent) maybe your character goes with Lillie?
>>
>>33552827
Dude if they had double region they would advertise for months.

Also the Lt Surge looking place is a replica with Alola NPCs

20 annivesary was last year and not this year. On top of that leaving Kanto post game (so less important) wouldnt make any sense. GF would rather sell a brand new Kanto re-remake because it would sell more than being a bonus in alola rehash game
>>
>>33552905
So gyms
>>
>>33552917
No, trials
>>
>>33552842
>we don't know to what extent
Copying and pasting cutscenes should give you an idea.
>>
>>33552827
I already made a similar post, I noticed that the gym center has Yellow, Red, Purple and pink decor on it, the Alola colours, I reckon there is a gym center in USUM that features different gyms/gym leaders that we can battle, a new facility.
Did anyone find it odd that the gym has both a rocky battlefield and staryu/starmie decor? And wouldn't they go to Brocks gym seeing as it is a lot closer?
>>
>>33552962
I wouldnt mind it but i cant see it anything beyond Kanto gyms and if thats the case then i'd hate it

How do you imagine GF recreating Skyla's gym? Or Wallace's? Or Wulfrics?
>>
>>33552962
Didnt the anime go back to kanto for the battle frontier to tie in with emerald? If there is a facility using kanto gyms then that could explain the trip to kanto.
>>
>>33552989
You forget its a 20th annivesary of the anime thats why they went there. Not because of the games

And if you want to search for game references then GS comes out next week, a game where you go back to Kanto
>>
>>33552992
sorry, i shouldve explained i meant in support for a kanto themed battle facility in alola, not a kanto revisit.
>>
>>33553006
but then again, the battle frontier is in hoenn not kanto so i guess its just wishful thinking on my part
>>
>>33553006
If GF would do some Kanto battle facility in Alola fans of other gens would rage. SM already had too much Kanto shilling and this is literally mostly copy pasted game from last year. So if their only focus would be Kanto fans again then it wont end up very well

So unless every region gets its own facility i dont think thats a good idea
>>
>>33552992
Also it's the best gen
>>
>>33553018
I agree completely. But if they managed to make it in the same vein as pwt but it replicated gyms from around the world then it would be 10/10 for me
>>
>>33553034
and the chances of GF putting that much effort into , well anything, is slim to none
>>
>>33552920
gyms
>>
>>33553067
Yeah and thats why the new protagonists have Alolan Island Challenge amulet.
>>
>>33552905
This year is 20 of Pokemon anime.
>>
>>33553127
Yes, anime, not game
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.