[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kommo-o's Z-Move raises all stats by 1 stage >Lycanroc's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: Pikachu.gif (1MB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.gif
1MB, 400x239px
>Kommo-o's Z-Move raises all stats by 1 stage
>Lycanroc's Z-Move removes terrain
>This is all but confirmed to be Mimikyu's
What should Mimikyu's Z-Move do to shake up the meta?
>>
>>33552473
Removes disguise
Causes paralysis to any pokemon that switches in
Increases speed + ATK by one stage
>>
>>33552473
>Lycanroc's Z-Move removes terrain
wtf do I have to have a lycanroc now
>>
>>33552473
Restoring Disguise
>>
>>33552488
this
>>
>>33552473
Isn't Never Ending Nightmare already used on most if not all HO Mimikyus? Pretty sure any side effect of this new Z-Move is just going to solidify its OU position even further. An effect that restores its Disguise (if broken) would be great, though potentially OP.
>>
Please no, Mimikyu is cancer and doesn't need improving
>>
>>33552473
Togedemaru has a Z move as well
>>
>>33552561
Well that scene with Lycanroc turned out to be a z-move so it's presumed that the footage with Mimikyu and Togedemaru is also for z-moves
>>
>>33552950
I really hope that mimikyu is different and it's a intro to a totem battle with a new form but I suspect not. If it's a Z move it appears to based on revealing itself to the opponent, so I guess something like paralysis would make sense, or maybe it applies the effects of Curse (ghost version) to the opponent.
>>
>>33552554
Pretty much, specially considering it uses fucking Shadow Claw as a base which isn't good for a Z-Move.
Mimikyu is there to stay.
>>
>>33552473
Kommo-o's z-move is not going to shake up the meta in the slightest, even with it doing damage it'll still be the least powerful of the omniboosts
>>
>>33553045
Name an omnibooster better than Kommo-o not named Porygon-Z.
>>
>every alolan mon gest new useful Z move

holy shit
>>
>>33553187
Jirachi and Victini

Not that guy, Kommo's gonna appreciate his new move, but he still won't see OU any time soon.
inb4 >his
>>
>>33553195
there's a couple of other pokemon that should get one
or more interestingly a couple of moves that should get a unique z-move

I'd give kyurem a glaciate z-move with 100% freeze chance
>>
>>33552554
Most HO Mimikyus use Life Orb instead

If this Z move has some kind of broken special effect like resetting disguise it could replace Life Orb though
>>
>>33553211

>Z moves can be used by -every- mon, but once during the same battle

new meta kek
>>
>>33552595
I think Togedemaru's will work off Zing Zap and will be +1 priority with 100% chance to flinch
>>
>>33552473
Restore disguise and/or inflict some kind of status. Since we'ce seen that the animation goes upskirt and Mimikyu's true image is meant to inflict some kind of illness.
>>
>>33553220
LO and NEN are pretty much interchangable

NEN is better, but it wastes your Z-move, so is not ideal for Bird Spam and teams with other important Z-users.
>>
>>33553226
>priority
[psychic terrain intensifies]
>>
>>33552484
Don't worry, it'll be shit even with the ability to remove terrain. Gen 7 is great at creating PU mons and giving them moves that would be broken on any other mon. Just look at strength sap.
>>
>>33553187
xerneas
>>
>>33552473
>Nihilegium-Z
>Void Assimilation
>180 BP Rock
Badly poisons all foes, transforms Nihilego into its "Parasite Form" that it used to control Lusamine.
>>
>>33552473
>Ghost Type
>190 BP
>restore Disguise
>inflict Curse on the opponent
>>
>>33552561
>not having a fast revenge killer
>>
>>33553211
Glaciate isn't exclusive to Kyurem though
>>
>>33552473
auto trick room
>>
>>33554631
my favorite meme
>>
>>33554622
kyuremium-z would be though,,,
>>
>>33554631
>auto-trick room
>on a fast Pokemon
Why would you want that?
>>
>>33553227
>upskirt
Man, Mimikyu is getting real lewd these days.
>>
File: Sinister_Arrow_Raid_VII[1].png (149KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sinister_Arrow_Raid_VII[1].png
149KB, 400x240px
>Sinister Arrow Raid (upgraded)
>Hits both opponents in doubles, survivors get trapped
>>
>>33552473
Does double the damage against legendary pokemon.
>>
>>33554649
Yeah I guess. Like Thunderbolt for Alolan Raichu.
I was actually trying to hint that I'd love it if that Z-move were also available to Victini but it's ok
>>
>>33552473
steals opponent's ability
>>
>>33554622
well I wanted to make it a glaciate z-move first but maybe victini with an auto-freeze move would be op, but given the theme of move based z-moves why not

that said it could work as a move-based z-crystal as well which we need more of
how about some other move-based crystals

Explodium-Z [Explosion/Self-Destruct]: Gigaton Blastwave, 500bp, Normal, Physical, "User faints"
Crabbium-Z [Crabhammer]: 1,000,000 PSI Pincher, 150bp, Water, Physical, "Always inflicts a critical hit"
Skynium-Z [Sky Attack]: Terminal Crash, 200bp, Flying, Physical, "Increased Priority"
Primordium-Z [Ancient Power]: Primordial Wrath, 120bp, Rock, Special, "If this move causes your opponent to faint, increase all stats by +1"
>>
>>33553913
The Z move will also likely be 195 BP which is miles ahead of anything it can do now
>>
>>33554762
victini has enough anon. it already has v-create and searing shot as its own unique moves while also getting fusion bolt, fusion flare and glaciate from others. it even has z-celebrate. there comes a point where you should be happy with what you've got.
>>
>>33552473

Dragon tail effect, without the last turn shit.
>>
>>33554699
This. Why don't the starter Z-moves have the same effects as their base? I can forgive Marshadow because if SS7SS had that same effect as Spectral Thief it would be AG, but the starters have no excuse.
>>
>>33552484
Night will likely never use it over choice scarf
Day may occasionally use it over choice band and life orb
Dusk isn't touching that crap when it has happy hour access
>>
File: 1466985830365.png (303KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466985830365.png
303KB, 900x600px
>>33552488
Mimukyu used Swords Dance
Opponent attacks, breaks Disguise
Mimikyu used "Pull up the Sheets"
Opponent faints, Disguise restored
Opponent mon #2 comes out
Mimikyu used Swords Dance
Opponent breaks disguise
Mimikyu +4 Shadow Sneak Sweeps rest of team.
Get rid of the Normals types and you're set
>>
>tfw pokemon you like are also good in competitive
Feels amazing. I have a blast using mimikyu, hope it gets a nice Z move.
>>
>>33553013
Holy shit I would love that if it cursed the opponent without having to stick a nail in its eye.
>>
>>33554988
Mega-heracross to the rescue
>>
>>33554914
It's D Rank in OU anon...
>>
>>33553940
I didn't even know strength sap was a move until just now
>>
>>33555039
it gets easily outsped and OHKOd by play rough. That ain't even a check.
>>
>>33554987
Kys smogonfag
>>
File: gambleroflegend.jpg (32KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
gambleroflegend.jpg
32KB, 300x444px
>>33556563
>Play Rough missed
>>
>>33555352
It's actually C- but will go up when OU bans Arena Trap. D rank in the tiers are reversed for Pokemon that are only their because of memes (i.e: Electivire i Gen 4 OU, Ambipom in Gen 5 UU/Gen 6 RU, etc)
>>
>>33556814
Don't be an ass. I don't even play competitively.
>>
>>33554790
just make it so primordium does +1 in everything anyway, theres already zmoves that do that
>>
>>33557107
If they announced that Play Rough was bugged to 70% accuracy instead of the 90% it says it has... I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>33557855
problem is that the +1 moves are limited to only a few pokemon, and ancient power wouldn't

guaranteed omniboost on things like
aerodactyl
zapdos
mew
tyranitar
crawdaunt

might be a wee bit to much

oh and course half the ubers get that move
>>
>>33557928
That would explain a lot...
>>
>>33557107

Secondary effects still apply, even with Disguise absorbing damage, right?

Break it with an accuracy-lowering move.

>tfw Mud Slap is in meta now.
>>
>>33555352
so? is this supposed to be a reason to give it even more exclusive moves when it already has a bunch? it's already got a ton of shit and is a viable pokemon, get over it.
>>
Replaces its Disguise if it's been broken. That is what I could see happening with Mimikyu's sig Z-move.
>>
Just imagine how annoying the Z move would be if it really resets disguise

If you're faster and break its first disguise you will be forced to tank a most likely 170+ BP move and then break the second disguise and get hit by another attack, Play Rough or Shadow Claw if you still have enough health or a priority Shadow Sneak so it could keep the disguise intact

If you're a slower tankier mon and it still has its first disguise on it has at least three free hits on you
>>
>>33561723
And that's assuming it doesn't use those free turns to sword dance up and nuke stuff with boosted Z move or sweep with priority
>>
>>33552595
Attacking move that drops a layer of Spikes.
>>
>>33557107
That's easily the most stupid move ever made. When it does even mean?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.