[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a region/gen that you just can't get into? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170914_153358.jpg (706KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_153358.jpg
706KB, 1080x1080px
Is there a region/gen that you just can't get into? I don't know why but I can never get into Hoenn. Regardless of its the originals or remakes.
>>
shut up faggot
>>
>>33547866
Alola. I beat Sun, I liked a lot of the features and I loved the idea of a tropical region, but I honestly don't remember much from this actual game, it was kind of lackluster in the geography dept.
>>
>>33547866
Hoenn is all about 3 elements for me: E4 OST, locations of Ever Grande and Sootopolis, and Battle Frontier.
>>
>>33547866
Hoenn and Sinnoh are the ones for me.
>>
alola easily. bare bones boring region. huge downgrade from 2nd favorite region kalos
>>
I can't get into the johto region. I don't care for a majority of the pokemon and the level curve is ridiculous. Plus none of the major battles are interesting in the least.
>>
>>33547866
Iz you rollin'?
>>
>>33547945
What
>>
>>33547866
Smaragd is the God Tier Pokemon Game together with HG/SS, Platinum and B+W2
>>
>33547938 (You)
Nice try, but the level curve meme only starts when you get to Kanto. Before that, every gym leader/elite four member is easily beatable if you have an IQ higher than 70.
>>
>>33547985
I meant the fact that wild pokemon are still level 15-17 by the time you get to the 7th gym
>>
Sinnoh.
>>
>>33548022
Literally who cares. Unless you've been dodging trainers all game, you won't need to grind using wild mons.
>>
>>33548041
When did I say anything about grinding?
>>
Gen 5.

I know it is better than Gen 6, bust i played Y more than BW and BW2 combined, not sure why.
>>
>>33547966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5_EStUth0
>>
>>33547866
Sinnoh, probably. I just think it's a lame region that was made worse by the engine.
>>
>>33547866
Gen 4/DP broke me. I played it for just over 5 hours threw up and was left in the foetal position for weeks.

and I have never been a fan of third games in the series.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.