[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people already hate USUM? Don't get me wrong,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

File: Ghetsis.png (50KB, 662x616px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis.png
50KB, 662x616px
Why do so many people already hate USUM?

Don't get me wrong, I really didn't like SM either, they were garbage tripe. But these are enhanced versions. The enhanced versions are always the objectively better versions, and are almost always the most loved games of the generation.

At the least, they're going to be better than Sun and Moon, and in the best case scenario it becomes a new all time favourite up there with Emerald/Platinum and BW2.

Like, I'm really not trying to be a generic Gamefreak ass kisser, but I really don't understand the reaction so far.
>>
So why are you doing it for free? What do you care if some people on the internet dislike a thing that interests you?
>>
>>33546682
Sure thing except so far nothing seems to be much of an improvement except some small details

The campaign isnt over yet so who knows but by now it looks very poor
>>
>>33546682
I assume it has to do with lack of meaningful information until recently. The only confirmed additions are the lycanroc form and 2 ultra beasts. It doesn't yet warrant a whole new game.
>>
The same cut scenes in sun and moon that I hated are still in game

That already kills my hype. Also this is new gamefreak the one who is worried about mobile market. There gonna give features like photo club and pikachu park and call it a day
>>
File: stop enjoying things.png (151KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop enjoying things.png
151KB, 900x720px
>>33546682
You shoudn't care about what some bunch of losers on the internet has to say, if you like it then it's okay, it's just a videogame dammit
>>
You need to ask yourself a few questions first.
>Why is Emerald liked?
>Why is Platinum liked?
>Why is HGSS liked?
>Why is B2W2 liked?
>Why is ORAS disliked?
>Why is SM disliked?

You'll notice that none of your answers will say why USUM should be liked based on everything we've seen from it.
What SM problems does USUM improve upon?
>>
>>33546791
I didn't say I like them anon. They aren't out yet. I just said I don't understand the insistence that they're going to be the worst games yet when its literally guaranteed to be better than Sun and Moon AT THE LEAST.
>>
>>33546812
Hey if USUM gives an option to skip cutscenes I'm sold.
>>
>>33546842
fucking apologist cuck
>>
>>33546813
being better than sun and moon. isnt an accomplishment. i used to despise pirates but i dont blame ANYONE if they pirate this crap
>>
Because most of the people who "hate" SM on /vp/ just hate it to fit in or to shitpost rather than having actually been able to realize why it's shit by playing it and their opinions on USUM are derived from that
>>
>>33546812
>>Why is B2W2 liked?
False
>>
File: Time for some all out bait.png (123KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Time for some all out bait.png
123KB, 950x534px
>>33546931
>>
File: 1505384147484.png (60KB, 479x558px) Image search: [Google]
1505384147484.png
60KB, 479x558px
>>33546925
Yeah /vp/ is only place sun and moon is hated and only place that has lack of interest of USUM

Even Normies on the Pokemon Facebook page complaining. Go on gamefaqs too
>>
>>33546812
That question is easy as fuck dude all the liked share a thing called actual POSTGAME and battle facilities, SM can be forgiven because every first game of a generation shouldn't be expected to have battle facilities but ORAS was the cause of masuda beign a total lazy asshole, remakes are expected to have postgame and it was the remake of the gen that made the best postgame, oras is unforgivable, everyone expected the BF but it didn't had it so that's why it's rightfully disliked
>>
>>33546813
Not him, but I'll agree that USUM will at least improve upon SM, but that's not hard to do. It would have to improve DRAMATICALLY upon them.

>>33546842
Here's what I would want.
>A National Pokédex
>Access to around 720 Pokémon between both games
>Tons of different methods to acquire Pokémon (swarms, dual-slot mode, Poké Radar, radio, Safari Zone, gifts, fishing, diving, SOS, you name it)
>Actual overworld legendary Pokémon
>No version-exclusive Trainers
>Far more freedom of exploration with less roadblocks
>Far more interesting side areas with secrets at the end of them
>Rematches against most important characters
>Huge Battle Tree expansion to include other facilities and more important characters
>Skippable cutscenes
>Reduction of cutscenes
>Difficulty settings like B2W2
And so on. It would have to be a complete overhaul of Sun and Moon, and I don't see them doing that in a year.
>>
>>33546978
ORAS was so lazy that it didn't even have a way to rematch Gym Leaders, or even a freaking Safari Zone.
>>
>>33546978
Battle Facilities do not make a post-game good. I hardly ever use them, and I wouldn't cite them as what makes Emerald, Platinum, and HGSS good to me. Post-game is important but so is the main game. Diamond and Pearl's post-game shat all over Emerald's if you don't count the Battle Frontier.
>>
>>33547052
I see your point if you don't care about battle facilities emerald's postgame is laughable, I used think this too until I started to care about battle facilities,
DP remake is okay but it's just another piece of the map you knew you will go not much different from BW or the Sevii islands, I guess HGSS wins by this logic since it has both new areas and battle facilities.
>>
Because they promised a totally brand new story and screens already show it is a fucking copy paste
It is a such a shame that GF has became Todd Howard
>>
>>33547196
>Because they promised a totally brand new story and screens already show it is a fucking copy paste

Source on this?

The only thing I recall them saying is an alternate story, which is the exact same thing they said for Emerald and Platinum.
>>
>>33547196
Good that you found put before release. Now don't buy it
>>
>>33547216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfK-xzryv4
Literally a second or two in
>welcome to a NEW adventure
>>
File: 1281506150115.jpg (87KB, 529x420px) Image search: [Google]
1281506150115.jpg
87KB, 529x420px
>>33547228
I have pirated every game since RSE
>>
File: 1446931986930.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1446931986930.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>33547245
I never bought a pokemon game
>>
>>33547233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edkKJbiAppI

Said the same thing in the Platinum trailer.

Maybe you should stop being new, faggot
>>
File: ba2.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ba2.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>33547245
Same but I stated with bw pirate
>>
>>33547256
Well then you are just a scumbag, they had the excuse of being new back then to do the bullshit they did
Now they don't have that anymore
>>
>>33547257
Except they specifically said it was not a third version
They are exactly like Todd now, because they say one thing that sounds great but it is actually not exactly how it sounds and it is actually other thing in reality
Everybody was expecting a BW2 thing and they pushed a third version and to top it off it is a two fucking third versions, yet you still say LOL IT IS OK when it is complete bullshit
>>
>>33547318
>Except they specifically said it was not a third version

Source? I don't even think Gamefreak have ever used the term third version themselves, its a fan term.
>>
>>33546682
>nearly the same plot
>the same plot that everybody gets bored to tears of due to how boring the cutscenes AND the frequency of them

Nobody wants to read "get back in the bag" or "Malasada!" for another thousand times
>>
>>33547318
>Everybody was expecting a BW2 thing

Stop projecting your retardation on to everyone else. They said alternate story from day one. Don't blame them for your incompetence fag.
>>
>>33546682

>I really didn't like SM either, they were garbage tripe

Would you really want to have to play through them again?

No?

That's why people don't like USUM.
>>
>>33547350
Joe calm down we get it
>>
>>33547350
>An alternate story is a copy paste
Hi Todd
>>
>>33547361
I didn't like Diamond and Pearl but Platinum is my 2nd favourite Pokemon game.
>>
Because we know fuckall about it. Since its announcement the only thing we know is we get 2 new pokemon and the story is going to be slightly different because necrozma is more of a focal point. They also keep teasing the following pokemon by showing what could or could not be just generic overworld mons
>>
>>33547332
In one interview, but I can't be bothered to search it.
>>
File: Bullshit from (You).jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>33547366
>I don't have a rebuttal to your point so I'm just going to call you Joe

SEETHING
>>
>>33547390
Enjoy your rehash of sun and moon
>>
>>33547390
He is not me, but you can fuck off anytime.
>>
File: BACK OFF.jpg (113KB, 1080x920px) Image search: [Google]
BACK OFF.jpg
113KB, 1080x920px
>>33547371
I didn't say it wasn't a copy paste. I asked why this is any different to Platinum and Emerald.

But I expected you to try and move the goal posts. Its fucking clockwork.
>>
File: the dumbest shit.jpg (84KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
the dumbest shit.jpg
84KB, 312x321px
>>33547406
Its possible I will, just like how the rehash of Diamond and Pearl is my 2nd favourite Pokemon game and the rehash of Ruby and Sapphire is my 4th.

Also, still not a rebuttal. But you don't have one, do you.
>>
>>33547421
I didn't move any goal post you idiot
First they say they won't makemore "third versions" and now they do exactly just thatto fool people into buying them with the excuse that it is two games and that they have some slight additions and new shit (exactly like third versions) but they are somehow not third versions. Which is a load of diahrrea exactly of the caliber that Todd would shit out just to earn more sales.
>>
>>33547442
Yes you did you dumb cunt. You started off saying they never said it would be an alternate story, then you moved to saying I think an alternate story isn't a copy paste.

Why are you lying now?
>>
>>33547475
>you never said it woukld be an alternate story
I didn't say that, not every anon is the same.
I was the one that claimed it was a brand new story and it results it is just a copy paste.
>>
File: excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>33547540
Then maybe you shouldn't jump into conversations with saying "not that anon" you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>33547559
where does this come from, fairly sure this isn't actually in rescue team
>>
>>33547559
>>33547540

Meant "without saying"
>>
>>33547559
It was never an issue and I didn't understand the points you were trying to make until this late.
>>
File: sad futaba.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sad futaba.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>33547667
Okay then. I'll quickly summarise my points

>I'm not saying the games are good.

>I'm saying based on the patterns of the previous games they're more LIKLEY to be good than bad.I'm not making concrete statements on their quality because i'm not a time traveller like /vp/ seems to think they are

>I'm also not an alola fag, I was actually really disapointed with SM

>I'm not defending the rehash story. I would have much rather had sequels like BW2 (My favourite Pokemon games)

>But I also don't think they're gonna be the worst games in the series just because they aren't what I wanted

>I'm confused as to why people think they will be despite these games almost being the same thing as Emerald/Platinum

>Only difference is that they're two games instead of one, but just don't buy both. I won't. I'll trade/inject any exclusives

That fill you in?
>>
>>33547747
You're wrong though. If the games really went by patterns then ORAS would be the greatest Pokemon games ever made. Judging by Gamfreak's recent track record of cut features, cutscenes, shit framerate, and no post game; USM are more likely to be bad than good.
>>
>>33547747
Well honestly I complain because I am angry that Gf doesn't give a shit and just wants the easy bucks.
Hence why I criticize every single bullshit move they do.
But that obviously doesn't stopanyone anywhere from buying 10 fucking copies if they want. It is just terrible that such a lack of quality, attention to detail and content is supported despite everything.
>>
>>33547373

Diamond and Pearl were great games. The things that annoyed some players about them were easily fixable in a third version.

The things that annoyed people about S/M aren't as easily fixable and from trailers we've seen that those things are definitely returning.
>>
>>33547871
>Diamond and Pearl were great games.

I disagree

Only 2 Fire types in the dex, and the majority of the new evolutions weren't available till the post game.

Region was slightly under designed (Platinum made Sinnoh look colder with snow in some places, and made the Battle Zone look tropical, while in DP there were more grasslands)

No Gym rematches, which Platinum added.

The Poketch was harder to use due to it only having one button.

Cyrus's motivations were weaker. Platinum added way more backstory for him.
>>
File: 1505420511278.png (890KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1505420511278.png
890KB, 1366x768px
>All this newfags who doesn't know first games never have post game
>All this newfags who doesn't know USUM director didn't talked about the new features yet
>All this newfags who believe SM and XY have less postgame than Ruby,Sapphire,Diamond,Pearl,Black and White
>>
>>33547899
sun and moon are trash though. i rather be a new fag than defend bad games. enjoy your rehashes
>>
>>33546936
This meme is cancer. Way to contribute absolutely nothing.
>>
>>33547559
You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>33547899
>posts frog so his comment is automatically invalidated
Good move.
>>
>>33548071
Not an argument friendo.
>>
>>33547802

remakes being good aren't a pattern

FRLG are bland at best and HGSS was an exception
>>
>>33547888

not to mention how sloooooow DP were

like jfc
>>
>>33546682
Actually I really enjoyed sun and moon.
They'd be my faves if gen 5/4/2 didnt exist.

I'm just kinda bugged that they're already announcing a 3rd version this quickly, and the fact that it really doesn't look like it'd be worth dropping another $40 on adds to it.

I don't hate USUM but i'm not looking foward to it.
>>
>>33547188
I enjoyed DP because of the amount of content that opened up post-game.
>Game is designed so that you can see the entire Sinnoh Pokédex (including Manaphy) without trading
>Professor Oak gives you the National Pokédex upon showing him a completed Sinnoh Pokédex
>Nearly every location gets new replay value with the Super Rod, Poké Radar, Dual Slot mode, and swarms
>Celestic Town - Corphish (SR), Crawdaunt (SR)
>Canalave City - Staryu (SR)
>Sunyshore City - Staryu (SR)
>Pokémon League - Luvdisc (SR)
>Route 201 - Nidoran-F (PR), Nidoran-M (PR), Growlithe (DS-FR), Doduo (swarm)
>Route 202 - Growlithe (DS-FR), Sentret (PR), Zigzagoon (swarm)
>Route 203 - Cubone (swarm), Pineco (DS-E), Lotad (DS-S), Seedot (DS-R), Ralts (PR), Kirlia (PR)
>Route 204 (South) - Caterpie (DS-FR), Weedle (DS-LG), Pineco (DS-E), Lotad (DS-S), Seedot (DS-R), Ralts (PR), Kirlia (PR)
>Route 204 (North) - Sunkern (PR), Pineco (DS-E), Lotad (DS-S), Seedot (DS-R), Ralts (PR), Kirlia (PR)
>Route 205 (South) - Shellder (SR), Hoppip (PR) Elekid (DS-FR)
>Route 205 (North) - Slowpoke (PR-Pearl), Hoppip (PR-Diamond), Skiploom (PR-Diamond), Lotad (DS-S)
>Route 206 - Gligar (DS-E), Nosepass (swarm), Baltoy (PR)
>Route 207 - Gligar (DS-E), Phanpy (swarm), Stantler (PR-Pearl), Larvitar (PR-Diamond)
>Route 208 - Dunsparce (swarm), Tyrogue (PR), Zangoose (DS-R), Seviper (DS-S)
>Route 209 - Vulpix (DS-LG), Tauros (PR), Snubbull (swarm), Miltank (PR)
>Route 210 (South) - Tauros (PR), Pineco (DS-E), Miltank (PR), Seedot (DS-R), Nuzleaf (DS-R)
>Route 210 (North) - Zangoose (DS-R), Seviper (DS-S), Kecleon (PR-Diamond), Bagon (PR-Pearl)
>Route 211 (West) - Teddiursa (DS-E), Tyrogue (PR)
>Route 211 (East) - Teddiursa (DS-E), Swablu (PR)
>Route 212 (North) - Smeargle (PR)
>Route 212 (South) - Ekans (DS-FR), Grimer (PR), Lotad (DS-S), Lombre (DS-S)
>Route 213 - Swellow (PR), Sharpedo (SR), Absol (swarm)
>Route 214 - Vulpix (DS-LG), Gligar (DS-E), Houndoom (PR-Pearl), Mightyena (PR-Diamond), Spoink (swarm)
>>
>>33548625
>Route 215 - Drowzee (swarm), Gligar (DS-E), Houndoom (PR-Pearl), Mightyena (PR-Diamond)
>Route 216 - Ursaring (DS-E), Delibird (swarm), Snorunt (PR)
>Route 217 - Ursaring (DS-E), Swinub (swarm), Snorunt (PR)
>Route 218 - Voltorb (swarm), Ditto (PR)
>Route 219 - Clamperl (SR)
>Route 220 - Chinchou (SR), Lanturn (SR)
>Route 221 - Nidorina (PR), Nidorino (PR), Farfetch'd (swarm), Clamperl (SR)
>Route 222 - Flaaffy (PR), Skitty (swarm), Sharpedo (SR)
>Route 223 - Wailmer (SR), Wailord (SR)
>Valley Windworks - Shellder (SR), Mareep (PR), Elekid (DS-FR), Electrike (swarm)
>Eterna Forest - Metapod (DS-FR), Kakuna (DS-LG), Pineco (DS-E), Seedot (DS-R), Slakoth (swarm), Nincada (PR)
>Fuego Ironworks - Magnemite (swarm), Shellder (SR), Hoppip (PR-Pearl), Skiploom (PR-Pearl), Aron (PR-Diamond)
>Mt. Coronet - Dratini (SR), Dragonair (SR), Loudred (PR), Lunatone (DS-S), Solrock (DS-R)
>Great Marsh - Arbok (DS-FR), Paras, Exeggcute, Kangaskhan, Yanma, Shroomish, Gulpin, Carvanha (SR)
>Wayward Cave - Sandshrew (DS-LG)
>Trophy Garden - Jigglypuff, Meowth, Eevee, Porygon, Igglybuff, Plusle, Minun, Castform
>Iron Island - Qwilfish (SR), Sableye (DS-S), Mawile (DS-R)
>Old Chateau - Rotom
>Valor Lakefront - Nidorina (PR), Nidorino (PR)
>Acuity Lakefront - Teddiursa (DS-E), Snorunt (PR)
>Lake Verity - Wobbuffet (PR), Surskit (swarm), Lunatone (DS-S), Solrock (DS-R)
>Lake Valor - Lickitung (swarm), Wobbuffet (PR), Lunatone (DS-S), Solrock (DS-R)
>Lake Acuity - Wobbuffet (PR), Ursaring (DS-E), Smoochum (swarm), Lunatone (DS-S), Solrock (DS-R)
>Oreburgh Mining Museum - Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo
>>
>>33548634
Why did you do this
There is bulbapedo for rhis
>>
>>33547318
Honestly the only bullshitty part ia the splitting it between two versions. I don't imagine that will become a norm though - Ganefreak likes to experiment, and besides Switch may kill the two versions format due to price so this could be a last hurrah-quick-see-if-this-works-to-grab-extra-cash sort of thing
>>
>>33547376
Actually, it may have been confirmed there are not following Pokemon - Nothing followed the trainer in the new trailer, and we didn't see a mon in the rehashed cutscene

Shit =/
>>
>>33548158
It's why I was expecting DP remakes this gen. Gen 7's engine's speed is already a huge reference
>>
>>33548753
I thought it would make more of a point if you could see just how much replay value was added to each location. That's one of the things that makes a good post-game to me. There needs to be a reason to revisit old areas, and the most simple reason is new Pokémon. Plus, look at all the new locations that can be visited, most with entirely new Pokémon and even some new story events.
>Victory Road (second half)
>Route 224
>Route 225
>Route 226
>Route 227
>Route 228
>Route 229
>Route 230
>Battle Park
>Battle Tower
>Fight Area
>Survival Area
>Resort Area
>Stark Mountain
>Spring Path
>Sendoff Spring
>Turnback Cave
>Snowpoint Temple
>Fullmoon Island
>Pal Park
>Newmoon Island
>Seabreak Path
>Flower Paradise
>Hall of Origin
And if you want to go even further, there are Vs. Seeker rematch teams as well.

Diamond and Pearl get a lot of flack and everyone says that the first paired version of a generation isn't that good, but that's not true. To me, Gold/Silver and Diamond/Pearl felt like real attempts to surpass all their predecessors. As someone who doesn't get much out of competitive battling and battle facilities, they easily surpassed Emerald. Platinum is of course better than Diamond and Pearl in numerous smaller ways that adds up in a big way, but one of the reasons it's that good is the strong base upon which it was built.

That's one of the reasons I don't have high hopes for USUM. SM were severely lacking in many ways. A third version released only one year after the originals is unlikely to fix the majority of problems present. If there are ~400 new Pokémon present, it's not going to be with the kind of deliberate placement and pacing that Generation IV had. They're just going to be thrown across routes as regular encounters or put in some type of half-assed facility that just makes a ton of Pokémon available without any real reason like the Friend Safari, but on a bigger scale.
>>
>>33547888

Did you not read past the first sentence?
>>
>>33546682
It's because we don't know what to expect, and considering the 3DS era of Pokemon games, its pretty scary. Plus for the past 4 years, TPC and Nintendo have been sending out nearly all the information of said games. We knew 98% of ORAS' postgame before the games came out (not couting the datamine) because they entailed nearly the entirity of the Delta Episode. USUM hasn't had all that much info. The biggest news we got was the alternate forms and two new Ultra Beats, which really isn't all that much information. Not to mention that the story is mostly the same, even though there are two versions. We all knwo since it's an alternate telling, the general themes would be the same but from the looks of it, Lusamine is still gonna go insane, Team Skull is still gonna only be a minor "annoyance", You're still gonna go through the same 7 typed Totems, but near the end Necrozma is gonna make a guest appearance. Not saying that this is true, but from the way they are handling the Pre-Release, USUM just doesn't seem like there is all that much to it. They haven't even revealed new Alolan forms whereas ORAS alreadyt revealed all of their new Megas at this point. There might be 3-4 new people in the Battle Tree, copypaste move tutors from BW2 and then the extra Ultra Beasts and then thats it for postgame. I hope I'm extremely wrong tho.
>>
>>33546682
Because they're autists and so are you. Sun and Moon are objectively the best games in the franchise.
>>
>>33546724
Why do you hate cutscenes? Do you have ADHD? Would you prefer a Pokemon game in which you fight battle after battle with zero dialogue?
>>
>>33550428
The cut scenes aren't interesting and unstoppable

How is baby sitting Lillie and hau talking about masalada fun?. Takes the whole point of the adventure of Pokemon and turns some shitty 240p railroading film and it's same cut scenes from sun and moon not new
>>
>>33546812
All those games are 'liked' because you're a fucking retard who probably wasn't around for their release. EVERY GAME is treated like S/M is right now at release, and in 5 years we'll have 'Kalos comfy threads' and gen 7 remake threads just like we're going through with gen 4 right now, which was hated just as much if not more than 7.
>>
>>33546971
Yeah, normies and /vp/ autists are clearly the only category you can fit into.
>>
>>33550447
Okay yeah so that's exactly what you want, a Pokemon game where you hold forward for 60 hours and fight battles with zero story, got it.
>>
>>33550481
Sun and moon has a story? Do you play games besides Pokemon

I love persona which has tons of cut scenes but the story makes it engaging. If you think sun and moon has a good story I feel sorry for u
>>
>>33550447
Not that anon, but I respect this opinion
>>
>>33550481
Not that anon, but If our three main characters are lazily made predictable hollow husks, then I dont want it. Gen 1 and to some extent 2 barely had story and were still pretty fun.
>youre a trainer
>oh no, rockets
>you beat rockets
>back to training
>>
>>33546682
I dont hate it anon
I love pokemon
>>
>>33550451
I sure was around for their releases. Got Silver on Christmas 2000, Ruby on Christmas 2003, FireRed at launch in September 2004, Emerald sometime in mid 2005, Diamond and Pearl at launch in April 2007, Platinum at launch in March 2009, HeartGold and SoulSilver at launch in March 2010, Black and White at launch in March 2011, X at launch in October 2013, and Sun at launch in November 2016. I've been on 4chan since February 2008 and was around when /vp/ was made. I knew about Diamond and Pearl in 2004 and have been keeping up with Japanese releases since. I remember when the only known Gen IV Pokémon were Munchlax, "Rukario", "Manene", "Usohachi", and "Manyula".
>>
>>33547871
kek, D/P were complete trash
>>
>>33547245
then why is your opinion relevant again
>>
>>33546682
Because you can only polish a turd so much. S/M had things that cannot be fixed and USUM isn't going to be that much better.
S/M were the worst base games we've had yet
>>
>>33551975
Better than most Pokémon games before it, along with BW, XY, ORAS, and SM.
>>
>>33551993
here's your (You)
>>
>>33551997
Not him but D/P is at the very least better than S/M, but that's the case literally any other mainline game too
>>
>>33550451
Not disagreeing with you, but I just wanna point out /vp/ didn't even exist until BW was becoming a thing.
>>
>>33551997
Read
>>33547052
>>33548625
>>33548634
If you don't care about battle facilities, Diamond and Pearl are pretty good.

Seriously, look at Ruby and Sapphire
>Have Latias/Latios start roaming Hoenn
>The other is found on Southern Island through the Eon Ticket and e-Reader
>Go to the Sky Pillar and catch Rayquaza
>Get Beldum from Steven's house
>Go on the S.S. Aqua
>Go to the Battle Tower
That's the entire post-game

Emerald adds
>46 additional Pokémon while taking away 5 for a grand total of 241/386 (62.44%) Pokémon that can be generated in Emerald (this includes record mixing Pokémon, trade evolutions, and events) compared to a combined 200 for Ruby/Sapphire
>Choosing between Latias/Latios which will roam and which will be on Southern Island
>A choice between Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile after completing the Hoenn Pokédex
>A single battle against Steven
>An expansion to the Safari Zone which makes 28 of the 46 new Pokémon available
>Trainer Hill
>Battle Frontier where you can make a trade for a Meowth and you can find Sudowoodo
>Gym Leader rematches through the PokéNav
>Altering Cave which was never utilized and was already present in FRLG
>Desert Underpass where you can find the other fossil and catch Ditto
>Marine Cave where you can find Kyogre
>Terra Cave where you can find Groudon
>Artisan Cave near the Battle Frontier where you can catch Smeargle
>Faraway Island to catch Mew
>Navel Rock to catch Lugia and Ho-Oh which was already present in FRLG
>Birth Island to catch Deoxys which was already present in FRLG
>>
>>33546682
I don't hate it, I'm actually looking forward to replacing my Moon with a superior version.
>>
>>33552571
That's not a good mindset to have. You'll be buying a minor update for the price of a full game. Like if you bought Black or White, I would totally recommend buying Black 2 or White 2. Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum would be "maybes" if you already played Gold or Silver, Ruby or Sapphire, or Diamond or Pearl. Yellow would probably get a no from me if you played any other Gen I game already since it's barely any different. USUM seem to be closer to the Yellow side than the B2W2 side.
>>
>>33546682
Because its third version once again instead of a sequeal.
>>
>>33552655
I'd sell Moon and put it towards this game. Did the same with Pearl-->Platinum. No reason to keep the old game.
GF has pulled this shit for years, with the exception of Gen 5. BW1 and BW2 were both good so had no problem buying and keeping both.
>>
>>33552230
>>Faraway Island to catch Mew
>>Navel Rock to catch Lugia and Ho-Oh which was already present in FRLG
>>Birth Island to catch Deoxys which was already present in FRLG

Nearly nobody got those without cheating and you know it.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.