[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was a 3rd version/game for Sun and Moon really nessecary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1505368101530.jpg (18KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1505368101530.jpg
18KB, 459x459px
Was a 3rd version/game for Sun and Moon really nessecary in the first place?
>>
>>33545726
That depends

SM felt unfinished and had shit post game
USUM so far looks hardly better but the promotion isnt over yet
>>
>>33545726
Yes you fucking newfag. We're XY your first games or something?
>>
>>33545754
We haven't had 3rd versions in 9 years.

Bw2 were sequals
>>
>>33545762
Third versions are third versions anon
Changing the plot is irrelevant
>>
>>33545726
GF already gets away with selling two versions of the same game, they might as well keep the gravy train rolling
>>
>>33545769
Changing plot and characters is not irrelevent

Usum has cut scenes as sun and moon
>>
>>33545735
>>33545776
these
Besides being free shekels for GF and Nintendo they can release the game the way it was intended to be.
>>
>>33545726
Uh yeah it's kind of a tradition
>Literally OP's first pokemon gen
>>
GF better not pull this 3rd version crap on the Switch. Who am I kidding, of course they will, and apologists will try and justify it.
>>
>>33545793
If you say so
>>
>>33545834
Double the cash for half the work!
t. GF
>>
>>33545834
>what do you mean this is a series tradition
>>
Yes, SM was rushed to ride on the GO and 20th Anniversary hype. USUM is GF's true vision for the game.
>>
>>33546269
Sure did. Keeping think that
>>
>>33545834
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32426399/#32426399

A part of me still thinks this leak is legit, but there was some kind of mix-up about the Switch game being released (or even announced) this year.
>>
>>33545726
If you don't like it, don't buy it and stop complaining!
>>
>>33547124
not a argument. if you want a USUM circlejerk. Reddit is a available. people are allowed to complain if they want
>>
We have multiple new areas so i would say it's worth it
>>
Be honest, have you EVER played a third version after the first?

I didnt, i only played Platinum because i lost my diamond cartridge so i didnt actually get to play it

And i only played White, Ruby, and Gold and had no interest in 2, emerald and crystal
>>
Nope. They should be doing DLC instead of reselling the game with some minor additions.

This is a step backward from BW2 where they did a legitimate sequel instead of a rehash.
>>
>>33547147
Nananananananana!
>>
>>33545726
Yes, but not so soon.
>>
they should just release patches instead of entirely new copies of the game
>>
>>33547149
>multiple new areas
>tiny patches of sand
>empty space with Pikachu fucking around
>barren chamber with asians
I can't wait to spend money on these amazing upgrades!
>>
>>33547733

Thats literally what platinum was
>>
>>33547683
I still can't believe you had to buy ORAS just for a few mega stones
>>
OP here, I meant as in was a third version for Gen 7 necessary, I knew about the previous third versions of games, and they were good, I'm just asking does a third version for one of the worst gens really need to exist
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.