[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm... New UBs were announced... More Z-Moves... More evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: HERE'S THE LEAKS.jpg (127KB, 1332x479px) Image search: [Google]
HERE'S THE LEAKS.jpg
127KB, 1332x479px
Hmm... New UBs were announced... More Z-Moves... More evidence to support this leak...
Good people of /vp/, this may actually be real. Get hype.
>>
I wish you'd stop posting this. It was a list of desires. By no means a leak.
>>
You keep posting this for replies, right? Well here's one just for you.
>>
Who would this guy be though? Translation team? Not even the press insiders had this info back then.
>>
File: IMG_20170914_023248.png (229KB, 1080x1415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_023248.png
229KB, 1080x1415px
The most important thing is how daring all these are for a leak. Never before did we have new pokemon midgen. Even when revealed everyone thought it was solgaleo equipping necrozma armor instead. Also the name Ultra SM when Stars was obvious.
>>
>>33541858
>Also the name Ultra SM when Stars was obvious.
Yeah, thats the only reason I consider this "leak"
Everyone was saying Stars more than RE's Nemesis. There was no reason to use USUM prior to announcement.

That said, a lot of that stuff is really generic stuff that people would usually ask for.
>>
>>33541766
Well, it's not been wrong in anything yet, and has gotten multiple things right. I'll assume it's true until proven otherwise. I had decided it was just guesswork until at least three not-obvious things were confirmed, and now they are. First is the title. Second is that he guessed Necrozma would get "forms", not a form. That's an unnecessary risk, as it could've worked with just claiming he gets new form. But the deliberate use of plural without the fear of being wrong makes it more credible for me. The last is new UBs. It's a guessable thing, but new Pokemon have never been introduced mid generation, so again, it was a risky thing to claim.

Even with taking so many risks, this has not be wrong about anything. So from this trailer forth, I'll believe these leaks are true until proven otherwise.
>>
New z-moves and new UBs are not enough of a stretch to make any conclusions about the realness of this leak. Give us something radical, that isn't reasonably assumed to be included (that is, an extension on newly introduced features) and maybe it'll be credible, but then, there isn't much left after that that's interesting
>>
>>33541973
Hau has the same clothes.
>>
>>33542043
And? Does that have something to do with anything?
>>
>>33542043
>Implying it's impossible for Hau to change clothes during the game
>>
>>33541766
What you're claiming is the equivalent of
"The new gen 8 game will have two new mascot legendaries that are a duality."
>>
>>33541766
"New pokes" ...
>>
>>33542046
Read the OP
>>
>>33541858
People expected new pokemon mid-gen since gen 6 though.
>>
>>33542050
he has the same clothes when you see him and Hala face off against one of the new UBs and that's pretty far into the game
>>
>>33542209
It's still earlier in the game than Lillie's costume change though
>>
>>33542372
well yeah, unless after that confrontation, hau decided to turn his life around and comes back to aid you with a new look, it's probably not happening
>>
>>33542209
Lillie gets a change after that so why not Hau? Maybe his battle with the UB damaged his clothes and had to get new ones. It's not too far of a stretch.
>>
>>33542024
>New UBs introduced mid-gen
>First time in the franchise's history that new pokemon were introduced mid-gen
>Not radical
>>
>>33542424
youre right, it is possible. In fact, if anything, that scene is probably the perfect place for Hau to have a makeover, so if it doesn't happen then, it likely won't happen.
Even if it doesn't happen, though, remember that every true leak always has some fake information mixed up in it, even the XY leak predicting fairies and everything had some false info there.
Hau can still pull a Blue even if he doesn't change clothes, but it doesn't look like Lusamine took a chill pill at all since Lillie still had to steal Nebby (check pokemon website gallery)...although even that bit can be part of the false info
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.