[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vp/ has diverted back into full Gen 7 dicksucking >b-but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 09.png (541KB, 855x438px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
541KB, 855x438px
>/vp/ has diverted back into full Gen 7 dicksucking
>b-but we totally hated Sun and Moon even on release guys stop saying /vp/ liked Sun and Moon at first
Sun and Moon were the worst tied with Gen 1 and there are problems with it that not even the psuedo-sequels can fix.
Keep eating up every Gamefreak turd I guess
>>
*cums on your tummy*

o-oh, I'm so sorry a-anon
>>
>>33540565
>look at me ma i'm making shit up on the internet
>>
>>33540585
>every /vp/ thread is USUM frothing despite how bad S/M base were
Literally falling for the same exact shit twice yet you fags still insist /vp/ never liked S/M
>>
>>33540565
What an edgy, new point of view totally worthy of a thread! Way to take a stand against USUM!
>>
When will Sinnohfetuses leave? You'll get your fucking remakes eventually, stop whining.
>>
>>33540565
more like, people who actually like the games only come here when there's news.

bitter sadsacks basically live here
>>
>>33540602
>Sinnohfetuses
Please, I've played literally every generation, I'm just not 15 like you so I know the series used to be a lot better than the trash that is Gen 7.
Children excited for a sequel to the most garbage gen, get some taste
>>
>>33540615
>who actually like the games
I do like the games, which is why it's so sad Gamefreak shat on the series so much with Sun and Moon likely to an irredeemable point
>>
>>33540631
>new stuff bad, old stuff good
every gen with you people
>>
>>33540616
>played every generation
>thinks gen 1 is the worse
So you played them completely out of order then, starting with gen 4. That makes you a Sinnohfetus.
>>
>>33540648
>change is inherently good
There's such a thing as bad change you know, like an excessive use of cutscenes to where nearly every route has them, a bland as fuck region, and plenty more
>>33540668
Literal 15 year olds who like Sun and Moon trying to call anyone else young
The irony
>>
>>33540565
Very few anons are claiming that USUM will be great with just the info we have so far.
Most anons are just tired of the endless drought and cynicism. So actually getting some cool news and something to discuss is nice.
>>
There's no way for USUM to solve the issues with SM but it is possible for it to implement things on its own that make drudging through the trash worthwhile.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.