[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF actually shows interesting shit >"wow i can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1468808060434.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468808060434.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>GF actually shows interesting shit
>"wow i can't believe they revealed nothing hype for USUM is dead"
This board is unpleasable.
>>
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: Claydol.png (167KB, 537x511px) Image search: [Google]
Claydol.png
167KB, 537x511px
>>33536797
/vp/ is the dedicated Pokemon hate board, what do you expect?
>>
>>33536797
Shut the fuck up. If you defend gamecucks then know nothing about pokemon you kike
>>
>>33536797
Nobody's said that. UBs are interesting but right now they're my only selling point for the game.
>>
>>33536797
>>GF actually shows interesting shit
Care to name some examples?
The game still looks like they just took SM and kept working on it and are making the product SM was supposed to be.
>>
>>33536797
Those are just newfags that think they won't fit in if they don't post their Groudon's even when we get news. Pay them no attention.
>>
>>33536797
>interesting shit
what intersting shit? i mean i guess it's interesting having new pokemon mid gen but that just makes me more angry "gen 6.5" or whatever they called it wasn't a thing
>>
>>33536866
Just like every third installment then.
>>33536903
>GF decides to do something that might be smart
>"why wasn't this the case from the start?!"
>>
This is what much of the gaming "community" has turned into. Insufferable bitching about everything. It's always been this way to an extent but seems to have only gotten worse.
>>
>>33536797
Based /vp/ working ya into a ding-dong diddly shoot
>>
>>33536945
>Just like every third installment then.
And other third installments barring Crystal came two years after with the original being complete games and not clearly rushed and unfinished pieces of shit like SM was.
>>
>>33536945
>third installment
>2 separate fully priced games
>>
>>33536945
>third installment
But it's not. It's TWO, count them, TWO games. There's literally no excuse to have two new games, other than them being total fucking Jews.
>>
>>33536993
DP very much was unpolished anon. Don't fool yourself.
>>33537028
Third and fourth if it really is that important to you. I fail to see how it matters.
>>
>>33536955
>This is what much of the gaming "community" has turned into
People who are waking up to GameFreak's laziness and bullshit instead of being shit-eating drones like you?
>>
>>33537086
congratulations, retard, you proved his point
>>
>>33537043
Sun and Moon let you easily trade for all exclusives since it gave you two or more of each exclusive UB and one Cosmog besides your cover mascot. There is nothing indicating you will have to buy both US and UM. And you always had to trade in. Crystal/Emerald/Platinum if you wanted to fill the whole dex anyway.
At this moment in time there is no reason to complain about there being two versions unless you literally have autism and feel an illogical urge to buy both.
>>
>>33537077
DP stood on its own as a complete game.
It didn't have clearly detailed places on its map that weren't in the game.
It didn't have an elite four member who was the only one you hadn't met prior with the rest being trial captains. Perfectly matching an unfinished and suspiciously far-drawn-out golf course that was clearly meant to be a trial as well.
It didn't have the majority of its game being text and tutorials with no sustenance between the text.
It didn't have major fucking FPS problems, worse than older games.
>>
>>33536797
I've gone from disappointedly negative to cautiously optimistic.

still gotta see if they're adding new actual pokemon (or alolan forms) on top of the ultra beasts though.
>>
>>33537086
I prefer to enjoy the games (or not) as they are, not bash them for what they aren't. I can dream up ways to make games better all day. Doesn't make a bit of difference. It's a waste of time and energy. Nobody is making my theoretical perfect game.
>>
>>33537163
DP had the worst fucking regional dex to date anon.
Need I remind you that Newmoon Island, Flower Paradise and Hall of Origin were in the games but never released? The two former only got wi-fi event in Pt and the last never ever.
You only met one of the E4 members in DP prior to your fight anon. Nor were they ever mentioned. Aron, Bertha and Lucian didn't appear anywhere else in DP. That 1/4 having an outside appearance in DP compared to 3/4 in SM.
>It didn't have the majority of its game being text and tutorials with no sustenance between the text.
While I agree that more free and open exploration is better that has nothing to do with SM being more polished than DP or not. It is about direction.
>It didn't have major fucking FPS problems, worse than older games.
It was slow as fuck, and couldn't even load the areas properly. Have you forgotten about twitching?
>>
>>33537157
Having two different versions means that there's no actual definitive version of the game that takes things from both previous games the way Emerald and Platinum did. Gamefreak is doing this for no other reason than to make more money either by autists buying more than one, or poor bastards thinking it's a new game with a different story.
>>
>>33536945
>>"why wasn't this the case from the start?!"
i just wanted more regular pokemon though since Kalos had so few to begin with not some random legendaries
>>
>>33537332
Which elements from DP did Platinum combine exactly?
It put both Dialga and Palkia in the game, that's pretty much it. The rest of the encounter tables are just pick and chose, not combining them to something definite.

Again unless you are an autist that has to buy both games for no reason then this should be a problem for you.
>>
>>33536797
I hate UBs so the new designs do nothing to me

Show me new facilities and Alolan forms or fuck off GF
>>
>>33537375
That is fine. But why is it a negative quality when USUM at least tries to fix that with Alola's lack of new pokémon.
>>
>>33537427
because adding new UBs that will most likely be segregated to the end/postgame doesn't add much variety to the roster itself
>>
Masuda could make a VR pokemon hentai game and there'd be threads on this board about how GF didn't add a scat feature so they fucked up big time
>>
I just want /v/ to leave this board.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.