[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>predicted new UBs Where were you when the PWT was fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: possible USUM leaks.jpg (142KB, 1332x479px) Image search: [Google]
possible USUM leaks.jpg
142KB, 1332x479px
>predicted new UBs

Where were you when the PWT was fucking confirmed?
>>
>>33535334
Whoa no one would ever guess new UBs unless they had inside information. I mean, who could ever see that coming?
>>
>>33535755
He mentioned USUM by name later on in that thread. So a REALLY lucky guess, if you're that much in denial.
>>
>>33535755

this was before usum announcement.
>>
>>33535755
>got the name of the games right
>correctly called Necrozma getting two new forms instead of one
>predicted new UBs
>that cheeky-ass comment about the camera minigame
So far the one and only thing it's gotten wrong is Hau getting new clothes, but he could still change them at some point in the game.
>>
>>33535334
Hau has exactly the same clothing. DISPROVEN
>>
>>33535787
his name is USUM anyway
>>
>>33535787
You mean UlSuUlMo?
>>
>>33535887
If I am interpreting this correctly, remember that Blue has a different outfit in his champion battle.
>>
>>33535755
This much denial
>>
Please new pokemon that are not UB's. I like UB's but I would like some more regular pokemon than just sub-legendaries.
>>
>>33535887
Ash has a different cap. BUSTED
>>
Hau doesn't have "better clothing" retard
>>
>>33535879
>>33535949
Lillie changed her clothing, no reason for Hau not to do the same, especially if becomes champion
trying to look like his dad or I dunno
not leak
>>
>>33535334
>more baddies from old versions return, especially RR because Giovanni is dad af
Team Rocket is back? What the heck are they gonna do? We already have Skull + Aether, where is there room for another team?
And then there's Giovanni, who abandoned Team Rocket, refused to return when they tried to summon him back, and then committed sudoku.
>>
>>33536387
They might just pop up in the battle facilities.
>>
>>33535985
not yet anyway
>>
>>33535334
SCREENCAP THIS
GEN 8 WILL HAVE NEW POKEMON AND THE ABILITY TO HAVE GRAPHIC INTERCOURSE WITH ALL OF YOUR POKEMON

When gen 8 is announced with new pokemon you'll know what I say is gosipal
>>
>>33535334
By "pull a Blue" I guess he means "appear as the Champion with new clothes"
>>
>>33536694
Why are people focusing so much on the clothes? I thought pull a Blue just meant that he'll become champion and act cockier than in SM.
>>
>>33536781
Because the leak says he gets better clothes, but Hau in the trailer has the same outfit. Either the leak is wrong or Hau changes clothes at some point.
>>
>Hau is going to wear Blue's champion clothes
HAHA KANTO! XD
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.