[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1997 >Pokémon Ashnime showed Jigglypuff as a Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>1997
>Pokémon Ashnime showed Jigglypuff as a Pokémon caught by Ash and then he wanted to listen a Jigglypuff's song, but because he/she/it always used Sing, he/she/it put everybody to sleep, then with fury, he/she/it draw in everybody's face
>that single gag was so beloved by everybody that made Jigglypuff to appear in Super Smash Bros. (64), and then in all upcomings Super Smash games
>2017
>because the games and the anime didn't kept shilling or buffing Jigglypuff, he/she/it is now a shadow of his/her/its past and now is seeing as a placeholder in recents Super Smash Bros. games (Brawl and 4), he/she/it even is considered the worst character in Smash 4
Can they get rid of Jigglypuff in the next Smash game and put a random Pokémon instead like Greninja in Smash 4? Marowak, Scizor, Cacturne, Excadrill, and Kommo-o are better candidates than Jigglypuff.
>>
No person deserves having their Smash main removed. F
>>
If they were going to get rid of one of the original 12, it would have happened in Brawl (and given Jigglypuff's absence from story mode, it almost did). Given how hellbent Smash 4 was to restore as many removed characters as possible, I think they regret dropping so many for Brawl.
>>
>>33533402
Original 12, never going away.
>>
>Removing one of the Sacred 12
I bet you prefer Chorus kids over Karate Joe
>>
At this point, Ness, Falcon, and Jiggles are more smash characters than representatives of their own series. All of the original 12 are lock-ins for future games since they've shown their not above removing repeat veterans (Ice Climbers) but stuck to their guns with Jiggles despite no support from TPC.

Would I replace Jiggles? Yes. Should Nintendo? No.

>>33533460
Melee almost ditched Ness for Lucas until Earthbound 64 got canned.
>>
>>33533402
Ash never caught Jigglypuff.
>>
>>33533402

Jiggs was in smash because it was an easy kirby clone, meowth was going to be the second pokemon rep. Same thing for captain falcon and Samus
>>
>>33533402
I don't understand why you think the "status" of a fictional character means a developer should ignore perfectly good code that already exists.
>>
>>33533402
Fuck off cunt, leave jiggs alone
>>
Jiggs used to be stupid popular at the time, but there's no way in hell they're getting rid of the Original 12 at this point.
At best, they'll get rid of Greninja to make room for Gen 7 or 8's shillmon since the roster's too damn cluttered with Genwun Shillmons and Lucario.
>>
>>33533402
Rather get rid of Lucario, Charizard and Grenigger tbqh
>>
>>33534106
>Lucario
Won't ever happen, GameFreak considers it to be the second most popular Pokemon of all time, right below the Electric Rat.
>Charizard
Incredibly unlikely to happen due to being the face of Gen 1 next to Mewtwo.
>Greninja
Likely to happen since his era of popularity will be long over by the time the next actually new installment of Smash comes around.
>>
>>33533402
I do remember these times
>>
Touch my Jigglypuff and watch me not buy that game motherfucker
>>
>>33533402
>as a Pokémon caught by Ash
u wot m8
>>
It's fun to defeat people with Jigglypuff.
I'll rather have Mewtwo removed again. There is no need to promote mega evolutions after all.
>>
>>33534418
Also it would make up for taking two slots in pokken.
>>
>>33533793
But Jigglypuff had fuck-all to do with Kirby other than using the same floating physics.
>>
>>33533402
It was a wild Jigglypuff that was never caught. It's a shame it hasn't appeared since Hoenn, it was always the funniest part of the show for me. Also it's still somewhat popular considering the fact it gets merch every now and then
>>
>>33534465
It's returning for the Kanto episodes in SM
>>
>>33534450

Yeah except for the fact that they had the same fsmash, uptilt, nair, and dair.
>>
File: Jigglypuff HBox.png (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jigglypuff HBox.png
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>33533402
Oh hey, spotted the salty Hbox hater
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.