[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Huh duh, why are you mad that USUM has barely any changes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>Huh duh, why are you mad that USUM has barely any changes, all third versions are like that, what are you, a newfag?

Wow, its almost as if games like Emerald and Platinum came out in a time where Nintendo hadn't embraced DLC (I don't even think DSI dlc was possible)

In this day and age its absolutely unacceptable for them to release a game with so little new content

All the other companies get blasted when they do it, why are we (as in you guys, not me) so quick to defend it?
>>
>>33532669
ok you've convinced me
i'll make sure the next games are good
>>
>>33532669
type

a

paragraph

a

paragraph

you

fucking

shitstain
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32KB, 735x541px
>>33532686
>>
>>33532669
>80% of /vp/ is throwing a shitfit right now over the lack of news
>"wah why are you guys defending gamefreak"
>>
>>33532669
People get mad at the truth and they know there won't be another game for at least a year. So they're upset people are trying to ruin it before it's out even though what we have so far is unforgivable

Imagine releasing a rehash of a game that came out last year and not even having the decency to put a new form in the game permanently but rather making it limited dlc
>>
>>33532692
>fucking up so frequently that you have an image macro to excuse your own incompetence
>>
>>33532669
What are you talking about?
90% of the comments are people bitching about GF
Are you scared to be a minority in an anonymous board?
>>
>>33532716
You still didn't address my point. Try doing that instead of changing the subject. Unless you don't have a counter.
>>
>>33532692
What the fuck? He didn't argue anything, he just commented on your shit spelling shithead.

At least use an appropriate image.
>>
>>33532731
Fine, this better you faggot? Don't moan about quality, I can't be bothered to make a good one
>>
this is sad...
>>
>>33532723
There's no point in arguing when you know as much about the game as anyone else, so you can't declare that the game doesn't have content like you're some kind of insider.
>>
The fact that it has always been like that doesnt make it right. Are you stupid or what ? Newfags? One doesnt have to think much to realize that launching practically the same game is wrong and stupid.. and abusive to your fans..
>>
>>33532824
>What is reading comprehension

Read it again you moron. I wasn't defending them, I was calling them out.
>>
>>33532669
I know where you're coming from.
Let's say that gf make dlc instead of third version.
Hypothetically, Sun and Moon get updated with new content every 12~24 months, but you have to PAY for 'em;
>ULTRA episode 5$ in 2017
>Photo Studio 1.99$ in 2017
>Z episode 5$ in 2018
>Tie-in to movie episode 1.99$ in first-half of 2018
>Tie-in to anime series episode 1.99$ in second-half of 2019
>DEMO for next gen/region free
lastly
>Season Pass pack(4 years of new contents) 15$
I'd say that it would be fair if when you buy the update, you also get free pass for PokeBank.

Say what you may, this is WAY better than 40$ full game price for a so called third-version.
But usum is TWO games, then 80$!
Stop defending GF, they're manipulating children into wasting their parents' money
>>
File: the dumbest shit.jpg (84KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
the dumbest shit.jpg
84KB, 312x321px
>>33532824

Do you not understand how greentext works you fucking newfag?
>>
>>33532831
You're a fucking faggot and your thread is shit. Way to bump other threads off the catalog with yet another thread bitching about some aspect of USUM that we know nothing about. Go play outside, you entitled fuck
>>
>>33532872
>t.masuda
>>
File: nice.png (148KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
148KB, 540x432px
>>33532872
>entitled

Ah look! Every apologist's favourite buzzword!

How does Masuda's sphincter taste you cuck?
>>
>>33532878
t. braindead catchphrase
>>
File: Time for some all out bait.png (123KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Time for some all out bait.png
123KB, 950x534px
>>33532892
>t. braindead catchphrase

Coming from the guy who called me entitled for not wanting a shit game?

Here's your (You) you autismo
>>
File: IMG_6699.jpg (173KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6699.jpg
173KB, 477x324px
>>33532884
>cuck

Ah, look; every underage faggot on 4chan's favorite buzzword!

How does it feel being a virgin and knowing nobody will ever love you, you little bitch?
>>
>>33532904
>hurr this must be bait because I can't admit that my thread is unnecessary cancer
>>
>>33532917
Touche faggot

Point still stands though, you can't just call everyone who doesn't happily eat up Gamefreak's bullshit entitled, makes you look like a bit of a retard
>>
>>33532669
Thats not even the problem

The whole issue is that with each gen GF was going forward and each "upgrade game" was getting better and better

But recently they just lost the steam

ORAS didnt include Emerald features and overall had pretty poor post game
Z never happened at all
Now USUM looks like it will be comeback to Crystal or Emerald (minus stuff like Frontier OBVIOUSLY)

Its just sad
>>
>>33532924
>unnecessary cancer

>Any criticism to Gamefreak is cancer

There's literally no point in me trying to converse with you Gamefreak apologists, why do I bother
>>
File: IMG_6711.gif (332KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6711.gif
332KB, 300x212px
>>33532931
>>33532944
Just make a fucking containment thread. I get why people are frustrated, but every other thread on this board doesn't need to be about that shit. I'm done being a dick; I sincerely hope the next games are enjoyable for you and have a shit ton of new surprising content. PEACE
>>
>>33532669
I'm not deffending it but the game hasn't come out yet and you already talk about it not having any content. Stop being a fucking idiot and wait for the games to be released and make your opinion then.
>>
>>33532669
>>33533002
Oh yeah also, STOP MAKING 999999999 times the same thread FOR FUCK SAKE.
>>
>>33533009
This is the first thread I've made about anything on USUM, other than a speculation thread on Mimikyu having another form.

Here's your (You)
>>
>>33533022
Im not saying you made the same thread multiple times, but that you made YET ANOTHER thread talking about THE SAME THING than 999999999999999 threads before you.
>>
>>33534068
the same thing as*
>>
File: 58d.jpg (10KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
58d.jpg
10KB, 200x190px
Please stop making millions of threads about you complaining on the fact that USM doesn't have news, or the few news we got were shit. You have here to talk about it now, please use this thread to trashtalk the game as much as you want so i can hide it and we can move one and see other threads, finally.
>>
>>33534100

>>>>>>>33533022

(You)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.