[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgt OSj4nbXU Tell me this m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1266x711px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1266x711px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgtOSj4nbXU

Tell me this music is in the game? And no, it's not the same version as the "Welcome to the World of Pokémon". The trailer version is more upbeat.
Is this in the game? Has it been ripped/cleaned?

This can be a Pokemon music thread I guess.
>>
>>33532264
I dont think so, could be wrong tho
>>
https://youtu.be/GU0qtDh0klU
Second time I've posted this piano arrangement.
It's the closest thing to a cleaned rip that I know of.

But I definitely think it's the whole of what "Welcome to Alola" was cleaved from.
So somewhere in GFHQ there's the full thing....
That's the best I can come up with.
>>
>>33532264
No, unfortunately. Would've made a fucking great Champion theme,
>>
>>33532369
>>33532365
Thanks.
It's a shame this hasn't been released. It's one of my favorite Pokemon tunes ever.
>>
Damn that theme was so hype. Looking back I do miss the pre-release for SM, even if they ended up being underwhelming
>>
>>33532369
Wouldn't work as a battle theme. It doesn't sound like anything that would play at any point of the story, but it would definitely work as a credits theme.
>>
>>33532540
I had hopes it would be on the credits and be ripped or even released officially somehow. All we have is a noisy trailer.
>>
>>33532391
Best I could do.

>>33532632
Me too. As a credits song it would have been great.
Especially with that big CS at the end.

Though with the sheet music, an anon with music arranging software could recreate it without vocals.
That'd be the closest possible without an official release.
>>
>>33532690
>an anon with music arranging software could recreate it
That would be dope.
>>
>>33532264
I watched this so much, along with Generations in my work break.

Fuck you Gamefreak for making a great marketing for a shit game.
>>
>>33532264

I wish it was released. IDK why it wasn't released with the OST.
>>
>>33532738
Might give it a go then.
>>
>>33532959
I would pay you for that!
>>
>>33532959
I'm sure many would love you for it, anon.
>>
>>33532975
>>33532983
Might take a while but I'll see what I can do, will make a new thread for it.
>>
>>33532264
>>33532766
this, I enjoyed this trailer more than anything in the whole game, absolutely heartbreaking, but at least I can see they spent their marketing money well

>>33532365
this is good
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>the slow motion shot of solgaleo and lunala
>>
>>33532264
this gives me hype every time I see it
Best trailer of the history
>>
generic stock music
>>
>>33532264
This was a surprisingly well made trailer one of the few that have stayed in my mind, shame we never got the song.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.