[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of the new Megas in ORAS revealed before launch >/vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>All of the new Megas in ORAS revealed before launch
>/vp/ complains

>All of the new Z-Moves (Gen 7's equivalent to Megas) in USUM not being revealed before launch
>/vp/ complains
>>
who the fuck cares about z moves?
>>
>>33532118
Competitivefags.
>>
>>33532118
Casualfags.
>>
>>33532118

Everyone is going on about Alola forms as if they're Gen 7's version of Megas, when they clearly aren't.
>>
>>33532083
Give me one reason to believe there IS more Z Moves
>>
>>/vp/ complains
I don't get it OP. What am I supposed to be surprised or confused about?
>>
>>33532128
not even they care
>>
>>33532118
The better question: Who the fuck cares about megas?
>>
>>33532138
both are garbage. but megas are far more popular. even japan there was way more merchandise for megas than they had for z moves
>>
>>33532131

Because it's been explicitly stated that USUM will introduce several new Z-Moves.
>>
The games should have enough new things that they can reveal exciting new features and gameplay changes while having substantial content for us to discover.
>>
>>33532118
>>33532126
>>33532128
You guys don't even know who to get mad at anymore, do you?
>>
>>33532083
I don't care about Z-Moves, I just want them to reveal something that makes me actually want to get the game. So far they've shown me NOTHING that I would care about. It's all Z-Moves, events, and Legendary formes that we had already seen at the launch trailer. Give me a Frontier teaser (that's actually a teaser to the Frontier being in the game, not a "The Battle Frontier Project has started!"), following Pokémon, a sign that the game is less handholdy. They've revealed nothing which is why people are complaining. What's important is having content. Whether you reveal your content or not is irrelevant if you have almost none at all.
>>
>>33532129
Not yet :'^)
>>
>>33532138
Megas are exciting when they are put on pokemon that could use them. Beedrill and Pidgeot, while not over powered or anything can now be considered to be used by more people. Meanwhile z moves really only end up helping pokemon that are already over powered. Any pokemon can use them so while they can help weaker pokemon, they also help stronger ones.

Megas are by no means perfect but i'de much rather have alternate forms you can choose that could potentially make shitmons usable.
>>
File: file.gif (1MB, 864x368px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
1MB, 864x368px
>>33532083
>le good old no middleground maymay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.