[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that your shinies aren't real if you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4796.png (3KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4796.png
3KB, 500x500px
Daily reminder that your shinies aren't real if you have the shiny charm. Go full odds, faggots.
>>
File: IMG_0405.png (209KB, 359x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.png
209KB, 359x255px
>>33531778
Meh. Once they are transfered to a game that doesn't have the charm it isn't possible to tell if they had it or not on the original file... Faggot.
>>
just inject lol
>>
I've found enough full odds shinies in Gen 5 and below that I don't care.
Wooper in XD
Heracross in Emerald
Marill in Emerald
Golbat in Pearl
Heatran in Platinum
Pidove in Black
Gothorita in Black 2
And while I was gathering a living dex so I could even get the shiny charm, I found Burmy and Sentret the same night in Y. I don't think full odds in Gen 6+ really matters.
>>
>>33531778
It is an official item to increase the chance of finding shinies, and it it took a fuck load of work to get (at least before SM) so I don't get the "its not real" argument. Alsio its very satisfying if you have a living dex and just easily get it by transfering with Bank
>>
>>33531828
Yeah, I sure love showing people my red Gyarados I caught in Sun.
>>
>>33531889
I'm not sure if you have enough social skills to understand that, but a joke stops being funny if you repeat it over and over for years. Come up with something new or stop posting immediately
>>
>>33531778
I'd go one step further and say that farming shinies in the first place is not satisfying like encountering one randomly.
>>
>>33531778
>reminder that your shinies aren't real if you don't hunt them in Gen 1 and then transfer them to Gen 2 to check if they are shiny. Go full odds, faggots.
>>
>>33531778
>transfer from game w/shiny charm to game w/o
>still shiny
You can claim to win the autism wars all you want but I'm still walking away with a shiny pokemon in tow.
>>33531906
Of all the stale memes on this site, >XD is pretty harmless. Calm down.
>>33531912
Random Shinies you weren't looking for are always more exciting, yes, but they're no less legitimate.
>>
>>33531778
You mean the two shiny Ursaring I traded away in SS count, or not?
>>
Daily reminder that your shinies aren't real unless you gather eggs with the Masuda Method and Shiny Charm in one copy of Black2/White2 and hatch them in another copy of Black2/White2 with a differemt shiny value.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.