[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, its almost as if HGSS take place in a completely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Wow, its almost as if HGSS take place in a completely different region to DPPt and aren't just reusing the same region as the last game so it has to be recreated from scratch.

USUM doesn't have that excuse you fucking apologist cuck Joe, they're reusing so much content from SM so they NEED to have more new content.
>>
>>33531318
Learn what enhanced versions are you dumb fuck
>>
>>33531328
Joe's the one who made the comparison to HGSS, not me.
>>
>>33531318
Yeah lets compare a remake that comes out 10 years later with a completely new look and style to the same rehash game that comes out year later

But thats not even the problem. The problem is that USUM so far doesnt seem to have anything outstanding that would make people "wow!". All they've shown is irrelevant fluff
>>
>>33531318
>What's a third version
>>
>>33531318
first of all they were made 8 years after instead of just one
>didn't have that much new
>all the new features and minigames
> even new locations to expand the region before BW2

god how can Joe be such a tard
>>
Joe is like the God of Pokedrones. Nobody can test him. His brain so pokefucked it has turned yellow and red.
>>
>>33531591
More Nintenfucked. I read some of his posts on NeoGAF and he defends everything Nintendo does.
>>
>>33531596
Maybe it's just me but I got a feeling he's sucking Ninty's cock so they continue giving him the rumored insider information rather than expressing his genuine feelings on a particular topic
>>
>>33531626
Possible. Nintendo threatened to take his site down when he outed himself as a ROM player, after all.
>>
>>33531596
Neogaf hate pokemon
>>
>>33531647
nah they dont. they just hate gamefreak and pokemon sun and moon. only way to sign up on that site. is too have a paid email. so very little age people.
>>
>>33531647
Neogaf is where the advance autism is. This place is just layer 2 of like 100.
>>
its funny to me that joe defends trash like pokken and sun and moon but shit on collessum and mystery dungeon any chance he gets. cant wait until pokken dx flops to see what his excuse will be
>>
Mommy I want to register on neogaf pls pay email
>>
>>33531657
wtf i love NeoGAF now
>>
>>33531647
Thats gematsu
>>
File: boots.jpg (69KB, 489x600px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
69KB, 489x600px
>>33531328
>hes actually defending gamefreaks laziness
WEW LAD
>>
>>33531530

>>>>>>>33531333
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.