[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost a year later, what do you think about Ultrabeasts? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 30

File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Almost a year later, what do you think about Ultrabeasts?

I hope we never see any ever again after this gen.
>>
>>33529300
epic black surprise text
>>
Worth it for Buzzswole
>>
>>33529300
I agree with you OP, but probably not for the same reasons.

I fucking love these guys, and I feel like these seven we got (plus Nebby and Varg) make for a good concept with cool designs, but shouldn't overstay their welcome.
>>
It's weird how normal Nihilego and Pheromosa look compared to the rest, including Necrozma and Cosmoem.

I want more.
>>
I actually really like them. It was a way for GF to make big, crazy, totally weird monsters for once. People may not like that they're so different design-wise, but it's not like things in nature are made by the same "artist". The fact that Pokemon from other dimensions even EXIST is a very interesting idea. Somewhere in Ultra Space, Xurkitree are the trees of the world. Pretty neat to think about.

I really don't think we'll ever see more Ultra Beasts in the future, though. They will probably just stay with this gen, like Megas. Probably.

Also, why is Necrozma on that picture?
>>
>>33529300
Good concept, spotty execution. I feel like they could be built upon and done a lot better. Have them appear earlier in the story and disturb the natural order of things much earlier on. Showcase their dangerous and invasive nature and have all four Tapu come out to fight them.
>>
File: pheromosa vs deoxys.png (746KB, 1280x1134px) Image search: [Google]
pheromosa vs deoxys.png
746KB, 1280x1134px
>>33529300
Cool additions to the franchise, would be cool if they all get Alolan forms that are 'real' Pokemon. I like all of them to varying degrees, Buzzwole being my favorite.
>>
>>33529300

I really like ultra beasts, I liked they went fucking insane with the designs.

BUt yeah, I wouldn't mind never seeing any more. It seems like it easily could just be a one off thing.
>>
>>33529300
Very underwhelming. For how much they were adverstised for being these completely different entities, they ultimately were just your standard sub legends, alas Regis, Latis, Musketeer, etc. And their integration with the plot was lazy and clumsy.

All for shitty waifu and shipping bait with Lillie. Fuck Sun Moon
>>
>>33529323
>Also, why is Necrozma on that picture?
It'll all come together in USUM ;)
>>
>>33529300
Kartana looks pokemon enough.
The rest still stick out like sore fucking toes.
>>
They were different and explained to be different, I never disliked the designs, they just didn't look very pokemon like, by now I'm used to them and like to use a few of them so I hope they stay.
>>
I think they would've been more imposing as unobtainable boss monsters. Being able to catch and keep them like any other Pokemon when they genuinely don't belong in our universe feels wrong.
>>
The usual
Cool concept
Terrible execution
Barely worth all the hype with how little they meant in the game and all but one of them were relegated to a crappy post-game side-quest
>>
>>33529300
my favorite group of legendaries. I was disappointed how little screentime the UBs besides Nihilego had in SM. Hopefully the other ones will have a bigger role in USUM.
>>
File: 1479887352841.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1479887352841.gif
2MB, 400x306px
Buzzwole swept in and stole my heart for favorite pokemon in an instant.
>>
File: 60735385_p0_master1200.jpg (1MB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60735385_p0_master1200.jpg
1MB, 816x1200px
I love the designs and idea, hopefully USUM integrates them better.
>>
File: 1503835560321.png (31KB, 888x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503835560321.png
31KB, 888x491px
>>33529300

I honestly wish that they would make a spin-off revolving entirely around Ultra Beasts in the vein of Strange Journey (traveling into a hostile dimension and using its native fauna to survive).
>>
>>33529392
>pre-evo Buzzwole isn't a mosquito larva
disappointed
>>
>>33529333
>she's fast
>one higher base speed stat than normal forme deoxys
>>
>>33529412
1 makes all the difference
>>
>>33529412
One point makes all the difference. Speed is literally the most important stat, and if you're faster than anything, even by a hair, you may as well be a lightning bolt in comparison to their slow ass.
>>
File: 1480909047752.png (66KB, 859x699px) Image search: [Google]
1480909047752.png
66KB, 859x699px
>>33529407
>>
>>33529436
that is still not a mosquito larva

do you even entomology my dude
>>
>>33529423
>>33529426
Hey what about the fact that speed deoxys exists
>>
File: 1480909894847.png (102KB, 763x767px) Image search: [Google]
1480909894847.png
102KB, 763x767px
>>33529442
Nope. But I do have the others that person made. I'm still mad they didn't do a baby Nihilego and Kartana
>>
File: 0c4.png (16KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
0c4.png
16KB, 599x605px
>>33529477
That would be a nice onahole
>>
>>33529496
>wanting to fuck literally my mom's Marzipan
>>
>>33529477
WAH! MONZIPAN!
>>
>>33529477
now that's just Marzipan
>>
File: 1480909395267.png (120KB, 726x737px) Image search: [Google]
1480909395267.png
120KB, 726x737px
>>33529496
>not going for the lord of succ
>>
File: Sleepy Guzzlord.png (89KB, 392x284px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Guzzlord.png
89KB, 392x284px
I instantly fell in love with the demonic puppy dragon that is Guzzlord. Whether is he viable or not he has stolen my heart.
>>
My one and only wish for USM is that they give these things a bit more presence in-game.
>>
File: The Ultra Beasts.png (540KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultra Beasts.png
540KB, 770x562px
>First reveal
Interesting

>After getting a good look at all of them
These guys are great

>Now
They could've been weirder and I think it's clear this is a design space GF have been wanting to explore for a long time, so I hope they make more.
>>
>>33529320
Nihilego looks suitably weird again when you look at those bubbles in its tentacles as eyes
>>
File: 1480910443720.png (48KB, 665x673px) Image search: [Google]
1480910443720.png
48KB, 665x673px
>>33529517
>>
>>33529300
I agree. They suck.
>>
>>33529300
Pointless gimmick, should have just been regular Pokemon.

I feel the same about Alolan forms.
>>
File: 1480909667100.png (97KB, 675x642px) Image search: [Google]
1480909667100.png
97KB, 675x642px
>>33529565
>>
The designs are fine. They play fine. Their lore is retarded and so is the mechanism of obtaining them. We already have pokemon from other dimensions. Why do they have to be super special snowflake "ultra beasts"?
>>
File: 1486796640928.png (562KB, 1031x710px) Image search: [Google]
1486796640928.png
562KB, 1031x710px
>>33529646
>should have just been regular Pokemon
In what sense? Marketing? Because there's not much else different unless prime numbers piss you off for some reason.
>>
Are they on par with legends or psuedos or what? It just seemed to me gf wanted to have shit tons more legends but didn't want to call them that
>>
>>33529646

Thank you>>33529646
>>
Like most here already said, great idea, the designs are cool, they just needed more presence in the story besides Nihilego. Here's hoping USUM delivers.
>hope
>USUM
Yeah I know I'm being too optimistic
>>
File: 1505131570184.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1505131570184.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
>>33529300
It expands the universe. We got legendaries, mythical, now another group of Pokemon. It allows the artist to go as wacky as possible with the design and the type combo. I don't see where's the problem is.
>>
>>33529300
Great designs, poor use of their invasion and not enough info about anything of them
i want more xukitrees like creature damnit
>>
I hope we get more in the future. Like maybe one or two a gen, not a huge amount, just enough to let the artists go crazy
>>
>>33529726
>and the type combo

to be fair they only did this with one of them, though conceptually there were a few things game freak probably wouldn't have done with 'regular' mons (like an electric tree)
>>
>>33529300
I love them as a concept but I'm not keen on using them in my teams, except for maybe Buzzwole
>>
>>33529300
I was wary when they were promoted as weird new "other" creatures, but the fact that they're basically just Pokemon with a unique origin makes them fine by me. The dumb pun names make them real.

I do feel like making them so elusive and special might hurt longevity though. By Gen 10 is anybody going to care enough to have special UB encounters on top of the requisite forced in past-Gen legendaries and such?
>>
>>33529300
I don't like any of them.
>>
>>33529300
I like them but I'm confused... Why would you even think we would see more of them?

I think Ultra Space and thus Beasts will be a cool thing to explore more in the future but I'm fully expecting the idea to never be entertained again yet you sound worried we might.

Why?
>>
Kartana is my favorite new Pokemon this gen.

Also, while I like Pheromosa a lot, she looks too much like a regular Pokemon.
>>
>>33529300
I Like them, nothing wrong
>>
>>33529323
>The fact that Pokemon from other dimensions even EXIST is a very interesting idea. Somewhere in Ultra Space, Xurkitree are the trees of the world. Pretty neat to think about.
This. They're great ideas that need better execution and more lore.

Forget Ultra Space; I want to go through the Ultra Wormhole and end up in a nightmare version of Alola with Xurkitree trees, Nihilego replacing Tentacool/cruel, Buzzwole replacing all bug mons, etc. Throw in unsettling music and sudden ambush encounters and we've got something.
>>
I think they were a pretty good teaser. Problem is, that's not usually how Pokemon works. If it wasn't expanded on in the game it was introduced in, that usually means they won't just continue from where we left off next gen.
Shoving them all at the end of post-game was silly since this is probably the last we will see of them. They should have just trickled them in as you progressed through the game and had them act as more difficult totem style bosses, like the initial fight with Nihilego.
Well, let's hope for some weird reason they do expand on their story and add more Ultra Beasts next gen, akin to Zygarde getting expanded upon this gen. Because USUM isn't likely to add much.
>>
File: DJfjZ1LVwAAXlnC.jpg (24KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
DJfjZ1LVwAAXlnC.jpg
24KB, 380x296px
>>33529448
>using any deoxys besides deoxys-a
>>
>>33530304
That's not the point. In lore, Deoxys can spontaneously change form, so outspeeding Pheromosa would not be a problem.
>>
File: 1485806012995.jpg (275KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485806012995.jpg
275KB, 480x499px
>>33530289
>Because USUM isn't likely to add much.
Nigga one of the few things we've seen about the games is that UBs (or at least Kartana so yes, all the UBs) are getting attention. You can write off whatever we'll get as not being enough right now if you want, but the idea is certainly being expanded upon.
>>
>>33530318
This. The games literally have Ultra in the titles. Not to mention all that new official art and lore about the UBS that came out weeks ago. The UBs are clearly getting a massive lore buff in these games.

I'm hoping for the USUM Malie Library to have secret UB books tucked away until the postgame, like they did with Lillie's diary.
>>
I love them, from concept to design, even though not one of them would ever make it onto a "favourite Pokemon" list, if that makes sense. I agree that I don't want them to make more in future generations, but like some other folks have said, it's because I want them to stay special.

My only problem with them is that they revealed every single fucking one before the game came out, and the quest to obtain them was fairly weak. I expected the ones besides Nihilego to play a role in the story, and they didn't. How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that, along with showing the entire damn game before it comes out, you should also show off all of your post-game content? Just the dumbest shit.
>>
>>33529300
So agree with the black text.
I hate UltraBeasts.
>>
I like them but I wish they were just bosses and not capturable

It makes them sort of worthless in a way. We should be able to admire them and work to beat them but not capture them.

I mean it's bad enough we can capture God himself but damn like I wanted something challenging and unobtainable in this gen

That we can't catch them all
>>
>>33529300
I unironically love them. Kartana is one of my favorite Pokemon now.

I honestly think that the UB code names should have been their identifier for the community but since we basically discovered them in-game we should have gotten to name them for our in-game Pokedex. It was pretty silly to catch these mysterious fuckers no one has ever seen before and they're already named.
>>
>>33529300

Killed by no plot reference and some pretty shitty design, both aesthetically and mechanically.

You literally only fight Nihilego once in the entire main game - I was unlucky enough to have a Wimpod as my lead at that point in the game so the battle ended on turn 1 when Wimp Out activated - and no other UBs appear again in the main story, at least none that you have any interaction with.

The designs are pretty off-the-wall, which works in a "they're weird because they're from from another universe!" way, but also fails in a "what the fuck am i actually looking at here" kind of way. I still look at Necrozma and struggle to make out any of his features.

The fact that they are distinctly "not Pokemon", but also function in all the same ways as Pokemon right down to being catchable in balls, shows that GameFreak didn't really know what they were doing with them. They should have all had god-tier stats and been actually "bosses", not Trio-tier sub-legendaries with no clear place or purpose.

Overall, I hope they don't come back.
>>
>>33529389
Source?
>>
>>33529660
>We already have pokemon from other dimensions
Name two that aren't legendaries
>>
Not a huge fan of the concept tbqh, I always hate it when settings have interdimensional or multiverse shit introduced.
>>
>>33529523
Same here. I actualy hope each one will get an unique move and guzlord wil get dark type physical draining attack.
>>
I like Nihilego because it genuinely seems like a jellyfish; just floating around and taking advantage of what it comes in contact with. Guzzlord is pretty cool too, since it's such an unusual design. I just wish they were a bit stronger. I do like the ideas of Pokemon from other universes/worlds/dimensions, and I hope the concept is further used. Simply being palette swaps of real animals with gimmicks is getting boring.
>>
>>33530794
Staryu.
>>
>>33529300
They are legendaries Pokémon and I don'r like legendaries so they are poo
>>
I think they're great, but I think it's too bad that there's a limited amount of them in-game. I'd rather be able to go to ultra space and encounter and catch them there as well, as well as having larger areas in ultra space to explore.
>>
>>33529300
I like them as a standalone concept existing for this gen. I don't wanna see more of them unless confined to USUM and then never again. In the end, they ended up not even having the potentially interesting lore e.g. somehow being related to the humans some resemble
>>
>>33529300
Good idea, terrible execution
Wasted potential
>>
>>33530738
I'm actually convinced that UBs were a mistake thanks to your post, anon.
>>
>>33529300
I love them.
I like their designs, really "otherworldy".
My only complain is that they appear in the pokédex and they have "normal" types.
Since they are not creatures of our world they shouldn't have a Dex number, and they should all be ??? type, or maybe add some other strange types that apply only to them, like ???, 0101, ----!, ##'M#, poKèTRN and so on...
Things that really makes you realize that you're in a sea of trouble and that these things are not supposed to be here.
Also, give them absurd stats like
HP 50, ATK 1, DEF 250, SPA 440, SDE 130, SPD 10.

tl;dr I want ultra beasts to become what glitch pokémon were in gen I.
>>
>>33530984
maybe they will remedy that in USUM and give the UBs actual relevance and the exposure they needed.
Also, Necrozma isn't confirmed to be a UB. Its dex entry says it's reminiscent of UBs but not really confirmed to be one. And that anon is rather stupid if he can't tell what objects/creatures served as the concept each UB is inspired from
>>
I think they look stupid but then again they're supposed to look unconventional. Their implementation was incredibly lazy as well, most other legendary Pokemon at least had their own location but GF just turned the Ultra Beasts into random encounters. Either way I'm sure we'll never see them again after this generation since they're supposed to be exclusive to Alola, so that's good.
>>
>>33531099
They actually mention in the looker quest that somebody was eaten by Guzzlord in Hoenn 10 years ago, so they really aren't exclusive to Alola
>>
>>33529300
I love the concept and most of their designs, but I don't think I'd personally care much one way or another if they make more. I'm curious what they'd come up with, but I'm also fine not knowing. I am curious to explore Ultra Space more properly, and I'd like to see what a "Legendary UB" is like given these ones are implied to be ORDINARY Pokemon in that world... but USUM will likely cover these things if they're ever to be covered, and if not... so be it.
>>
>>33531053
>And that anon is rather stupid if he can't tell what objects/creatures served as the concept each UB is inspired from

I'm the other anon and that's not what I said. I said that their designs are a mess, not that they're uninspired. You look at one and your eyes don't know where to focus; for many of them its not clear where their face is (even if they have one) or how their body works. Again this works in the sense that they're "supposed" to be weird and out-there but also, aesthetically, they're just not that appealing at all.

Nihilego is just about the only one that I'd say doesn't have an unpleasant design to look at.
>>
>>33529300
I love the ultra beasts, it's interesting that there's pokemon not only in space but also in alternate dimensions. Hope to see more of both in the future
>>
>>33531222
>Nihilego is just about the only one that I'd say doesn't have an unpleasant design to look at.
>Not liking Xurkitree
It even poses itself into a tree-like stance in some animations. It's rad as fuck
>>
>>33529300
I unironically think they are some of the best-designed legendary Pokemon ever. inb4 not legendary who gives a fuck.
I love their backstory, I love how they truly feel like "outsiders" to the Pokemon universe rather than garbage Yokais/Digimons.

Truth is most legendaries since gen 4 can be retconned and the game would only improve. Ultra Beasts actually feel like a coherent attempt at establishing a mythos around new Pokemon rather than just shoveling more shitty legends.
>>
File: 1503271956183.gif (527KB, 492x476px) Image search: [Google]
1503271956183.gif
527KB, 492x476px
>>33529300
They're some of the best designs in a while. I hope they do something similar in the future, or maybe add another/more in the future if you transfer over all the others like they added Regigigas

Also Necrozma isn't a UB
>>
>>33529300
I fucking love them and want something decently original. Ultra Beasts should only appear when the time is right, though. If they introduce like 7 every gen it's gonna get old super-fast.
>>
>>33531222
>Unclear where their face is
Who is this true for? They all have distinct heads.
>>
>>33529646
Agreed

Surprised there are very few who think like us
>>
>>33529646
>>33531544
I agree about Alolan Forms but I feel UBs were a great step. I like the Guardians being more interesting than the Furry Djinns or Sinnoh Psychics story wise too
>>
I think they're awesome, but due to how closely tied they are specifically to the SM plot I would rather they stayed that way and we didn't get any more next gen. Although I'm a hypocrite for saying that because Megas were closely tied to Gen VI and I was on my knees for more of those in Gen VII.
>>
>>33531222
Well I don't agree with that either. It's pretty clear what you're looking at for all of them. What's so hard to establish when looking at Pheromosa, Buzzwole, Kartana, Celesteela, Xurkitree? They all have clearly designed heads and bodies that are distinguishable from afar. I'd only agree about Guzzlord because that one is just a gaping mouth at 1st glance but then you realize it's just a giant dragon-tailed alien with 2 faces
>>
>>33529300
really dislike them and hope to never see any more
>>
File: 1504137393186.png (473KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
1504137393186.png
473KB, 800x566px
>>33529300
Absolutely fantastic in every way except their implementation into the main game. I'd love for more to be made but I don't want them to fall into a trap of losing their specialty and instead becoming another "regional requirement" like Gen Z box legend or small mythical, so I'll be fine if this is all we get.
>>
>>33530808
Space=/=other dimensions
>>
>>33529320
Nihilego is super cute
>>
>>33531222
I bet you hate Celesteela the most. You think of it as an unredeemable design, don't you?
>>
I think they were pretty interesting. I like this new sub class of legendary. Wouldn't mind seeing them in another gen or exploring there dimension.
>>
>>33529300
I really liked these guys, I just wish they did more with them.
>>
>>33530316
>in lore
... no? It needs to interact with a meteor for that
>>
>>33529310
This
Anything else is just pleb taste
>>
>>33531222
>not liking eye-less creature designs
get a load of this guy
>>
File: 63125389_p5.png (637KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
63125389_p5.png
637KB, 800x566px
>>33530785
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60735385
The original size is fucking huge
>>
>>33529796
Kind of wish Xurkitree was Electric/Grass just for the unique type combo
>>
>>33532074
>Electric/Grass
>Unique
>>
>>33529333
>she
>>
>>33532090
What other Pokemon has that type combo? Just a Rotom form.
>>
if you didn't think pokemon stopped looking like pokemon before, you will now after seeing the ultra beasts. digimon from the digimon dimension have been invading the pokemon universe subtly over the years, gradually, with each generation, as the designs slowly changed... and now they just said fuck it and dumped a pile of actual digimon into the pokemon universe. i just can't reconcile creatures like this with the existence of creatures like rattata, charmander, or caterpie.
>>
I like them they're some lovecraft Pokemon shit. Keep them mysterious and add more
>>
Xurkitree>Buzzwole>Celesteela>Guzzlord>Nihilego>Pheromosa
>>
File: 1480166523943.jpg (179KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480166523943.jpg
179KB, 750x750px
>>33532179
>genwunners are conspiracy theorists
It all makes sense
>>
>>33531222
facelessness (which is fine) doesn't mean they don't all have pretty distinguishable heads
>>
>>33532179
The universe the UBs come from is nothing like the Digital World or Cyber Space
>>
>>33529726
>It expands the universe
By adding new ones?
>>
>>33529300
I love them, they're very damm original concepts and I would have never expected GF to jump the shark with them.
I'd like to see a spinoff or parallel UB game where you're in the UB world and you need to fill the UBdex.
>>
>>33529300
>that spoiler
I'm glad you don't dictate what happens in these games, your taste is literally trash. Same goes for anyone who agrees. The Ultra Beasts are some of the best, freshest designs this series has had in a while.

Them, Hoopa Unbound, Perfect Zygarde. We need more Pokemon like this, and not just as legendaries.
>>
>>33529300
Like the rest of SM, great ideas, mediocre execution.
>>
>>33534083
>he likes Hoopa
>he likes Zygarde
>he likes UBs
good taste, my fuckin man
>>
Still mad they would fuck up my lore and immersion like this. Including some alien Pokemon species into the rank. God, I hate it. I would prefer them being called Legendaries and call it a day.
>>
>people hope they don't make more
>they make more
>>
lmao
>>
>>33529300

>>33535352
>>33535378
OP BTFO
>>
*breathes in*
>>
File: 1402936070012.jpg (181KB, 1284x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1402936070012.jpg
181KB, 1284x1057px
>>33529300
>i hope we never see any ever again
>GF makes more
HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
File: IMG_0136.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.png
112KB, 446x460px
>>33529300
>"I hope we never see any ever again after this gen."
you just jinxed it, idiot
>>
File: 1485645671326.jpg (624KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485645671326.jpg
624KB, 800x960px
Today is a great day not to be OP
>>
>>33529300
Same hun i fucking hate the designs. Luckily the removal of national dex this gen suggests we'll never see anythjng resembling them back in the game. Same goes for megas.
>>
File: 1486890976657.jpg (9KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486890976657.jpg
9KB, 256x384px
>>33529300
>I hope we never see any ever again after this gen.
>>
>>33529300
OG beasts range from ok to bad.
Nu-beasts are just straight up god awful and as real pokemon instead of side content specific like pokestar, thanks gf, they have to come back in later gens.
>>
>>33537457
>>33537636
>after this gen
Reading hurts apperntely
>>
>>33529300
>>
>>33537714
typing, too
>>
>>33529532
This

I fucking love UBs
>>
>>33534795

Get absolutely fucked.
>>
File: 1496971008051.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1496971008051.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
>>33529300
This is the "Ash is going to win the league" all over again for you anon uh
>>
>>33537714
>apperntely
how'd you manage that
>>
>The city of OP
>>
>>33530738

Agreed 100%. Especially about the boss part.
>>
>>33529300
Oh Cthulhu and pals aren't that bad. Infact they're the only good thing about Sun-Moon.
>>
>>33531489
Heads =/= Faces. Xurkitree for example has no face - you can look at its head from any angle and it's pretty much all valid
>>
File: wiggle friend.gif (888KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle friend.gif
888KB, 500x377px
>>33529300
yes and xurkitree is the best
>>
>>33529300
really cool but i wish they did shit in the story
>>
>>33538879
I literally just realized Xurkitree's "tail" is a plug.
>>
>>33540093
Similarly, it took me ages to figure out that Xurkitree is a play on "Circuitry".

It's okay, anon, we can be retarded together.
>>
>>33529300
They deviate from the standard designs and it's neat to think that these are just regular Pokemon in other hypothetical worlds. They add a new layer of depth to the Pokemon world.
>>
>>33529300
Nearly all garbage, just like Sun and Moon itself
>>
>>33529300
the new digimons design looks ok but nothing worth mentioning
>>
>>33529300
I'd be happy for new Ultra Beasts to be introduced now and then in later generations as long as they're part of post game plots. Just not in every generation and not in any great quantities.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.