[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else remembers these from the first teaser of SuMo? How naive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 6.jpg (63KB, 1200x635px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
63KB, 1200x635px
Who else remembers these from the first teaser of SuMo? How naive I was to think the games would be this ambitious. Instead we got a borderline visual novel.
>>
I don't get what people were expecting from concept art of cars. What was there to be disappointed about.
>>
>>33529309
Not OP, but GF did make it seem like SM was going to be this big, involved game that made it "All Come Together'. For all the hype it promoted, SM was kind of a letdown.
>>
>>33529487
Once you've been through hype seasons of a few gens, you learn to keep your expectations in check. You also find yourself enjoying the games a lot more as a result.
>>
>>33529499
I mean, I enjoyed SM for what it was (Alola is still pretty shallow for a region, but I'm a sucker for a good story), but this hype was big even by GF standards. Especially considering it was Pokemon's 20th Anniversary.
>>
>>33529241
I was telling people these don't mean shit since we got vehicle concept art for BW too but underages were like
>AGHABF you can ride a car in SUMO XD (never mind your character being 10)
>WOOOOW a portable PokeCenter XD 10/10 BEST GAME EVER
>>33529487
>All Come Together
This phrase was NEVER used outside of the initial teaser. Sorry to say but you got bamboozled by the fanbase, who turned this phrase into a meme of sorts.
>>
>>33529241
I really miss playing Pokemon. I was really hoping SM would be an improvement, but now I don't know what the future of the series holds for me and honestly it saddens me.
>>
>>33529241
I might be retarded but what pokemon is in the top green truck next to machoke?
>>
>>33530125
fur fou
>>
>>33529309
i found it kind of odd they were showcasing those cars. it looked like they were going to utilize them somehow, but it was really just additional background content. i cant even imagine cars being a gameplay feature. even battle subway was weird
>>
>>33529309
>I don't get what people were expecting from concept art of cars
Immersion
>>
>>33529666
i think the series will get a hard reboot when it hits the switch
>>
File: Get the fuck out.jpg (83KB, 572x450px) Image search: [Google]
Get the fuck out.jpg
83KB, 572x450px
>>33529241
>SuMo
>>
>>33529487
Seems you got married with some weird "leak" that turned to be fake
It doesn't matter anon, there are retards like (you) every generation
>>
Seeing that PokeCenter health vehicle made me think that Alola was so rugged in its terrain, that access to PC buildings were gonna be few and far between, so that instead we'd get to see a mobile version of it. Probably not call-able cause the amount of abuse that would come from it.

But damn I was expecting a lot more.
>>
File: 1505000837362.jpg (2MB, 1062x2236px) Image search: [Google]
1505000837362.jpg
2MB, 1062x2236px
>>33531588
>official promotional trailer
>some "leak"
Feel free to stop talking anytime.

>>33529499
Nah, dude. I've been following the series since Gen 1 and I can honestly say Gamefreak had never promised THIS much before. They hyped SM up to be a true golden age for the series. That's why I can't fault anyone for being so bitter and disappoint at the moment, it's normal to feel lied to after all that empty buildup.
>>
>>33531691
>Oficial promotional trailer
I already knew that dumbass
If you expended hours daydreaming because of three vehicles you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>33531798
>I already knew that dumbass

then why did you say leak

>inb4 i wus only pretending to b retarded lol
>>
>>33531811
Literally what mean
I thought you saw a fake leak that involved OP's pic
What I wasn't expecting is a mental masturbation from your part
>>
>>33531865
I think I fucked up my grammar here
>>
>>33531865
I wasn't the anon you were initially replying to you faggot. You're just a retard.
>>
>>33531892
Then say it you, fucking newfag
>>
File: the dumbest shit.jpg (84KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
the dumbest shit.jpg
84KB, 312x321px
>>33531898
Stop trying to change the subject. The point is you never watched the initial trailer and assumed OP posted a leak. Then when you got btfo and it was pointed out to be a screen from the initial trailer you pretended that you knew about it.

The only newfag around here is you, fuckboy
>>
>>33531920
>I wasn't that anon
>Then say it before
>Lol don't change the subject
I already explained you why I said leak
>persona reaction pic
Never mind, I'm not dealing with autism again
>>
File: Bullshit from (You).jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>33531937
>Oh shit I have literally no argument, better just insult his reaction pics and run away
>>
File: excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>33531865
>I thought you saw a fake leak that involved OP's pic

Why would you assume he was talking about a leak involving the pic rather than, oh I dunno, talking about the pic itself. Are you braindead?
>>
>>33531948
Because I expect the best from everyone
Not autism canned
>>
File: painful to read.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
painful to read.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>33531956
>Because I expect the best from everyone

OP posted a picture of something very specific and you thought he was talking about something else. If he wanted to talk about a leak, I imagine he would've posted a picture of the leak, you genuine fucking idiot.

The only autist here is you.

Stop trying so desperately to defend your retardation, and just admit you fucked up or leave.
>>
>>33531588
Nah, they just hyped it to hell and back. 'It All Comes Together' and 20th Anniversary. It just failed to live up to the hype they promoted.
>>
>>33529666
Won't happen. Closest reboot we'll ever get it was BW. How can GF genwun pander if they "reboot" again?
>>
>>33531982
Agreed
>>33531971
Jesus, I already told you what I thought, stop already
>>
>>33529656
But 'It All Comes Together' should still mean something, though, even if only used for the initial trailer. Sun and Moon didn't really make anything come together; it wasn't some cohesive Pokemon experience that linked the disparate parts of the franchise together or anything.
>>
File: retard.jpg-large.jpg (44KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg-large.jpg
44KB, 400x551px
>>33532000
>Jesus, I already told you what I thought,

And there was absolutely no reason for you to think that way. I want you to admit that or fuck off.

Comprehendo friendo?

Or are you one of those people who literally cannot tell when they've made a mistake?

What do they call those people again?

Oh yeah, Autists.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.