[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people asking for a NEW facility instead of just asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: d2d.jpg (23KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
d2d.jpg
23KB, 583x583px
Why are people asking for a NEW facility instead of just asking for Battle Tree to be vastly expanded upon? That sounds like a much more realistic option to me.
>>
>>33528115
Sounds more likely to be attempted, but turning shit into gold isn't exactly GameFreak's forte.
>>
I want fun gimmicks or the PWT since the PWT doesn't make me fight 9 random trainers to fight someone I care about or fucks me over with meme builds.
>>
Because people want something guaranteed to offer multiple options and not a vague asking of "make thing better"
>>
The whole reason why the Battle Frontier was good was because you had variety.
>>
>>33528115
The only mode anyone cares about is rental battles. Should be easy to add. They even let you recruit AI partners already.
>>
>>33528115
If they make a new facility, I want it to be like what Pokemon Stadium is, complete with its own set of minigames.
>>
>>33528115
Shut up Troy.
>>
The obsession with shoehorning a Battle Frontier into every game has become a religion since OR/AS failed to deliver. Personally I think any battle facility is boring, I don't see the fun in playing sterile, level-balanced battles against NPCs with canned, meaningless lines and questionable 'RNG' probabilities over and over again ad nauseum with minor variations on a theme just to get an IV hold item.

I would much rather have a proper, varied postgame that expands and adds extra depth to the region and story than try and suspend my belief long enough to convince myself that Youngster Timmy having a full team of level 100 smogon favorites with tried and tested competitive movesets without having beaten the elite 4 could be canon in any way.
>>
>>33528189
So give the Tree a bunch of Frontier-like facilities to offer that sort of variety.
>>
>>33528115
>wanting to play through the battle tower for a 12th time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.