[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Direct tomorrow's gonna show fucking nothing related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

The Direct tomorrow's gonna show fucking nothing related to Pokemon. And while you guys are all shitting your pants and whining and Groudonposting on /vp/ I'm gonna be sitting back and enjoying the game-related news that I'm getting because I play more than one game series.
>>
>>33525013
you don't have to lie to impress us, we respect you as a human being no matter what you play
>>
>>33525018
>we
>>
>>33525013
This. I enjoy Pokemon as much as the next guy but people who only play Pokemon are missing out on so much. The only thing Pokemon does really well is its concept, the actual gameplay is pretty poor if you compare it to other games and Game Freak are incompetent developers. Another developer could do so much more with the series.
>>
I don't give a fuck about Nintendo besides Pokemon. So yeah could could less about the news if there's no Pokemon

Apple event starting now way more exciting
>>
>>33525013
There is nothing wrong with Groudonposting
>>
>>33525013
What are you looking forward to anon?
>>
File: 1499529823410.gif (245KB, 217x238px) Image search: [Google]
1499529823410.gif
245KB, 217x238px
>>33525013
>enjoying anything Nintendo related other than Pokémon
>actually being proud of it enough to make this shit thread
>>
Well, son, I'll just be enjoying my BlazBlue (go ahead and laugh) while you show me your pokeymans.
>>
Unless they spring some surprise third party localizations, revive a dormant IP, show USUM has some worthwhile additions, or the Kirby fighting game has an engine made with a fighting game in mind and a bunch of characters from throughout the series as playable, Nintendo can't show off anything I'd care about
>>
File: 1386016879187.png (75KB, 198x252px) Image search: [Google]
1386016879187.png
75KB, 198x252px
>>33525013
>I play more than one game series.
Laughing at you senpai
>>
>>33525028
>wii
>>
>>33525013
Enjoy your shit taste, I guess.
The only Nintendo IP worth paying attention to is Pokemon.
>>
>>33525013
>playing anything but Pokémon
>playing anything but G-d's literal gift to mankind
Get the fuck off of my board.
>>
>>33525160
I'd rather just listen to the awesome soundtrack and save myself the trouble of having to fight only the most dedicated of weeaboos.
>>
>>33525092
Well, I would completely love to see something Pikmin related, though it's unlikely. Possibly Animal Crossing too. Maybe some more info on Metroid Prime 4. I never really got into Metroid, but now seems like a good time to start. Stardew Valley and Terraria are supposed to be coming to Switch, maybe a little more on those. I dunno, there's a lot of things I'd like to hear. I'm just gonna wait and see what I get. It's possible that none of the stuff I mentioned will show up, but they'll probably still bring up something that excites me.
>>
>there are people on this board who solely play Pokemon
It explains why people have such stupid opinions when it comes to discussing game design, music and aesthetics.
>>
>>33525289
>Not liking Nintendo franchises besides Pokemon

> Means you only play Pokemon

No I just don't give a fuck about nintendo. Sony is superior in every way
>>
>>33525315
Every single way?
>>
i feel like the people who only have owned nintendo hardware are the biggest schills of sun and moon. And now USUM. there not used to having high expectations since they only play games because of nostalgia. Sony and PC expect more out of the games
>>
>>33525315
Nintendo franchises suffer from the same problems as Pokemon. It's impossible to dislike every Nintendo franchise except Pokemon unless you have simply never tried them.
>>
Who really thinks it will have Pokemon stuff? Mostly I'm expecting final release dates and new trailers for Xenoblade 2, and Mario Odyssey, maybe info on FE Warriors and a reminder to buy Metroid that comes out this week.
>>
>>33525160
I've been trying to get Blazblue Centralfiction for over a week, mostly out of hype for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.
>>
>>33525315
the console war have reached /vp/?
anyway i got a psp. there is a working ds emulator for the psp. take that nintendo!
but there are plenty of nintendo games to like beside pokemon. harvest moon, lagend of mana, summon night, and the occasional gem here and there. (lost vikings is a must, even if it didn't stannd the test of time like, say, fft)
>>
>>33525013
I'm personally looking forward to possibly getting another character or two revealed for Fire Emblem Warriors.

Then I'll come to /vp/ and drop a few Groudons and collect a few more, should be a good day.
>>
>>33525013
>I play more than one game series.
>>>/v/
>>
>>33525289
Most Nintendo stuff you can tell if it'll be good or not from three minutes of basic footage, if not you're gonna have to actually play it to tell. Pokemon is like their one remaining property where neither of those are the case, extensive coverage can tell you how good the game will be.
>>
>>33525350
Sony also charges $60-$70 per game with another $40 or so tacked on for Season Pass to compensate for the ever-rising cost of Triple-A game production. Every game these days is trying to be the only one you play.
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (16KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
16KB, 236x177px
>>33525102
>>33525190
Your genuinely stupid if you actually think Pokemon is better than than other Nintendo IPs. Even some of Nintendo's worst IPs are better than anything game trek had made in the last decade. I'm guess you also thought SM were good games
>>
>>33525289
That's why they stan pokemon so much it's all makes sense
>>
>>33525013
>still no retweet from masuda

Its fucking nothing guys
>>
>>33526056
Nintendo IPs have all taken the same nosedive as Pokemon. Only Zelda resurged with BOTW, and maybe Mario with Odyssey.
>>
>>33526158
It's not exactly the same nosedive. Zelda dipped after Majora's Mask but it was never got as bad as modern Pokemon. Mario dipped with Sunshine, came back with Galaxy and went down again with 3D Land. Certain series like Star Fox, Yoshi and Kirby have only had one good game.
>>
>>33525315
Sony always wins baby?
>>
>>33526158
Kirby is good though and echoes is Cool
>>
>>33525042
>playing Nintendo games
Sorry the only kiddie game I play is Pokémon
>>
>>33526988
Most Kirby games are mediocre. The platformers are just dull and the non-platformers usually have a decent concept but they become pretty boring pretty quickly.

Also Echoes is most likely an anomaly and FE will go back to the usual waifu-pandering trash that it has become. And even Echoes was plagued by some shitty maps because it was a Gaiden remake, the only thing it did well was its presentation.
>>
>>33526988
if you have played return to dreamland then you have played every modern kirby
seriously all of them are the fucking same
>>
>>33525083
Most autistic shit I've ever witnessed.
>>
>>33525315
Knowing this is bait, I'll still reply.
Not because your bait is in any way good, but because I'm bored.
Attempting to bring such a retarded argument to /vp/ is simply sad.
Could you at least make your bait good next time, what with the shitty "hurr durr sony" argument being disappointing?
Knowing what you know, you should at least understand Sony makes very few decent games to go with their underpowered computer.

Now read the first letter of each sentence and still tell me Sony is better.
>>
>>33527040
But I can't use Mirror power in Return to Dreamland
>>
File: 1505180868270.jpg (51KB, 590x456px) Image search: [Google]
1505180868270.jpg
51KB, 590x456px
OP, did the doctor ever tell you you were 'artistic' when you were young? EVERYBODY here plays more videogames than just pokemon, but this is kinda the pokemon board; people aren't just gonna be talking about the newest metroid or mario game here.
>>
>>33527184
>EVERYBODY here plays more videogames than just pokemon
Unfortunately, that's not even remotely true.
>>
>>33527184
There are literally people here though that have said they only play Pokemon and nothing else.
>>
>>33525354
I don't dislike nintendo franchises but Pokemon is a different beast. Pokemon is unlike every other nintendo franchise. Pokemon is only like 33% nintendo and they play little to no part in the actual game.
>>
>>33527017
Your opinions are shit desu
>>
>>33526112
Last time this happened Masuda didn't retweet until 15 minutes before the direct so there's still hope
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.