[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a baby pokemon >promote it in a movie >give it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-446Munchlax.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-446Munchlax.png
40KB, 250x250px
>make a baby pokemon
>promote it in a movie
>give it to a main character
>hide it behind a convoluted secret id mechanic
Discuss.
>>
File: IMG_0170.png (151KB, 830x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.png
151KB, 830x1000px
>>33522329
>introduce new type
>create interesting type pairing using the new type
>only make one Pokémon with this type in the game, at this point
>only catchable after you beat the final boss, in some random route from the dismal post-game area you phoned in because the empty map was still just sitting in a folder on your desktop but you couldn't be bothered to actually populate it with content.
>>
>>33522338
>introduce a pseudo-legendary with a cool new type
>stick its first form in the final dungeon of the entire game
>>
>>33522351
>Adds cool Pokemon with no weaknesses at the time
>Only catchable through tedious online side activity
>>
>create new Ghost Pokemon when being Ghost type was super rare
>only appears in the very last post-game dungeon, at night, and it's rare
>isn't even that good

>>33522338
>create new type
>only one Pokemon of this type is available before the Elite Four
>>
>>33522329
How many people have actually found a munchlax in DPPt? I don't think I have the patience for that shit
>>
>>33522338
ahahahahaha
in some random route from the dismal post-game area you phoned in because the empty map was still just sitting in a folder on your desktop but you couldn't be bothered to actually populate it with content.
kek thanks that will help with the muh post game retards
>>
>make a route 1 shitbug
>lock its final evo until the player reaches the meme thunder rock area that is nearly endgame
>its still shit
>>
File: 58024480_p0.png (708KB, 1000x892px) Image search: [Google]
58024480_p0.png
708KB, 1000x892px
>>33522440
>hating the /charjabug/ line
off yourself
>>
>introduce ice type alolan forms
>promote them in trailers
>can't catch those until nearly at E4
>>
>>33522338
>only available post-game
BRAVO GAMEFREAK

FUCKING BRAVO
>>
>>33522490
What do you mean? You can catch them in the grass by Tapu Village
>>
>>33522490
Alolan vulpix is pretty common in wonder trades.
>>
>>33522338
Are you forgetting Umbreon? You could stop in Goldenrod and grind for it if you wanted.
>>
>>33522486
I actually love it, but only denialfags would say that it is good in battle.
>>
>>33522486
To be fair there was a power plant area that would have been perfect for you to evolve it at way before you reach the end of the game
>>
>>33522542
Yeah thats bullshit they didnt make the power plant the electric area. I was super hyped to use vikivolt and i havent yet, hoping we'll go to vast poni canyon earlier in usum
>>
>>33522338
>2010 comes around
>decide to make sickass gen 2 remakes
>every mon that was a Kanto exclusive now has a way to be caught before the elite four
>except houndour, fuck houndour
>>
File: 1504893755839.png (213KB, 394x491px) Image search: [Google]
1504893755839.png
213KB, 394x491px
I actually like the idea of predatory mons coming out due to seeing easy prey. It makes the world seem more alive, and I would really like to see this expanded to fit the dex. Maybe even have strong overleveled mons, for the area, who wouldn't give a trainer a second glance if it weren't for the free meal. I with calling for help wasn't so annoying though.
>>
>>33522418
I got the fishing tile Feebas, but I hadn't the patience to use the Honey on all those trees and wait for ages for encounters. Too tedious.
>>
>>33522536
But it got in some tops at VGC, you fucks are too stubborn and keep using it as a sweeper of sorts instead of accepting it has 43 base speed and work around that
>>
File: Sinnoh Autism.png (42KB, 1366x438px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh Autism.png
42KB, 1366x438px
>>33522329
SinnohShitters were dropped on their head at some point in their childhood.

>>33522338
Agreed, Johto is fucking shit.

>>33522440
>Wanting to evolve Charjabug
>wanting edgebug that was made for the kiddies
They put it at the end of the game because you're not supposed to evolve it, faggot.

>>33522490
Literally can catch them in Tapu Village.
>>
>>33522609
You can get it in the Safari Zone in the remakes, which came from Kanto, but it's something
>>
>>33522692
> VGC
>>
>>33522406
>>isn't even that good
Perish Song/Mean Look/Hypnosis is literally banned and it's bulky as fuck for gen II. Not to mention it's the perfect Snorlax counter since it can even tank its earthquake and the only risk is being lovely kissed which most don't carry.
>>
>>33522338
>>33522351
I hate this every time
I taught myself not to love the pseudos or anything that I feel like is going to be at the very end of the game
because whenever I get it, I just don't feel like putting it in my party which is most likely already full of fuckers I've grown to love and Jangmo-o was a huge disappointment for these reasons in Sun and Moon, along with it jobbing right away when I faced the Elite Four, I wish I'd never caught it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.