[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /vp/ literally the worst at discerning bait from serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: endme.jpg (64KB, 1266x710px) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
64KB, 1266x710px
Why is /vp/ literally the worst at discerning bait from serious posts?

>Anon makes an honest yet controversial statement
>spammed with bait reaction pics

>Anon says something ridiculously stupid, there's not even a chance it's serious
>people respond to it like it's actually possible for someone to be that stupid
>>
>>33520801
We are bored and no pokemon related ultra sun and moon news has made us dull.
>>
>>33520801
because half this board is children and the other half is genuinely retarded

all except me, you should all be grateful of my mere presence
>>
>>33520815
I'm grateful anon

>>33520811
Go play some other games and find other means of entertainment and you might find yourself feeling better. Godspeed anon.
>>
File: poster76387421.jpg (86KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
poster76387421.jpg
86KB, 750x600px
/Mon/ board when vp is boring,
>>
>>33520801
>respond to obvious fairy bait with a meme
>calls me a dragonfag and posts how btfo i was
>he then posts obvious facts about the fairy type, calls me a faggot, and repeats what i said but rewords it a little differently

My only regret was that i didnt call him a nigger in the first place
>>
>>33520834
/vp/ gonna be dead in 2018. when usum hype dies out by the end of 2017 and there is no switch mainline game in 2018. the anime is too dull to save it
>>
>>33520897
Not any more dead than /po/, and Jewmoot's not even trying to fearmonger about removing boards these days
>>
>>33520801
I'd bet my left testicle that over half the board is actually underage, and another 30% are autistic and/or literally retarded.
This is what a containment board is like in off-season
>>
>>33521033
I remember a strawpoll was done recently. Assuming ~90% of the votes were honest, a very large portion of the users were indeed underage
>>
>>33520834
>mon board happens
>other games are contained to one general each
>pokemon is still dominant because its the most popular
>shitposting/falseflagging becomes more rampant
really saved the board anon good jov
>>
>>33521033
im going to guess that its more like a few hundred 20 somethings trying to force memes and intentionally taking bait to give the impression of being retarded as thats the current meta humor of 4chan
>>
>>33520811
Nah, this happened way before that
>>
>>33520801
>implying
/k/ is by far the easiest board to troll.
>>
>>33521332
Teach me
>>
>>33520897
What USUM hype?
>>
>>33521352
just pretend to be retarded/a communist (inb4 "What's the difference?") and watch as the nu-/pol/ transplants fall for painfully-obvious bait. For months you used to get at least four (You)s just by posting
>/k/ is a progressive board
as a reply to any Nazi-related thread, people took the bait every fucking time despite it being stale as shit.

it's always been bad but it's gotten noticeably worse since the election.
>>
File: 1398391922138.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1398391922138.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>33520801
Nice bait idiot.

This honestly one of the most underage and worst boards. There are literal RP threads and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>33521450
When game releases and Reddit. Comes in
>>
>>33520897
We already have been through 2015's stale memes. I don't think it can get much worse.
>>
>>33520801
My favorite is
>anon makes a joke
>gets spammed with bait images
>>
>>33520815
Grateful *for
>>
>>33520811
Don't blame pokemon for your mental decay
>>
>>33521056
Hey, at least I'd be able to talk about the new Digimon games with like-minded anons.

It'd be slow, but I post on The Sims General. I doubt any general could be as slow as that one.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.