[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about deliberately sexual Pokemon? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: u2pdknqc0b.png (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
u2pdknqc0b.png
101KB, 500x500px
How do you guys feel about deliberately sexual Pokemon?
I don't mean things like Gardevoir who became that way on accident, I mean things like Lopunny and Salazzle.
Do you think Gamefreak goes too far, or are they okay to you?
>>
>>33518922
>became that way on accident
Gardevoir was waifubait from day one. Still love it tho.
>>
They are okay and GF should go even further
>>
>>33518939
Waifubait maybe, but not for sexual. Not unless you were already a horny imaginative bastard at day one which is certainly possible
>>
>>33518922
It's kind of creepy.

Like if someone at Gamefreak wanted to shoehorn in their fetish fuel and everyone there was all "kids won't understand the implications" so they all gave it a pass.

Totally Spies, but in collectible monster format.
>>
A little weird, but I don't mind it too much. But Salazzle's one I take most exception with, since it seems kind of rapey.
>>
I like them, but I don't really care about how blatantly sexual they are. I just like them (Tsareena, Salazzle and M-Lopunny in particular) more for their designs and how fun they are in battle.
>>
>>33518953
Waifubait and sexual are the same thing. Gardevoir is pure waifubait. Even Salazzle is at least clearly based on a salamander. Gadevoir is totally incoherent as a creature design, its only clear design element is "female humanoid."
>>
>>33518971
Please tell me this is bait.
>>
>>33518922
What I want is innuendo moves. Give tsareena a move called heel kick, or makes moves called climax, pin-up, discipline, etc.

Beyond whatever lewd thing people might think of, it would be cool to have moves based on more unusual shit.
>>
>>33518953
>Waifubait maybe, but not for sexual.
You mean to tell me you don't sex your wife?
>>
It's fucking gross and weird and I'm kink-shaming the lot of you basement dwellers.
>>
>>33519010
> I'm too stupid to understand the OP
>>
>>33518922
This is the same as Machamp/machoke and incineroar, if you want to go that far.

They are both very "feminine" as Machamp/Machoke is "masculine."

Gamefreak ain't sexualizing shit, that's what you perceive. It's not like they made this thing jump out at you and start masturbating, during the game.
>>
>>33518976
>love and lust are the same thing
>>
>>33519061
>implying waifu appeal isn't lust
I suggest you check out that autism test thread
>>
>>33519060
>dex entries verbatim talk about pheromones and harems
Richard would have a field day with you.
>>
File: sneakylizard.png (14KB, 349x507px) Image search: [Google]
sneakylizard.png
14KB, 349x507px
>>33519060
>For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with.
>Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes.
>harems
>pheromones
You mean to tell me THAT isn't sexual?
>>
>>33518922
What is sexual about lopunny?
Fucking furshit go to >>>/trash/.
>>
>>33519153
A literal playboy bunny that Mega Evolves into a pinup doll with ripped stockings ISNT sexual to you, you Dumbass?
>>
>>33518922
I get annoyed because I know for a fact GF did it on purpose.
>>
>>33519198
>looks mean it is sexual
No that is just you projecting shit onto it anon. There are no lore bits or pokedex entries stating anything sexual.

It only exists for salazzle and no other pokemon.
>>
>>33519215
>lore
Its design is still deliberately sexual you autist.
>>
>>33519089
>>33519127
>Nature
Well, it never bothered me.
>>
>>33519127
Wow an animal has a life where it will reproduce to have offspring and live on

completely weird haha
>>
>>33518922
I feel like between Salazzle, Tsareena, Primarina, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lulu, and Pheromosa, Gamefreak has really made it clear they want me to want to fuck a Pokemon.
>>
File: thisishowsalazzlewalks.gif (1MB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
thisishowsalazzlewalks.gif
1MB, 406x406px
Ones that have more going on for them like salazzle are ok, ones that are purely waifubait like gardevoir and lopunny are bad. Salazzle is a reference to lizards that reproduce by parthenogenesis such as Polynesian house geckos or whiptails, and monitor lizards that tripod to look more threatening. Gardevoir is a woman in a dress, lopunny is a playbody bunny. There's nothing more to them than that.
>>
>>33519227
>look at me i find animals sexual
That is called beastiality anon and you should seek help.
>>
File: 1476905996308.png (198KB, 389x365px) Image search: [Google]
1476905996308.png
198KB, 389x365px
>>33519286
>denying that some designs and/or concepts are inherently sexual just so you can put yourself on a saint-like pedestal and wear a facade of intelligence and social superiority
>>
>>33519439
>everything i think is sexual is sexual and not some mental illness
Anon i had a thing once for tables. Not making that up. I used to feel attracted to tables like certain tables just looked so tempting and so i went ahead and grinded those tables until i climaxed.
>>
>>33518985
Pheromones are natural, but this line is intelligent enough to use them to control others and use them, regardless of their species. Salazzle even have reverse harems.

Seems a bit too similar to brainwashing or using chemicals to sexually coerce someone. And it wouldn't be much of a problem if they were just animals that didn't know any better, but they're Pokemon and likely have advanced minds.
>>
>>33519010
hugs not fugs
>>
>>33519215
>There are no lore bits or pokedex entries stating anything sexual.
Richard is that you
>>
>>33518922
Machamp g1 was bara bait
>>
>>33519589
>using sexuality to control others
I guess women are committing rape 24/7.
>>
>>33519618
>everyone is one of the many /vp/ memeboys
>>
>>33519639
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/salandit/
>Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit’s will.
This is just talking about a regular ass Salandit. Imagine what Salazzle is capable of.
>>
>>33519572
you have no right calling anyone autistic
>>
>>33519661
This doesn't change anything about what I said.
>>
>>33519665
Well at least i got over my weird obsession that atarted around puberty.
>>
>>33519665
t. an autist
>>
>>33519023
k
>>
>>33519639
>>33519684
Using sexuality isn't the problem. heck, Salazzle can probably attract male humans and Salandit just by spreading her legs and screaming.

But there's a difference between using your natural appearance and sexuality to sway someone, and actively and willfully using substances to alter and control them.
>>
File: 1504659580899.jpg (10KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1504659580899.jpg
10KB, 181x182px
>>33519700
yes, i did
>>
>>33518976
No they fucking aren't you fucking 12 year old.

I almost agree on Gard tho
>>
Salazzle releases pheromones and her idle animation has her wafting her hand in front of her crotch like idk wafting pheromones. Also, she can set her undertail and crotch on fire. GF was pushing the line quite a bit with her...
>>
>>33519919
Triggered pokephile degenerate detected.
>>
I fucking hate them all.

Lopunny is easily my most hated one, but Salazzle and Plant bitch are even uglier.

I just strongly dislike any Pokemon has a lot of human qualities. Exception being Lucario.
>>
>>33520137
>doesn't strongly dislike lucario
Should have said that first so I knew to immediately disregard everything you say.
>>
>>33520321
Oh come on, the movie was legit.
>>
>>33518942
this
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (48KB, 530x414px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
48KB, 530x414px
>>33518922
Gas all the kids. Make pokemon a R 18+ game
>>
>>33520137
Tamashii please neck yourself
>>
File: 94d.png (335KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
94d.png
335KB, 815x608px
>>33520376

okay
>>
forgot to mention I like the Ninja frog too.

I guess I'm hypocritical and or a liar.
>>
>>33519061
Do you actually love a Pokemon? Like you have feelings for a fictitious monster?
>>
I don't think anything like that was intentional until SM and it's shit there because it's too blatant and exhibition is a shit fetish
>>
I like Gardevoir.

My original, used in game in Ruby, was male and I named him Corellon after the elven god in D&D. He was my bro and I was sad that he wasn't that great competitively.

Raised a female one after she got a mega, because it became viable to use.
>>
I want more desu.

Succubus mon when?
>>
File: 1477107160498.png (410KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
1477107160498.png
410KB, 1280x749px
I'm a gril and I like pretty/beautiful Pokemon because they're aesthetically pleasing. Salazzle I'm indifferent to though because it's just a boring design, and I don't aspire to be a lizard waifu in any way.
>>
I mean, there have been sexual references and sexualized characters in kids shows/games since forever. I've been watching a lot of old Nicktoons lately and they're a prime example of this. They're rife with sex jokes and references, and some characters are even clearly gay or fuck each other, and it just goes over kids heads.

I think what we have to remember here is that media like Pokemon is created by adults, most of whom are sexual in at least some shape or form unless they're legitimately asexual. Humans can't help but sexualize things or make sexual references, because it's such a HUGE part of who and what we are as a species.

Pokemon are confirmed to be intelligent creatures that can think and act for themselves, so technically if they initiated a sexual relationship with a human, it would be fine morally. Saying it's not fine would be like saying it's not okay for humans and intelligent aliens to have romantic relationships with one another. I get where people are coming from when they compare it to bestiality (and I do find it fucking gross when people want to fuck the small, animal-like Pokemon) but it's still just ... not really comparable, because the majority of real animals are retarded and can't consent to anything, but Pokemon CAN consent.

So... yeah, basically what I'm saying is it's totally cool and Gamefreak can keep up the lewdness as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>33518942
>go even further
>you now can use each timee you visit the pokecenter as an oppurtinity to fuck one of your mons
>that pokemon will et some bonuses untill next time in pokecenter depending on wat exactly did you two do

>>33518993
>Give tsareena a move called heel kick
because giving it stomp isn't enough.

and harden + string shot isn't innuendo enough?

>>33521037
ooooh yes
>>
>>33518922
haha how do you think salazzle pheromones smell like haha
>>
File: AThumbCut_170603-181614.png (46KB, 499x416px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_170603-181614.png
46KB, 499x416px
>>33521037
>>
>>33518922
I dont get how OP's pic is sexual at all... I see a monster with feminine features since its female.
>>
File: Worried.jpg (25KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
Worried.jpg
25KB, 249x250px
>>33518922
>Really like Salazzle's whole dominatrix and smug style
>Don't want to be labeled a furry
I mean, I like me some cool lizards in media but I don't want to go TOO far into that shit.
>>
>>33518922

thats how it is and how it will stay.
there are pokemon for everyone. even the grown up waifumon lovers. it is a big topic in japan.
and everone dislikes a few of each gen. (more or less)

this is why pokemon is so successful.
if you would like every single pokemon all the time you would not feel special to collect and catch those you like. it is like this on purpose. pokemon would be dead if they tried to make all pokemon similar to one type of interest of a single person.
>>
Fucking weirdos go see a doctor
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.