[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he turn against Team Snagem and Cipher? What's his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 24

Why did he turn against Team Snagem and Cipher? What's his backstory? And where the fuck was he during GoD when Cipher came back?
>>
He just cares about the well being of Pokemon. He didn't agree with them being experimented on and being turned into Shadows. It's safe to say he just left after the events of Colosseum.
>>
File: tumblr_m1gc22Ritk1r63dt8o1_1280.png (156KB, 586x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1gc22Ritk1r63dt8o1_1280.png
156KB, 586x450px
>>
>>33518658
I've literally completed this game 3 days ago.
The thing that saddens me is that the opening to Colosseum gave off a good impression but didn't deliver at the end. I was thinking Wes was going to be an interesting protagonist but he became standard bland character. The potential was there but oh well.
>>
>>33519413
>tfw doing another playthrough of it right now
I really wish they expanded on his backstory, and his reason for leaving. It's the first Pokemon anti-hero protagonist, but nothing really interesting was done outside of the opening.
>>
File: FUCK CIPHER.png (23KB, 152x163px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK CIPHER.png
23KB, 152x163px
Just gonna dump some Wes.
>>
File: 1465841444513.jpg (53KB, 519x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465841444513.jpg
53KB, 519x406px
>>33518658
He was alluded to in GoD, but specifically never mentioned in any capacity.

If I had to wager, they just wanted to wipe him off the series because GF/Nintendo probably had a fit that there was a more "mature" character and that the series as a whole is about children saving the world and stuff.

Genius Sonority probably took that "children" bit too literally.
>>
File: 3781615-1286485059-13919.png (251KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
3781615-1286485059-13919.png
251KB, 480x640px
>>33519471
>>
>>33518658
Colosseum takes place in the far future of the series, approximately 500 years after Sun Moon. Wes was an orphan taken in by Gonzap. He loved the thrill of stealing mons, but not harming them. His Umbreon and Espeon were abandoned Eevees he took in.

He started getting disillusioned once he heard about the dealings Snagem was up to, and didn't want to be a part of it.

The girl he meets, Rui along with her grandfather are descendants of Red and Misty. Her mysterious powers being a result of ancestor being more connected with pokemon than people. After Colosseum, she wishes to become a pokemon trainer and travel the world, and meet many people like her forefather before her.

Wes goal throughout Colosseum is to stop the Shadow Pokemon plan. Duh. Once he defeated Evice, he decides to travel the world using his Snag machine to save pokemon from trainers who do them wrong.
Even if it gets him into trouble with the police.
He couldn't help during the events of GoD because he was in a far away region at the time.

Both Wes and Rui return after GoD and have a friendly match with Michael,
the protagonist of GoD.
>>
>>33519500
He was planned to be a villain in GoD, after all. I wonder what made GS change their minds?
I'm glad they didn't go through with it, though. I like to keep the idea that Wes just left the scene of Orre because he couldn't be bothered, and that he didn't really obligate himself to stopping crime in the first place.
>>
>>33519533
>He was planned to be a villain in GoD
Any reliable source?
>>
>>33519617
Not that I know of, first time I heard it was from Chugga's playthrough.
>>
>>33519630
Thanks for the answer.
>>
File: 1487966629370.jpg (680KB, 850x833px) Image search: [Google]
1487966629370.jpg
680KB, 850x833px
>>33519525
>tfw you and I share the same headcanon that Wes was taken in by Gonzap and befriended abandoned Eevees
Kinda unrelated, but I like to think that Wes released his captured Entei, Suicune, and Raikou after purifying them.
>>
>>33518658
I'm near the end of a Gale playthrough myself. Anyone interested in my team?
>>
>>33519683
Sure, I'm in the middle of a Colosseum playthrough right now. My team so far is:
>Umbreon
>Espeon
>Misdreavus
>Ampharos
>Typhlosion
>Noctowl
Still at the beginning, but ya know.
What have you got?
>>
>>33519525
I like that headcanon, Gonzap being his father figure makes sense to me. Adds a small dose of tragedy to it, I think.
>>
File: Pokémon.Colosseum.full.748577.jpg (497KB, 850x840px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.Colosseum.full.748577.jpg
497KB, 850x840px
>>33519647
>>33519617
>>33519533
Pretty sure that was just a very popular rumor from one of those game facts images. It was never confirmed.
>>
>>33519693
Just started on Citadark isle. I got a lvl 37 Arbok (to be replaced with a Shadow), lvl 43 Fearow (maybe to be replaced) lvl 43 Breloom (amazing at catching pokemon), lvl 43 Aggron, lvl 44 Medicham, and lvl 44 Vaporeon.
>>
File: GoD Teem.png (109KB, 936x242px) Image search: [Google]
GoD Teem.png
109KB, 936x242px
I beat Colosseum and I know its difficulty is bullshit. I've heard Gale of Darkness is not much better in that regard. Will this team work? Will my Pokemon frequently die?
I was able to avoid losing Pokemon (after some reloading) in Colosseum but I've used legendary beasts and Furret in my team.
>>
>>33518658
He's a pokemon protagonist so that's largely up to you. Here is my take for people who rightfully do not give a shit. Genuinely cares for his two main pokemon which is visually obvious to anyone given that the two eevees evolved at all. That said I think did not think much of pokemon in general. Like most grunts he was probably restricted to less pokemon than his leader. The wild fashion sense might have come from him wanting to express himself or stand out from the others and being a criminal meant he likely had ways of getting money for a tailor if he did his job. That in money he probably held a bit of avarice given the huge grin of his after the explosion and took the more portable snag device for himself and got the fuck out of dodge out of mostly just that. Then he met and battled people for the first time without having to worry or steal, just a carefree battle, talked and ate with them. From then his prespective began to change. Even if he had some sort of "sense of justice" awakening maybe even prior to everything I highly doubt its because of shadow pokemon. If he was acting morally he probably knew fuck all about shadow pokemon and just wanted to take the arm one and damage the area enough to prevent the standard snag machines from ever being used again. Implies some possible murderous intent as well though even with Pokemon being more family friendly I think it's unlikely he wanted to kill anyone. Can't deny blowing your former home/gang hideout up might have killed someone though and having or at least trying to have all your former gang members killed is a realistic thing to imagine if a bit edgy. I feel regardless of his intentions shadow pokemon had nothing to do with it since only Rui could see them. More like an ex crim rough around the edges and wanting to get away from his old life with the snag machine as backup plan. Likely trusted no one but his eevees gradually opening up and changing to a point where even ho'oh would fight for him
>>
>>33519807
I don't really think Colosseum and GoD are bullshit in difficulty. At least, not in the Battle Maison kind of way.
The NPCs just tend to use actual strategies, like Ein's Rain Dance + Thunder, and Dakim's Protect + Earthquake. But, to be fair, in Colosseum, the selection of Pokemon isn't as great. You get a lot of shitters like Aipom, Ariados, and Ledian.
Your team will do fine for GoD, but Lugia is an end-game mon. Electabuzz too. You'd have to use something else in the meantime. Jumpluff will be 10/10 for catching, though.

I guess if there's anything truly BS about Colosseum, it's the Shadow Rush move causing recoil damage and fucking up your attempts to capture a Shadow Pokemon.
>>
>>33519807
Jumpluff is shit, and too many members of your team are gotten late. Flareon is sadly not very good, either. You're probably going to get destroyed unless you use Mt. Battle like a motherfucker.
>>
>>33519807

Pick literally any other eeveelution.
>>
>>33519807
That won't work, you need to focus on two, maybe three main pokemon, tbhonest I just picked Umbreon + Espeon on Colosseum until I got Raikou + Suicune with their thunder + rain dance teamwork, I went Espeon + Ursaring on Gale of Darkness, the rest of my team was revive filler mons that I only used to protect and heal my main two
>>
>>33519807
>Flareon
Anon, I...
Use a Houndoom instead. Great stats, you catch Houndour early, etc. You can also use Arcanine or Ninetales, but those are a bit later in th game.
>Jumpluff
I mean, good for snagging Shadow Pokemon but still not very good outside of that.
Some of your Pokemon are way too late into the game, dude. Lugia? You're kidding. That's literally one of the last you snag.
>>
>>33519840
>You get a lot of shitters like Aipom, Ariados, and Ledian.

Went and checked it to verify. The only half good Pokemon you can catch before end game (and by that I just mean Heracross and the peusdos) are the dogs and I hate using them since they take a million years to level.
>>
>>33519807
Gale Of Darkness is just a better Colosseum. It has a far less interesting protagonist design but it adds wild pokemon so unlike the first game you are not always stuck with the same number of pokemon with that small amount increased if you have the Jap version and e-reader cards. It has a much more boring protag design but better animations and more shadow moves rather than just Shadow Rush.
Maybe I am reading your post here wrong but you do realize like the first game trading is in post? My memory is fuzzy and sadly I lost my disc but I think most of those pokemon are not even avaliable. Flareon is a given but lugia is late game and hard as rhydon dick to purify. All legendary pokemon are late game
>>
>>33519705
>>33519525
>Gonzap raising Wes as an orphan
This is such an adorable headcanon. Makes sense, too
>>
>>33519897
Shit opinion.
>>
>>33519897
>Lugia
>Hard to purify
what the fug am I reading? Lugia is the easiest mon to purify if you did everything right from the beginning of the game
>>
File: tumblr_mzdmwubz7v1r7j76vo1_500.jpg (90KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzdmwubz7v1r7j76vo1_500.jpg
90KB, 446x600px
What teams did you guys finish Colosseum and GoD with?
>>
File: III gen - Colosseum.jpg (1MB, 3115x2100px) Image search: [Google]
III gen - Colosseum.jpg
1MB, 3115x2100px
I'm glad so many people actually played this game. Makes discussing it much better.

>>33519960
pic related

>>33519840
Battle Maison uses literal cheats to win. Colosseum is bullshit because you are short on money for long periods of time, can't save whenever you want, have to battle several trainers in one location and boss battles have amazing difficulty spikes (even though I've trained a lot in Mt. Battle, final boss had 10+ level advantage over my team). Also, catching shadow Pokemon is a huge bitch sometimes. And a lot of TMs are pretty much locked until you beat the game or grind a lot.
Granted, it may have been my fault since I've tried to catch every shadow Pokemon on first try.

>>33519841 >>33519861 >>33519881
What's up with Flareon? Offensively, 95 SpA is pretty good for Flamethrower usage. Double-Edge from Flareon hurts like a motherfucker. It's just slow and kinda frail on a physical side.

>Some of your Pokemon are way too late into the game, dude. Lugia? You're kidding.
I plan to complete this game, not just beat it. I assume Lugia will be of great help in clearing Mt. Battle.
Sandshrew and Hoppip are available early afaik.
>>
>>33519974
Hoppip is a shitmon. You have far better options.
>>
>>33519974
>I assume Lugia will be of great help in clearing Mt. Battle.

It really won't. Tanks wouldn't be that useful for non facility battles. Better then the average Pokemon for sure but there are better options like Salamence. Trading from GBA is the best option. Trading Duking a Wooper for his Lavitar would be a great option though.

Flareon is just outclassed, Jolteon and Espeon outdamage it and Jolteon can get Thunder Wave to help catch if you don't plan on using Shoomish since the Shroomish has a low level spore.
>>
>>33519974
Flareon is easily the worst eeveelution you can choose, but it's not my any means useless. Just go for it. I did a playthrough with a Flareon and managed well. There are just better options.
>>
>>33519925
I did but it takes a while and is not immediately obvious to the common player. Provided I have not played the game for over a decade.
>>33519974
Are you the previous Team Anon?
Yeah Flareon is shit but don't let that discourage you from using it. If its your bro I insist you use it both. Lugia is alright I guess as a defensive option you but could really use some stronger offensive power more. Mt Battle is not that hard. I forgot that you can get hoppip in wild spot places can't you? If so good luck getting that jumpluff you wanted provided you are that anon. The Battle Tower-like area you get post game is of course another story but that's if you even want to play it.
>>
>>33519818
Not bad. I always wondered how Wes gained a change of perspective. You know, what compelled him to not leave Rui in the dust as he went along living his life, and instead actually receiving her advice to save Orre.
>>
Thanks for the info, people.

>>33520314
>Are you the previous Team Anon?
Aye. Lugia seems like a good choice because before purification it has access to shadow version of Surf (Shadow Storm IIRC). Considering it's always SE against normal Pokemon, it's insane. After purification it still have access to some nice moves like Psycho Boost, EQ and Hydro Pump.

Are spot places annoying? I've been asking some people I know about them and they told me I shouldn't have problems with acquiring Pokemon with 50% appear chance.

Okay, not including level-scaling facilities, what is there to complete in XD's postgame? Only Mt. Battle? In Colosseum, you had to clear some locations (like Team Snagem Hideout) and Deep Colosseum as well.

>>33520062
Trading is not an option, however Salamence sounds nice. I will consider it, thanks.
>>
>>33519533
>I wonder what made GS change their minds?
The fact that it would be absolutely stupid unless it was a prequel.
>>
>>33518658
He saw Team Cipher as an imminent threat and took matters into his own plans, purifying the Pokemon not because it was morally right, but to take down any trace of their plan going into effect. At least that's what I think he was doing since he was originally planned to return in Gale of Darkness as head of Team Snagem.
>>
>>33519960
Way too many, but my first teams for each were

>espeon
>umbreon
>Beasties
>flygon

and

>flareon
>delcatty
>walrein
>ampharos
>primeape
>hypno

there's also a rom hack of each,
but Colosseums respective ROMhack is "unfinished" but my teams were

>espeon
>umbreon
>blaziken
>sneasel
>Jirachi
>Gyarados

and

>Muk
>Hitmontop
>Rhydon
>Metagross
>Sceptile
>Murkrow
>>
>>33520512
I think salamence is at a decent level when you get it to. Sadly I cannot say enough of getting spots as again its been many years since I played. Should not be hard though and the limited selection of pokemon means you should get what you want soon. I think there are two or three and only one of them has hoppip. I think that Oasis is the first spot to. Hope this has helped any. Stick to your bros and enjoy your extended stay in Orre. Should take another trip myself soon.
>>
>>33519807
Don't listen to anyone about Jumpluff. I just finished completing Colosseum and Jumpluff + Espeon pretty much ruined every opponent. Teach that lil bitch toxic, sleep powder, and synthesis (or leech seed if it gets it) and you'll have no troubles.
>>
>>
>>33521103
>>
>>33518658
>GoD
it's XD
>>
File: Alain_and_Mairin.png (677KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alain_and_Mairin.png
677KB, 1280x720px
Is it just me, or were these two partly based on Wes and Rui?
>>
>>33520512
I got an Aron at the Cave spot, served me well. The Meditite you can get from Duking in return for a Trapinch is pretty boss once it learns Mind Reader.
>>
>>33521689
>XD
Fuck off.
>>
>>33521697
I can see it, kinda.
>>
I can't get all three Johto starters in Colosseum, can I? Only two per playthrough?
>>
>>33523469
Nah, you get one from the Hideout and the other in the Lab, IIRC.
>>
>>33523469
You get one very early in the game. The other two are in the postgame.
>>
I desperately want pic related.
>>
File: f1d.jpg (3MB, 3514x2150px) Image search: [Google]
f1d.jpg
3MB, 3514x2150px
>>33524094
forgot pic related
>>
>>33524106
I imagine it could work if it was a short series like Origins. After all, Colosseum's story is not that long nor complicated.
God, this game has so many cool, underdeveloped characters. That clumsy policeman, Cipher Admins, Silva...
>>
>>33524193
que
>>
>>33519436
Yknow, everyone is making me wanna play Colosseum and XD, but at this point it'd be such a project to transfer all my Pokemon through to SM afterward. I hate leaving bros behind
>>
>>33519807
It's not difficult, it's just that important NPCs are using a basic competitive strategy so if you're unprepared, it could be annoying.
>>
What is the white stripe across his face supposed to be?
>>
>>33524783
Just emulate them and don't look back.
>>
>>33524934
Just paint, I assume.
>>
>>33520650
How in the fuck did you get a jirachi before the end of the game?
>>
>>33524106
I
Fucking
Wish
:^(
>>
>>33519960
Updating for my current playthrough:
>Umbreon
>Espeon
>Vibrava (Shadow)
>Typhlosion
>Misdreavus
>Ampharos
I plan to box Ampharos as soon as I catch all the Shadow Pokemon, and Misdreavus will be replaced by some endgame mon.

I have an idea of some other mons I want to add to my team, like Metagross, Tyranitar, Heracross, Feraligatr, and Absol once I get to them, but I can only carry 6.
Maybe my team will be:
>Umbreon
>Espeon
>Typhlosion
>Flygon
>Tyranitar/Metagross whichever I feel like using at any given moment
>Feraligatr
>>
I'm really hoping for a remake of Colosseum, where they fix and add some GoD/XD features. Just imagine:
>ability to save from the menu
>mass purification process like in GoD to make purifying less tedious (though this was a plot point in GoD, so it might be a bit backwards to include)
>ability to speed up animations like in the recent Fire Emblem games
>updated animations and character/Pokemon models
>
>>
>>33520531
Why?

The idea of him defeating the people in his way to conquer Orre is perfectly plausible.
>>
>>33525137
He's lying
>>
>>33520484
Thanks.
>>
>>33524934
Tattoo?
>>
>>33525589
Part of me thinks it's sunscreen, kind of like how lifeguards smeared the paste across their noses.
>>
>>33525424
>>33525137
Read the spoiler.
>>
>>33525418
Because why would he stop Cipher, and purify the pokemon, just to become a villain himself? He even got blessed by both Celebi and Ho-oh. You're telling me that two sacred legendaries are mega retarded? It was stated in the game that he deflected from Team Snagem because he wasn't comfortable Snagem's increasingly more evil agendas.
>>
>>33526055
To better understand shadow pokemon. XD's plot is about a pokemon that can't be purified.

Betraying even legendary pokemon would make him the best villain in the franchise
>>
Remake the games and have them transfor over to the mainline ones but have it so that every shadow pokemon has its hidden ability
>>
>>33526083
This
>>
>>33519525
>Gonzap taking in Wes
He wasn't even much of a villain anyways, so it really fits. It also makes sense since he only really tries to stop Wes near the end of the game.
A test of courage and strength gained to prove manhood? Or an attempt to stop the boy he can call "son" marching into danger?
>>
>>33519807
Here is a way better team for you to use
Gardevoir can utilize Psychic very well and can get you access to Thunderbolt and Icy Wind. It's defenses are pretty okay but this is Gen 3 so it's okay.
A Pokemon like Jumpluff is the worst idea for a grass type. You're actually a bit better off without one.
Most Pokemon you'll face will have weird movesets but will vary in type. It's best to have a lot of coverage with movesets than type.
Three of those Pokemon are, obviously for Lugia, obtained late game.
I would recommend Vaporeon for a good water type to tank, Jolteon for amazing Bite power as well as some good usage out of Double Kick, and being faster (Again, Gen 3, Dark Type moves are Special), and Espeon for glass cannon status.
>>
>>33526120
I really want some fanfiction about this now.
>>
>trying to catch the legendary beasts
Jesus fuck, how do I even do this?
The ball doesn't even shake once at red health + paralysis, and then they end up killing themselves due to Shadow Rush's recoil damage.
>>
>>33519960
Colo:
>Espeon
>Qwilfish
>Hariyama
>Entei
>Meganium
>Sudowoodo

XD:
>Jolteon
>Glalie
>Claydol
>Muk
>Gardevoir
>Venomoth

r8, h8, b8
>>
>>33519630
His Colosseum LP is shit.
>>
>>33526489
Pretty nice, unique choices for Colosseum. I've never used Hariyama, Qwilfish, or Sudowoodo. But
>dropping your Umbreon
For shame, anon!

Also great choices for XD. Jolteon was my favourite Eevee to use.
>>
>>33520512
GoD has the Orre Colosseum which has 8 rounds of very difficult trainers. It also has the battle CDs and battle bingo and catching shadow Dragonite.

You get Salamence at the very end of the game (literally the second to last trainer in the game), so it's not very useful in the main quest.
>>
>>33519960
Colosseum:
>Magcargo
>Ampharos
>Misdreavus
>Furret
>Octillery
>Hitmontop

Gale of Darkness:
>Flareon
>Breloom
>Electrode
>Donphan
>Masquetain
>Xatu

I had fun using these shitmon.
would_recommend/10
>>
>>33526120
You know, it never really occurred to me how similar Gonzap/Wes, and Gladion/Guzma are.
>>
>>33526489
>Sudowoodo
fucking why?
>>
>>33526454
Sleep.
>>
>>33526558
Because Sudowoodo is a cool pokemon, even though it sucks against all the major battles.
>>
>>33526558
Never used a Sudowoodo, thought now would be a good time to start

it did surprisingly well vs. Raikou and TTar, too
>>
>>33526595

Fair enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (16KB, 524x389px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
16KB, 524x389px
>>33526536
Donphan's level up moveset is kinda shitty. How did Phanpy work out for you? Does EQ come early? I'm extremely curious because Sandshrew is almost identical in that regard.

>>33526454
Paralyze it and leave it at 30-40% HP. You can bait legendary beasts with Pokemon weak to them so they won't spam Shadow Rush. I had Entei when catching Suicune. With Light Screen (and Sunny Day IIRC), I was able to tank Surfs and throw a few balls.

>>33526531
Considering I despise battle facilities, which has level scaling, I wouldn't do Orre Colosseum. So Salamence would be only good against final boss and few last areas in Mt. Battle. Thanks for info m8, I appreciate it.

>>33526161
I did consider Gardevoir but I plan to use it in Emerald and I have that autistic thing that I dislike repeating Pokemon if I can avoid it.
>>
>>33526656
>I did consider Gardevoir but I plan to use it in Emerald and I have that autistic thing that I dislike repeating Pokemon if I can avoid it.

That's a hangup of mine too. It has to do with variety, you know?
>>
>>33526656
I'll try that, thanks. I have a Typhlosion to tank Suicune's weak Surf attacks, and an Espeon for Light Screen. Unfortunately, I deleted Typhlosion's Sunny Day, but I think I can manage with just Light Screen.
>>
>>33526656
>How did Phanpy work out for you?
It did okay, but thankfully it evolves early on at level 25. Horn Attack does decent damage for Donphan until you get EQ later one.
>>
>>
those games were okay
>>
>>33525386
>ability to speed up animations like in the recent Fire Emblem games
Oh, please please please. I need this. As much as I love these games, the double battles + long animations really make the battles draw out.
>>
Ein is such a bishie
>>
I'm disappointed the sequel didn't include him. They could have had him be a Red style boss where he appears post-game either using Pokemon he snagged in Colosseum, whatever team you used in Colosseum, or just his Umbreon and Espeon but snagging your Pokemon during the battle and using them against you
>>
File: av-84.png (48KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
av-84.png
48KB, 150x150px
>>33528963
He's pretty cool.
>>
File: tumblr_mtwpsjrUom1sg6o9jo1_1280.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwpsjrUom1sg6o9jo1_1280.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.