[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The sheer amount of people that still don't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the dumbest shit.jpg (84KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
the dumbest shit.jpg
84KB, 312x321px
>The sheer amount of people that still don't understand that /vp/ isn't one person

Yes, there are some people that like learning all about the games before release and there are some who like nothing. We aren't a fucking hivemind. This isn't leddit.
>>
Thanks, /vp/ - you're a good lad
>>
>we aren't leddit

Says who? Yes, there are some people here who browse /vp/ and not leddit, and some people who do both. We aren't a fucking hivemind.
>>
>>33516137
>He browses leddit

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>33516128
If the post doesn't apply to you, you're not the /vp/ we're talking about. But the people who post here all make up /vp/. How hard is this for you to comprehend?
>>
File: 1470785165425.png (504KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
1470785165425.png
504KB, 650x482px
>>33516143
>>
>>33516137
>We aren't a fucking hivemind
>we use reddit
Pick one, because you can't be both.
>>
>>33516163

>missing the joke

I'm just here to shit on OP, desu. His post sounds every bit like a shitty reddit post
>>
>>33516173

>Saying that we aren't a hivemind makes me a ledditor

???
>>
>>33516203

>PSA: Not everyone on this sub feels X way about Y!
>PSA: People are allowed to have different opinions!

you'd fit in great
>>
You know what's funny is this place really isn't that much different from Reddit, and both places say the same things about each other.
Well it's not funny like I'm laughing funny, funny like "oh, sweetie, no..." kind of funny
>>
>>33516128
Making 300 threads a day about how there is no News is starting to be annoying.
Make one big thread if you want, so that all of you crying babies can go to one place and cry me a river.
>>
>>33516214
Neither of those describe Reddit, though. They would shame and ban you if you have differing opinions from the Hivemind. At least here we can openly express our opinions.
>>
>>33516128
/vp/ do act like a hive mind though.
>>
>>33516128
/vp/'s more of a hivemind than leddit tho

leddit's just cringy
>>
>>33516128
>2017
>still adachiposting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.