[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit is this guy the edgiest Pokemon character yet? I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: img000013.jpg (2MB, 1900x2986px) Image search: [Google]
img000013.jpg
2MB, 1900x2986px
Holy shit is this guy the edgiest Pokemon character yet? I actually kind of want him to be a game rival now, we need overly cocky assholes again.
>>
File: Oh shit nigger!.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit nigger!.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
>>33515148
He's gonna get his pretty soon.
>>
>>33515826
There's a black guy on this show?
>>
>>33515148
His hairstyle is so dumb.
>>
>>33515834
>When Aic Nuwara was in college, his desire to become a comedian got kickstarted after he saw Junji Takada's Souchou Bazooka segment on the comedy show "Tensai Takeshi no Genki ga deru TV!!" in a Japanese video store in Chinatown, Seattle, and being greatly impressed by it. After having seen Hironari Yamazaki's characters "Kuriimune Otoko" and "Gesu Yaba-o" and feeling that they were "comical and funny" despite not understanding what they were saying, he gained further interest in comedy. After going through Junji Takada, Untouchable, Ogi Yahagi, Ninetynine, Downtown, Cream Stew and other comedians recommended to him by the clerk at the store, he set off for Japan one week after graduating college with the dream of becoming a comedian there. He settled down in Hirano, Osaka, and started self-studying Japanese and Kansai-ben while watching comedy shows. After only 5 years in Japan, he attended an audition for Choushinjuku, who he had come to know, and on September 29th, 2011 he passed the audition and joined the group as a new member.

He's my hero.
>>
>>33515851
It's cross-shaped. Because his name is Cross, see.
>>
>>33515148
Why? All this savagery shit won't be as poignant because you aren't allowed to lose campaign battles. And everything else suggest he's just bland edginess outside of that. No thanks.
>>
File: how naive.png (366KB, 635x720px) Image search: [Google]
how naive.png
366KB, 635x720px
>>33515869
>>
>>33515863
No wonder he sounds so cross. His Pokemon must find him excruciating, too.
>>
>>33515148
But he is right
>>
>>33515907
Ow the edge.
>>
>>33515907
Actually, he is wrong. As a minor without employment in the relevant bodies, he is not in a position to issue trainer qualifications or judge candidates for same.
>>
>>33515148
I'd like Pokemon (in general) stop the tendence to give karma houdini/heel-face-turn pass to every asshole that appears. Just let the guy keeping be an unbearable ass to the end. It's gratifying see that kind of character falls bad after be defeated.

Everyone knows Cross basically "see the light" and becomes less jerk by the end, so it's kinda pointless.
>>
Someone tell this fucking to go back to YuGiOh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.