[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm suspicious as fuck. Is US/UM going to provide enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
I'm suspicious as fuck. Is US/UM going to provide enough new content to play it if you already played through Sun and Moon? Is it going to be a completely new game/story or just the two base games but just with extra content sprinkled in?

If it is actually just Sun/Moon with some extra bits/side quests thrown in, are you guys still buying it?
>>
>>33512193

It's very strange. There's no excuse for lack of a decent amount of new content when ORAS came out one year after XY which was a remake of an entirely different game and included a bunch of new Megas and Cosplay Pikachu.

They might be holding out on major reveals until after Pokken is released, or they panickedly had to move everyone to the Switch game and we really are getting a piece of shit come november.
>>
game freak could make any pokemon game and i'd buy it like the degenerate i am
>>
>>33512193
I'll play it either way. The amount of new content will just decide whether or not I pay for it.
>>
>>33512244
This.
>>
I bought every pokemon. This game I have no intrest in buying
>>
not like i have anything better to do with my time
plus it's literally free if you hack your 3ds, which is piss easy
>>
>>33512193
>I'm suspicious as fuck. Is US/UM going to provide enough new content to play it if you already played through Sun and Moon? Is it going to be a completely new game/story or just the two base games but just with extra content sprinkled in?
It's probably a new story, the same game but in different order, and it obviously is gonna have some extra content

>If it is actually just Sun/Moon with some extra bits/side quests thrown in, are you guys still buying it?
AS ALWAYS, if you're not sure about the game, JUST WAIT, wait for someone you know to play it and tell you if it's really worth it for you, no one is forcing you to choose whether you should buy it day 1, or never.
>>
>>33512277
How?
>>
I definitely won't buy it. If I bother to hack my 3DS at some point in the future then I may give it a go then. Although honestly I did not enjoy Sun/Moon so I doubt a simple reskin of the plot will convince me to revisit the Alola region.

There used to be a time where I would buy a console for Pokemon, but now I won't buy a game that I already have the console for.
>>
>>33512288
do an ounce of research before you ask any questions
guides are easy as shit to find
>>
File: refresh.jpg (36KB, 398x238px) Image search: [Google]
refresh.jpg
36KB, 398x238px
>>33512290
I know that feel... Sun and Moon, started out really fun and entertaining..but once that whole Ultra monster story line reared it's head..all interest plummeted.. Little innovation that wasn't aimed at 8 year olds..
>>
I can afford to buy it, even if it's stupid.
Although it is nice to stay current so I can participate in local VGC events.

I'm not poor, so it's not even a big deal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.