[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make 2 legendaries with space themes >put a large space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>make 2 legendaries with space themes
>put a large space center into the game
>put a white stone which kinda fits theme of one of the legendary
>it´s just here without any use because haha I don´t know *laughs*
> to get those pokemon you need to buy a minigame collection for gamecube or go to some pokemon convention

fuck you GF
>>
>>33509102
I only ever played gen 3 on emulator and didn't care about the event stuff. Was that white rock really just for decoration?
>>
>>33509441
Yes. Fuck that white rock.
I wasted a lot of time trying to discover its secret.
>>
>>33509523
Same here that shit made me so mad
>>
>>33509102
The white rock is when I stopped giving a fuck about pokémon secrets and started searching everything online.
They screwed me over with the truck.
They screwed me over with the "mystery of the Unowns".
They fucked me big time with that stupid rock.
Then I understood that there are no real secrets in those games and shit is there only because I don't know. Ahah!
>>
>>33509591
The best part is that the white rock in gen 4 DOES do something
>>
>>33509102
I think event mons as a whole are fucking retarded.
They're as fucking retarded as store exclusives and preorder bonuses.
>>
>>33509523
>>33509555
>>33509591
Sounds like the rock was the gen 3 equivalent of the truck from RB.
>>
>>33509591
You forgot Illex Forest with its Celebi shrine.

Spent so many hours searching the forest hoping to find a way to encounter Celebi.
>>
>>33509591
>They screwed me over with the "mystery of the Unowns".

I really don´t get it. Was GF really restrained because of Pokemon beeing a kids game?
Or are they just lazy hacks. E.g. I really really loved Pokemon for that sense of mystery.

I mean GSC was the first game that actually introduced us cover legendaries. Mewtu was more the secret strongest pokemon hidden somewhere. But GSC introduced the unowns and it felt like there was a little secret with all of them. Until now I still don´t know how to get to the 3th and 4th puzzle.

Then after that Gen 3 came and coming from GSC that games felt fucking huge. They introduced that legendaries are something like gods who shaped the earth and in that moment I was in love. I wanted to know more, wanted to look for more secrets, but there weren´t.

Gen 4 came with creation trio and that was also amazing, but the azure flute thing was shit.

But let me be honest, if GF would have taken the whole thing about Alola with the kahunas and trial captains(still beeing gymns but are just having different names) put it into their 3rd gen mind. It would be probably the best pokemon game.
>>
>>33509752
>I wanted to know more, wanted to look for more secrets, but there weren´t.

Regi puzzles and the whole relicanth shit was pretty cryptic, I was mad as shit when mirage island just ended up being regular bullshit though
>>
>>33509811
The Regis were probably the best legendaries, just because they felt like legendaries.

They were hidden away, and you had to crack this elaborate braille code to fight each one of them. That was interesting, and made them feel legendary.

The UBs were the perfect chance for this kind of setup, but instead you were given the location and surefire capture method for ALL of them. The only actual one you had to search for was Necrozma, and you were still given the general location.
>>
>>33509740
You could in Crystal......

In the Japanese version.
>>
>>33509869
>The UBs were the perfect chance for this kind of setup, but instead you were given the location and surefire capture method for ALL of them. The only actual one you had to search for was Necrozma, and you were still given the general location.

and you just walk and magically encounter them instead of them having at least OW sprites/models.
>>
>>33509740
Well the difference there is they actually did have an event planned for it, but it was only ever released in Japan.
>>
>>33509441
It's something akin to the Celebi shrine from GS, where it did nothing but foreshadow an event legendary (until Crystal, when it actually did something). It's something they used to do in every generation, like the random Arceus references around gen 4 or the Genesect lab in gen 5.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.