[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people on this very board who don't believe we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 538652939.jpg (20KB, 612x381px) Image search: [Google]
538652939.jpg
20KB, 612x381px
There are people on this very board who don't believe we're going back to Kanto, despite the avalanche of evidence in the games and anime. hmmmmm.
>>
I don't even care if we are at this point, I want a good Pokemon game
>>
>>33508190
>I want a good Pokemon game
>on the 3ds

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm actually pretty hyped for it too desu
>>
i honestly don't give a crap even if we do. It would mean a longer postgame, so who cares
>>
>>33508176
>References to Kanto
>AVALANCHE OF EVIDENCE

Nah, man.

Not even the anime suggests that. If the games really were going back to Kanto, they'd have waited on this anime arc to coordinate the timing, like the anime has always done (for example, the Johto characters in the D/P anime appearing at the same time HG/SS was released). If anything, "wasting" the anime's Kanto arc now suggests that there's nothing upcoming in the games involving Kanto any more than there was in S/M.
>>
>>33508234
not to mention the pandering for the anime was officially announced as a mere celebration of the anime's 20th anniversary
>>
File: 1386016879187.png (75KB, 198x252px) Image search: [Google]
1386016879187.png
75KB, 198x252px
>>33508201
>Mario Rabbids can't keep even a 30 fps
>expecting GF to do better
>>
I'm going to admit to having been one of the ones who said we weren't going to get a remake of hoenn, so what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>33508176
You still believed that we can actually travel to another region for USUM? Will don't get to much expectation OKAY?
>>
I don't care if we go to kanto or sinnoh in gen8 but Kanto pandering was always a thing so I wouldn't call it evidence
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.